• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRF wrote"

WTF is dis shit?

[1]
In answer to your question, this is undeniable proof that Hajun is Monika, and therefore Hajun is the best waifu

Poor Christof...

Wait didn't he go insane and try to rape his granddaughter or something, nevermind, **** him

Hes a priest even before LDO happened to him. So its most likely yes.

Unless you're talking about Omnia Vicit Amor. In which case hes not

In what timeframe?

English release at same time = 1/10

English release slightly after Japanese release = 3/10

English release for a few months after that = 0.0000001/10

I honestly give it like that of the time it took for FGO to get one. I did read an article of DI that said the people working on Pantheon...or was it those of Masada and others that release the VN saying they hope for an ENG localization ver to come out as well? Albeit not when, but hoping they do get one out but that's all i can get and think out on here...

an acquaintance of mine that was originally trying to persuade me into reading dies irae and was promoting the crowdfund efforts told me Light had issued a statement that it was planning to translate KKK and Pantheon in the near future, but i believe that that was contingent on how well DI did in the west

There's an article of Light that mentioned about that as well, in fact.

Now if i can just find that one and share it, albeit it's rather old-ish despite being of this year...

About some months old. I think some news can be called that depending who looks at them.

Edit: Place i got it from is on "Maintenance duty mode".

I wan to make VS thread between Oblivion and Hadou gods, is this bad idea ? wanted to ask befoe i go with it

Dunno

I am interested in DC and marvel these days, they were hyping him up so i figured i may make vs thread for him

I kind of figured it'd be like that at least going by those of Beatrice and i saw some of Claudia on Animesuki a whole while back.

given that and the fact that so much of DI feels like it was pulled from FSN, i am starting to believe my description of pantheon as an "unholy fakery" is ever increasingly accurate

ok, opinion question.

i never found Reinhard to be even remotely interesting. Merc and Eleonore were standouts for me, but Reinhard put me and a decent ammount of my VN loving friends to sleep.

so, what made each of you like him as a character?

@zero idk if it'll be added like my own thread with ren vs lucifer RIP

Also if KKK is translated then I would go read ofc (but if windows RIP me) take my money light if you are going to translate KKK

@embrace For me its more on his philosophies over everything and being the one in control over the situation never truly losing control like merc only more golden :p. That's just me really

I like Reinhard because he fits in my point of view.

Life needs some challenges to remember you that you'are alive. There is no honor or pride in a easy life.

Also, I really loved his whole thing of "My love is destruction" and his design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back