• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Hero Hunter [Mash vs Garou]

🤦‍♂️

If yall really want to pull the "thousands of attacks" card, Garou at this point is relative to, if not superior to Iaian, Bushidrill, and Okamaitachi, who were able to predict and counter 25000 attacks with their eyes closed.

Garou negs Mash in this department.

Y'all (other than @AnAverageUsername) are yet to send a single scan or explain Mash's predictive abilities in a non-wank way. Until you do that, Garou absolutely laughs in Mash's face here.

Moving on, Garou is more durable, skilled, has greater AP, but less LS. I'm voting for Garou due to any one of his attacks being able to stop Mash from using his body appropriately. He can also quickly evolve and make the AP gap even bigger while simultaneously making himself faster.

I'm yet to see a single real argument as to how or why Mash wins, so because of that, Garou would end up on top.

https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/32688/113.0/compressed/d002.jpg
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/32688/114.0/compressed/dmashle_magic_and_muscles_114_003.jpg
Some examples of Ryoh's Danmaku
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/32688/132.0/compressed/tmashle_magic_and_muscles_132_014.jpg
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/32688/132.0/compressed/tmashle_magic_and_muscles_132_015.jpg
https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://zjcdn.********.me/store/manga/32688/132.0/compressed/tmashle_magic_and_muscles_132_016.jpg
Doom deflecting the Secondths I guess

🤦‍♂️

If yall really want to pull the "thousands of attacks" card, Garou at this point is relative to, if not superior to Iaian, Bushidrill, and Okamaitachi, who were able to predict and counter 25000 attacks with their eyes closed.

Garou negs Mash in this department.

Y'all (other than @AnAverageUsername) are yet to send a single scan or explain Mash's predictive abilities in a non-wank way. Until you do that, Garou absolutely laughs in Mash's face here.

Moving on, Garou is more durable, skilled, has greater AP, but less LS. I'm voting for Garou due to any one of his attacks being able to stop Mash from using his body appropriately. He can also quickly evolve and make the AP gap even bigger while simultaneously making himself faster.

I'm yet to see a single real argument as to how or why Mash wins, so because of that, Garou would end up on top.
Counted

fra bro
they're just gonna keep adapting
The reasons that they haven't sent scans for nor have they elaborated?

I'd wait for the people claiming that Mash would just predict and adapt to back their claims up with scans before taking them at face value, especially when based on what they're saying, Garou's is still superior:

With each attack destroying 1000 lol
And that's not even close to what Doom is capable of
He can literally predict and reflect everything in ONE move
My ass
Mash is capable to defeat opponents immeasurably stronger than him, which in addition have invisible attacks
Garou due to any one of his attacks being able to stop Mash from using his body appropriately.
Youre talking about a guy who fought without his spine

With each attack estroying 1000 lol
Based on? Iaian specifically said that he was intercepting each single one.
My ass
Mash is capable to defeat opponents immeasurably stronger than him
Stop with these baseless claims. Back up what you're saying or I'll just ignore you.
which in addition have invisible attacks
Garou can literally fight while unconscious against character as skilled if not more skilled than he is. This is not impressive.
Youre talking about a guy who fought without a spine
Scan?

Garou can fight after losing liters of blood, stabbed by several arrows, pierced by bullets, and poisoned.

Also, how does this correlate to your body not being able to move due to your joints being disconnected and nerves stopped?

he's not using scans so why should I
?
Garou would start with predicting Mash's next moves so that he can either go for the counter and go for the offensive, or parry and attack pressure points.
As for how Garou would be able to hit him? He'd simply evolve until he's able to tag and hit Mash.

Guys, with all due respect, shut up if isnt a good or useful comment
I dont want this thread to expend to several pages

First of all, I would like to say that Im sorry for being a asshole previously
Garou would start with predicting Mash's next moves so that he can either go for the counter and go for the offensives

This will not work
Mash's analytical prediction is on a vastly larger scale than mere 12 moves, since even Doom's analytical prediction can't be compared to Mash's, even with his 2x speed buff. It should be noted that Doom, as mentioned earlier, can instantly counter any technique after see it once, with such being applied even against danmakus to the point to being capable to reflect everything with a sigle slash. Not only that but Doom can monke two Divine Visionaries and predict their moves and trajectory, both which are capable to dodge FTE moves (As you can see in the previous scans), with one of them being capable to predict invisible attacks with resistance to Extrasensory Perception.

