• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this because Reinhard needs to want the soul restored, and if not, the castle just doesn't ressurrect them?

Even more evidence that it is Mercurius restoring their souls at his own volition, not a natural function of the castle

More evidence
"I shall not resurrect the two"

wasn't it because the castle isn't fully in the mortal realm i mean...they have 1 swastika left so...? I could be wrong cause i'm not sure

Damn it...

I should have clicked and seen the next line

Beast can do it too
"Beast shall no doubt force them to return soon or later"

Well, this shows that the restoration is not instant unless Merc is helping out.

>Freaking Monarch is reading Kei route

>Muh **** still isn't out

KEK

Honestly the people who did the localization are idiots, if you care so little about 18+ contents don't bother with in the first place, there still some people who won't play the game until they see naked girls

well more like the stronger the harder to ressurect fodders are easy cause they weak yet soul hack lmao

You mean the CG's ? i saw them all and it was pretty MEH

Patch is in working since forever but they won't release it because ...... hell if i know why and it's not like i care, i know where to go if i want to see girls underwears

same here but i suspect that cause of censor they have to probably add more things than just the H really

I saw them

i was talking about the reales of the patch itself

Also everyone in this game rape Ren in one or another so nothing new ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Oh look what I found. The fourth way to get past the indestructible divine vessel
Self inflicted injury
Reinhard is vulnerable to self-inflicted injury.

Including that of one of his basic Einherjar's bayonnets stabbing his finger.

That needs to be added to his profile.

Also, I'm questioning the DI LT ignoring distance again.

Lookee lookee
Kei clearly is not getting hit by the spear as soon as he throws it here. There's also no mention of ignoring distance or anything.

Ren even gets between the spear and Kei.

Indeed

Though I'll note what I've found here so far:

- Soul resurrection is not instant unless Merc is helping out, and the more souls to be resurrected at once, the more time is needed to do so.

- DI LT doesn't ignore distance

But in the same fight Ren says that the spear only missed because Reinhard was incomplete and not at full power.

Yeah, he says that.

But he makes no mention of it byassing distance. Only the attribues of the 3 commanders are mentioned. And regardless of the fact that it missed, the fact that he had time to push Kei out of the way after Rein threw it shows that it does not instantly hit the target.

However they can doge the Spear in this scene because only 7 gates were opened

Reinhard is no where near full power in this rout

Monarch Laciel said:
Also I see this:

"Another person had just been pierced by the same light, distance and dimension not withstanding"

I can now accept that the Longinus does in fact ignore distance in DI as well as KKK
and yet this is what you said bruh :p

LLT have the power of all the 3 commanders combined

It's always hit < Elenoer power and she actually hit Wolfgang with her attack even when his True Briah was active

It's always kill < Machina power

Always faster < Wolfgang power

Might simply be hyperbole

If something chases you forever while being faser than you, why would distance matter anyway?

Also, I laughed my head off when Reinhard and Merc disagreed, and then Reinahrd just looked at Merc and Merc just closed his eyes.

Like, it was meant to be all dramatic, but to me I just say Reinhard looking at Merc like "brah. WTF" and Merc just being like "well shit, time to hit the reset button"

The scene where Reinhard and Merc disagree is hilarious, Rein later casually swing his spear to kill merc lmao

@Zero Same diff in DI

@Schro like I said. The more souls to recreate, the longer it takes. Merc says Reinhard wouldn't be able to resurrect Eleonore instantly.

@Monarch chill with the argument here and enjoy the route for now, you can argue here once you finished all of the route

Don't worry, I take time to savour the good moments before coming here with arguments.

Onto Marie's route now. Finally some cosmic action

Already ? lol it took me like 3 months to finish the VN 0_0

Btw how the story so far ?

Kasumi route was like bad ending and kei route is open ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back