• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake of Foreknowledge [Someone I don't know].
Shining Golden Beast [Who cares].
Eternal Moment [You're in the way].
Trash, trash, trash… Trash.
— A-ah, just disappear, you garbage. In this universe [here], just me alone is enough.
Conflict of the holy beings have begun.
Those three, unlike how it would be in the normal battle, were overcame by one from the very beginning. There was a simple difference in strength, but also it was because of what this man did before.
Only because of the Twilight Goddess Hadou embracing them, they were allowed to coexist.
And when it was crushed, those three gods started eating away each other while fighting the invader.
Snake, Ashura, and Moment, struggled while hindering one another, trying to fight the single enemy.
Despite not being able to use all their strength, those three still possessed very strong cravings, and even with that, they still weren't able to achieve anything, because the strength of their enemy was just too great.
It wasn't because this god possessed some special or unusual powers.
It was absolutely not complicated, extremely simple, mathematical reason — he just possessed a power infinitely bigger than all the previous Throne generations, absolutely pure power.
Not affected by the regression, easily trampling down Beast's undead legion, just tearing off the time stop.
Power, just power. Power, power, power which nature was disgusting to look at. The weight of the idea of a discomfort, was just terrifying beyond any belief.
There is nothing special in his craving, but it doesn't matter. Even while not using all their power, three gods are not weak. Each of them had a power enough to easily destroy the universe.

welp Hajun just rejected a confession only he beats the shit out of them when they did confess

If they cry when the other ones are broken, firstly I'll break the extra ones.
Crying as they please, moving and making a sound as they please — I will crush you underfoot beautifully and cleanly. If I'll crush it without leaving anything behind, it will completely disappear.
That's how narcissistic Taikyoku was thinking.
Walking over something with the wish of being faster than anything without even noticing it, crushing something that breaks everything it hits, ignoring the scorching flames, destroying countless other things that this trash spitted out.
Firstly, I tear to pieces the Shining Golden Beast [just trash].
Crushing the whole body, and trampling underfoot the light that left afterwards. After the first one disappeared, I felt a faint delight.
In that moment, the dark celestial body created by the noise [scream] from the lamenting Snake clashed into me… but narcissism wasn't shaken.
Sadly, it wasn't able to leave a slightest wound. In comparison with Muryoutaisu, something equal to a trillion is just a trash.
Noise, noise noise noise noise noise noise [You worthless bastard, who do you think you're stepping on].
He was somewhat annoying, so, I crushed him.
I destroyed one half, and thrown aside the other one.
Ruined soul haven't even noticed it's own disappearence, it was just scattered across the singularity in a single strike.
If only, somehow this god was the last one to stand out of three...
If only he, while spitting blood, endured the humiliation of his Apoptosis, the act of defiling his friend...

Even with Twilight destroyed, it was still possible to aim at the possibility of taking the Throne again and returning everything to the beginning once again. It might be possible to hold the Sixth Heaven back, catch his true nature, and just for one instant return Throne to the predecessor to unleash his Atziluth.
He was the only existence able to reach such a possibility. His Atziluth was the only one that could go beyond the chains of cause and result.
And then maybe, from the very start, this event, this cruelty that happened to the goddess, the birth of that worst and lowest god, it might be possible to erase every possibility of it happening.
But now, this is the result. Forgetting himself in the single moment because of the friendship, this being was easily crushed in a single moment.
What irony. In an event that has never happened when he was at the Throne, Snake of Eternal Recurrence ceased to exist with a feeling of regret.
With that, time rewind disappears. Golden Beast would not revive, and the cycle ends. With two gods never returning again, the situation worsens dramatically.
The remaining one, Eternal Moment, who still stands, worth an admiration. In fact, this one was the biggest obstacle.
Ironically, his Hadou was the one most obstructed by the two others who've disappeared. With his craving shining in full power, the domain of his soul is unprecedentedly big.
His time stop-like protection of Twilight, was now stronger than ever, but...
So, the evil god thought: "I will leave this one for the last, now, I will crush the closest, easiest ones".
Firstly, I need to break Twilight [garbage] that makes me want to vomit. Then, this one will cry for sure.
"I'm with you, I believe that you will not lose, you will win for sure", the world of this worthlessly crying trash, I will paint with my narcissistic Hadou. — You stink, trash.
Pressure of a craving increases. Just from looking at the sky the hole appears, and the world begins to crack under the new Taikyoku.
Instead of Twilight, through the singularity in the outer world Tengu Dou begins to outflow. Normally impossible change occurs, goddess' Hadou little by little becomes evil.
As expected, Eternal Moment's scream explodes like a falling meteor…
— Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You're in the way.
Like a pebble on the roadside, shoved away by one hand.
From that slightest impact, Mugen Dai Guren Jigoku Taikyoku starts flowing out into the singularity. With a body completely broken, dying with a maddening resentment, Eternal Moment is thrown away. With that, the drama of a Throne contest ends.
To think about it, he disappeared, and died. Well, this is fine too, not like I care.
And so, opressed with the narcissistic desire, Twilight Goddess…
Crushed under feet.
Crushed under feet.
Crushed under feet. Crushed under feet. Crushed under feet.
Face, arm, leg, belly, chest, crushed, crushed, crushed, crushed. Stinks, filthy, disgusting, this trash — do not touch me, leave me alone. Absolutely, never again, do not touch me, die.
Until this annoying crying stops, until this irritating craving disappears.
Not a single part of it should remain, absolutely, certainly, crushing that existence itself under feet.
Finally, it's all gone.
The usurpator finally felt relief and delight... No, now it's Sixth Heaven. Finally in silence, the highest Throne's Taikyoku was glad when everyone disappeared.
But still, something still clings to me?
At that moment, Sixth Heaven noticed that the other being aside from the goddess who wanted to embrace was touching him.

This universe [body] is full of trash [souls].
This is the phenomenon of the Throne's succession, the transfer of the world's souls. This new god who just wanted to tear everyone away from him, ended up with the complete opposite, inheriting the possession of the goddess.
And of course, experiencing such an unexpected thing, this evil god had an abnormal reaction on it.
You're in the way. You're in the way. This trash that gathers up in my body — don't need it.
With the Throne taking the Sixth Heaven's Hadou, it planted egoistic karma into everyone's souls. The world where every person is absolutely egoistic. This is how the law of Metsujin Messou, the law erasing everyones until there's nothing left, was born.
When someone dies he disappears. Sixth Heaven's trash cells under his Hadou destroyed each other, blinded by the narcissism and having nothing of their own.
Eternal Moment who was thrown out in the outside world — now named Yato, if he haven't stopped time in kannadzuki there, the whole world would go extinct in mutal destruction at that moment.
Whole creation is just garbage.
Salvation, compassion, the next era — nothing like that exists there.
This is the worst and the most evil Heaven in history.

Jut looked over the original fight in KKK

Seems fine to be honest, my only thing is how he/she translated Moment when it is better to leave as Setsuna.

But apart from that, the text is good~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back