About Rhyo's danmaku to which Doom reflected, I will explain it
Contextually, Mashle's country is a supercontry, vastrly bigger than most of real world countrys since its a combination of several other nations. However, despite being a big ass nation, the place is still divided into cities, with the destruction of one city wiping out a good percentage of the entire country. The army that Rhyo destroyed with his danmaku were designated to conquer one city (a big ass city with the size of a small country). So its safe to assume that there were thousands of light lasers, since most of army attacks against other countrys across the world history had a number around of 20000 to way more than 100000 people. Not only that, but Rhyo could also affect all of the population with his light magic, so I would even call 20000-100000 a massive lowend since the average population of a country is around 39.99 million.

Mash has also dealt with characters who are massively above his speed, such as Abyss, who has a speed compared to a teleport from the perspective of characters comparable to Mash and has hypersonic+ speed. It should be noted that at this fight Mash scales to 62m/s, making a speed difference of 91.8032450337 times. However, this is not the end, at some point Abyss causes Mash to have his movements limited to only move at slow motion, while Abyss's speed is increased due to absorb all the speed inside the forcefield, making a speed difference of 5691 times if you consider Mash to be moving at 1m/s (Which is generous, since it takes him two pages to finish a punch). Mash can basically calculate the momentum of the moves and then limit his opponent despiste some big ass speed gap

Now, not talking about analytical prediction but instincts and extrasensory perception, Mash can know when an insta kill attack is gonna happen even before the opponent start to make a real move
I doubt that Garou will be able to change the flow of force of Mash's attacks, since his punches themselves ignore the laws of physics and have an instantaneous force, where no matter how slow or badly hit the attack has been, the damage will always be the same (I know this is probably dubious to you, so know that this has been discussed twice legitimately. You can check the profile for a better view). And even if Mash not able to touch Garou no matter what (Something that's not going to happen at all. Garou won't be able to reflect everything), Mash is gonna try another way to defeat him, like try to use stealth as he have done againt Cell War (1 and 2), Margarette (1, 2 and 3) and Orter (1, 2 and 3), which are all users of extrasensory perception and are people who he counldnt fight at close range. Also, should be noted that Mash's stealth is insanly good to the point to be capable to surprise wizards such as Innocent Zero, who while being barely alive could sense a battle kilometers away.

I don't think that pressure points are gonna be useful by any means. Garou would hardly be capable to pressure Mash's muscles, since as they are as dense as steel. Not only that, but Mash is capable to react to any danger while inside a dream, without any of his senses and with his brain being blocked to sign any signals to his muscles (Basically Abel can turn people into puppets, thus putting them inside a dream and block any control that their brain have over the body). And honestly, Garou's pressure points arent that impressive by any means, even Top could somewhat move after being trashed by him.
Garou can literally fight while unconscious against character as skilled if not more skilled than he is. This is not impressive.
Such thing isnt applicable for this key, thats for monster Garou (And its more a feat of instinctive reaction than skill)
Anyway, for context, Mash is able to defeat the Knights of Meliadoul up to level 10 while fighting non-stop for 4 days, and these knights were created to destroy Mash, with the level 1 knight created by Meliadoul being considered one level above Mash and thus impossible for him to win against the knight under any circumstances, being able to defeat a higher level only if he evolves. Basically, each level up is statistically invincible to the level below. For a better notion, when Mash defeat some level he literally one shot the knight that he was fightining and yet isnt capable to really do anything againt any above level knight except survive and keep up until he evolve. And yet we can see that Mash can fight on par against higher levels even though they are immensely stronger, use weapons, and possess varieties of magical powers such as invisibility.

Now lets talk stamina feats, and as someone who have read both series, gonna say: Mash destroys

Mash vs Abyss: In this fight Mash is stabbed and slashed numerous times by Abyss in basically the entire fight, with the beginning of the battle being just a few cuts on his legs, shoulders, arms, knees, torso, stomach and so on, losing several liters of blood as such, with at the end of chapter 26 Abyss slashs basically every square meter of Mash's body and later goes completely through his body with the sword. And after all that, Mash doesn't show any fatigue in his eyes nor in his moves. After that, Abyss absorbs Mash's speed and starts cutting his entire body, including the already opened parts or even other parts like the head and neck. With all that being unable to stop Mash, with him still being capable to easly beat Abyss's ass and fight another guy after several minutes without any sign of pain (Theres more fight than this, but you can check for yourself. Its chapter 31).

Mash vs Carpaccio: Carppacio is a character who is basically able to reflect any damage that is caused to himself back to the opponent. Something that well, Mash doesn't give a shit about. Even knowing such, Mash constantly punched and kicked Carpaccio non stop (Notably, he did not hesitate to hit vital parts like the neck, for example) while also being stabbed in parts such as the leg and upper body. Later Mash uses a barrage of punches against Carpaccio to test the limit of his magic, while constantly suffering the impact of his own attacks, and Mash still doesn't show any sign of pain
Later on, Carpaccio's wand evolve as well his insanity, stabbing even more Mash. With such, Mash had to constantly dodge attacks while being stabbed and receiving the damage of his own attacks again, and yet in the end he does not prove to be tired at all.

Mash vs Margarette: Mash received shock waves through his entire body which caused internal bleeding and yet he remained fightning without any sign of pain. He was later beaten and still showed no less competence in the duel.

Mash vs Lévis: In this fight Mash was constantly pierced by metal spikers several meters long while being crushed by an immense magnetic force by Lévis, and as expected, Mash doesn't show any fatigue after all. He was also electrocuted twice, with such a voltage being described as worse and more deadly than being crushed by the magnetic spiked balls, with all being useless to stop Mash. And at the end of the battle between both, Mash is punched several times and still had enough strength to defeat Lévis and face a much more dangerous opponent soon after: Domina.

Mash vs Domina (Note: There's no real rest between Lévis fight and Domina fight, so Mash is still with the same injuries): In this battle Mash has his torso pierced by Domina's trident early on, with him later losing his entire spine and backbone to another attack, but still capable to keep fightning. Further into the battle, Mash is hit by a barrage of attacks from Domina twice, with later hitting him in the stomach, where Mash was already seriously injured, with Domina's special attack, his Thirds, hitting Mash perfectly and putting him the wrost state that he have ever be in. However, nothing matters, since Mash can still move perfectly.

Mash vs Knights: I have aldeay explained the level system of the knights, so I will not lose my time with this. Mash is able to defeat the Knights of Meliadoul up to level 10 while fighting non-stop for 4 days, each which is capable to oneshot Mash and has variable magic such as invisible attacks.

Scaling from Wizards: As accepted, Mash has better stamina than any wizard, so shit like some diciples being capable to fight for up to one year againt Meliadoul's knights would scale to Mash.

Conclusion: I dont wank nor use baseless assuptions, Im just always lazy to explain myself propely
And yes, Mash wins this
I could also elaborate on how Mash demolishes Garou in agility and acrobatics, however, I think that is common sense since Garou is not famous for those factors
  • Mash wincons
    • Better stamina
    • Better analytical prediction
    • Better reflexes
    • Better acrobatic
    • Better senses
    • Extrasensory Perception and information analysis
    • Mash have dealt with wrost things than Garou's reflection
    • Stealth Mastery
    • Way better LS (If Mash grap Garou the battle is over)
    • Can create a counter to any of Garou's attack
    • And yes, general better skill,but not in martial arts terms

Last edited:

This will not work
Mash's analytical prediction is on a vastly larger scale than mere 12 moves, since even Doom's analytical prediction can't be compared to Mash's, even with his 2x speed buff. It should be noted that Doom, as mentioned earlier, can instantly counter any technique after see it once, with such being applied even against danmakus to the point to being capable to reflect everything with a sigle slash. Not only that but Doom can monke two Divine Visionaries and predict their moves and trajectory, both which are capable to dodge FTE moves (As you can see in the previous scans), with one of them being capable to predict invisible attacks with resistance to Extrasensory Perception.

Contextually, Mashle's country is a supercontry, vastrly bigger than most of real world countrys since its a combination of several other nations. However, despite being a big ass nation, the place is still divided into cities, with the destruction of one city wiping out a good percentage of the entire country. The army that Rhyo destroyed with his danmaku were designated to conquer one city (a big ass city with the size of a small country). So its safe to assume that there were thousands of light lasers, since most of army attacks against other countrys across the world history had a number around of 20000 to way more than 100000 people. Not only that, but Rhyo could also affect all of the population with his light magic, so I would even call 20000-100000 a massive lowend since the average population of a country is around 39.99 million.

Mash has also dealt with characters who are massively above his speed, such as Abyss, who has a speed compared to a teleport from the perspective of characters comparable to Mash and has hypersonic+ speed. It should be noted that at this fight Mash scales to 62m/s, making a speed difference of 91.8032450337 times. However, this is not the end, at some point Abyss causes Mash to have his movements limited to only move at slow motion, while Abyss's speed is increased due to absorb all the speed inside the forcefield, making a speed difference of 5691 times if you consider Mash to be moving at 1m/s (Which is generous, since it takes him two pages to finish a punch). Mash can basically calculate the momentum of the moves and then limit his opponent despiste some big ass speed gap

Now, not talking about analytical prediction but instincts and extrasensory perception, Mash can know when an insta kill attack is gonna happen even before the opponent start to make a real move

I doubt that Garou will be able to change the flow of force of Mash's attacks, since his punches themselves ignore the laws of physics and have an instantaneous force, where no matter how slow or badly hit the attack has been, the damage will always be the same (I know this is probably dubious to you, so know that this has been discussed twice legitimately. You can check the profile for a better view). And even if Mash not able to touch Garou no matter what (Something that's not going to happen at all. Garou won't be able to reflect everything), Mash is gonna try another way to defeat him, like try to use stealth as he have done againt Cell War (1 and 2), Margarette (1, 2 and 3) and Orter (1, 2 and 3), which are all users of extrasensory perception and are people who he counldnt fight at close range. Also, should be noted that Mash's stealth is insanly good to the point to be capable to surprise wizards such as Innocent Zero, who while being barely alive could sense a battle kilometers away.

I don't think that pressure points are gonna be useful by any means, since Garou would hardly be capable to pressure Mash's muscles, since they are as dense as steel. Not only that, but Mash is capable to react to any danger while inside a dream, without any of his senses and with his brain being blocked to sign any signals to his muscles (Basically Abel can turn people into puppets, thus putting them inside a dream and black any control that their brain have over the body). And honestly, Garou's pressure points arent that impressive by any means, even Top could somewhat move after being trashed by him.

Such thing isnt applicable for this key, thats for monster Garou (And its more a feat of instinctive reaction than skill)
Anyway, for context, Mash is able to defeat the Knights of Meliadoul up to level 10 while fighting non-stop for 4 days, and these knights were created to destroy Mash, with the level 1 knight created by Meliadoul being considered one level above Mash and thus impossible for him to win against the knight under any circumstances, being able to defeat a higher level only if he evolves. Basically, each level up is statistically invincible to the level below. For a better notion, when Mash defeat some level he literally one shot the knight that he was fightining and yet isnt capable to really do anything againt any above level knight except survive and keep up until he evolve. And yet we can see that Mash can fight on par against higher levels even though they are immensely stronger, use weapons, and possess varieties of magical powers such as invisibility.

Now lets talk stamina feats, and as someone who have read both series, gonna say: Mash destroys

Mash vs Abyss: In this fight Mash is stabbed and slashed numerous times by Abyss in basically the entire fight, with the beginning of the battle being just a few cuts on his legs, shoulders, arms, knees, torso, stomach and so on, losing several liters of blood as such, with at the end of chapter 26 Abyss slashs basically every square meter of Mash's body and later goes completely through his body with the sword. And after all that, Mash doesn't show any fatigue in his eyes nor in his moves. After that, Abyss absorbs Mash's speed and starts cutting his entire body, including the already opened parts or even other parts like the head and neck. With all that being unable to stop Mash, with him still being capable to easly beat Abyss's ass and fight another guy after several minutes without any sign of pain (Theres more fight than this, but you can check for yourself. Its chapter 31).

Mash vs Carpaccio: Carppacio is a character who is basically able to reflect any damage that is caused to himself back to the opponent. Something that well, Mash doesn't give a shit about. Even knowing such, Mash constantly punched and kicked Carpaccio non stop (Notably, he did not hesitate to hit vital parts like the neck, for example) while also being stabbed in parts such as the leg and upper body. Later Mash uses a barrage of punches against Carpaccio to test the limit of his magic, while constantly suffering the impact of his own punches, and Mash still doesn't show any sign of pain
Later on, Carpaccio's wand evolve as well his insanity, stabbing even more Mash. With such, Mash had to constantly dodge attacks while being stabbed and receiving the damage of his own attacks again, and yet in the end he does not prove to be tired at all.

Mash vs Margarette: Mash received shock waves through his entire body which caused internal bleeding and yet he remained fightning without any sign of pain. He was later beaten and still showed no less competence in the duel.

Mash vs Lévis: In this fight Mash was constantly pierced by metal spikers several meters long while being crushed by an immense magnetic force by Lévis, and as expected, Mash doesn't show any fatigue after all. He was also electrocuted twice, with such a voltage being described as worse and more deadly than being crushed by the magnetic spiked balls, with all being useless to stop Mash. And at the end of the battle between both, Mash is punched several times and still has enough strength to defeat Lévis and face a much more dangerous opponent soon after: Domina.

Mash vs Domina (Note: There's no real rest between Lévis fight and Domina fight, so Mash is still with the same injuries): In this battle Mash has his torso pierced by Domina's trident early on, with him later losing his entire spine and backbone to another attack, but still capable to keep fightning. Further into the battle, Mash is hit by a barrage of attacks from Domina twice, with later hitting him in the stomach, where Mash was already seriously injured, with Domina's special attack, his Thirds, hitting Mash perfectly and putting him the wrost state that he have ever be in. However, nothing matters, since Mash can still move perfectly.

Mash vs Knights: I have aldeay explained the level system of the knights, so I will not lose my time with this. Mash is able to defeat the Knights of Meliadoul up to level 10 while fighting non-stop for 4 days, each which is capable to oneshot Mash and has variable magic such as invisible attacks.

Scaling from Wizards: As accepted, Mash has better stamina than any wizard, so shit like some diciples being capable to fight for up to one year againt Meliadoul's knights would scale to Mash.

Conclusion: I dont wank nor use baseless assuptions, Im just always lazy to explain myself propely
And yes, Mash wins this
I could also elaborate on how Mash demolishes Garou in agility and acrobatics, however, I think that is common sense since Garou is not famous for those factors
  • Mash wincons
    • Better stamina
    • Better reflexes
    • Better acrobatic
    • Better senses
    • Stealth Mastery
Woke up to see that you cooked

This will not work

I don't think that pressure points are gonna be useful by any means, since Garou would hardly be capable to pressure Mash's muscles, since they are as dense as steel. Not only that, but Mash is capable to react to any danger while inside a dream, without any of his senses and with his brain being blocked to sign any signals to his muscles (Basically Abel can turn people into puppets, thus putting them inside a dream and black any control that their brain have over the body). And honestly, Garou's pressure points arent that impressive by any means, even Top could somewhat move after being trashed by him.

Mash vs Carpaccio: Carppacio is a character who is basically able to reflect any damage that is caused to himself back to the opponent. Something that well, Mash doesn't give a shit about. Even knowing such, Mash constantly punched and kicked Carpaccio non stop (Notably, he did not hesitate to hit vital parts like the neck, for example) while also being stabbed in parts such as the leg and upper body. Later Mash uses a barrage of punches against Carpaccio to test the limit of his magic, while constantly suffering the impact of his own punches, and Mash still doesn't show any sign of pain

Mash vs Lévis: In this fight Mash was constantly pierced by metal spikers several meters long while being crushed by an immense magnetic force by Lévis, and as expected, Mash doesn't show any fatigue after all. He was also electrocuted twice, with such a voltage being described as worse and more deadly than being crushed by the magnetic spiked balls, with all being useless to stop Mash. And at the end of the battle between both, Mash is punched several times and still has enough strength to defeat Lévis and face a much more dangerous opponent soon after: Domina.

And yes, Mash wins this
  • Mash wincons
    • Better stamina
    • Better reflexes
    • Better acrobatic
    • Better senses
    • Stealth Mastery
Stop bro, he's already dead.

Mash FRA.

Back