• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gotta give the guys probs for working on the list but he really doesn't know the series much

It's funny because unlike the cancer "fate series " power levels here are pretty obvious

I was talking about the power levels i didn't really mean the series itself i am huge fate

Rather than crazy. It has convoluted powerlevel due to how Nasu and other writers make the verse to be somewhat complex with all its terms, specific scenarios stuff, references, etc etc

If the anime become a hit i hope we get canon sequel fro DI this time + translation for KKK and IWKB, IIRC masada said there will be throne gods up to the 10th heaven

I may be dreaming too much tho

It can't be too simple of a task to gather the stats for the VN sales seeing how the common route is free though

Well, one has to remember that they got 224k out of 2577 copies. Well, minus the pay to the TLers and marketing as well as the payment for all the goods and such.

But I am pretty sure that was a win for them in terms of investment.

Extreme123dz said:
I wish translation of KKK, IWKB and Paradie lost, well, the VN sold well on steam .... I suppose
I doubt anyone care about paradies lost at this point, even the author don't like it

If the game get's remake that another story tho i am would surely welcome that as well

The only character that is good in PL is Saltanel and i believe Judas Strife but all others are garbage from what i heard.

'ello fellows. A few things

1)

"As far as I've heard Bey and Malleus weren't even hurt by an air raid. I doubt any normal weapons - short of perhaps a nuclear missile - could take them out" - quote from Kei

Mistranslation, Kei underestimating her elders, or characters need a downgrade?

2)

Why are all the LDO stamina ratings limitless? Are they scaling from Reinhard's feat against Methusulah's time accel? Because Reinhard is... Reinhard. Apotosis of Mercurius. Guy that everyone treats as special and above humanity even when he hasn't done the Die Ewigkeit ritual yet. Not sure people shoud scale to him. Plus Ren says that his stamina will be "chipped away" a few times, though that is when he's still Yetzirah

3)

Why do 90% of the LDO (excluding Rea, Riza and that fodder Spinne) all have "Resistance to Magic, Mental, Spiritual, Spatial, Temporal and Conceptual" attacks"? Spiritual sure, that's part of the soul armour. Mental, apparently they all resist Methusulah's aura. But when have they all resisted spatial, temportal and conceptual attacks?

4)

Ren when fighting Spinne theorises that damage to the Holy Relic reflects on the user. If this is the case, does that mean destruction of the Holy Relic would kill the user properly? And if yes, does this mean that Machina's Low-Godly regen is worthless?

1-It can be either way ALRF clain that 1000 souls is what required to have immunity to all humatey weapons although i never saw this line when i read the VN < but then again i missed a lot of things

2-The LDO doesn't have limitless stamina, Ren fainted after fighting for all night long

4-Yes to kill Ekwiget user you need to destory their Holy Relic and in the same way any Ekwiget user can kill the other one simply by mortally wound them because their attack reach the souls and not just the body

I don't know about the third Q

1 - There is a quote like "there could be no doubt they had devoured 1000 human souls" relating to Rusalka and Wilhem, so we know they have at least that amount.

2 - They all have limitless stamina listed though

4 - So in the case of Machina who's Holy Relic is his body... destroying his body would be enough to kill him? Also, that should probably be added to all their pages as a weakness.

1-Actually Rusalka was hurted by Ellie handgun when she shout at her head, saying while it can't kill them it's still hurt, she may be bluffing or maybe not i don't know

2-I don't know how they are rated but Ren said he was very tired after fighting 3 battles in one night and fainted, Shirou said the same after his battle with Bey

3-I would say yes, but really all the characters just try to cut each other heads when they fight so it doesn't matter as far story goes

Yeah it should be added as weakness to their pages

Its only a weakness if their opponent is capable of doing what an Apostle could do. Reinhard himself said it, its not damage to Ahnenerbe that's harmful to an Apostle, but rather damage to their soul. Breaking an Apostle's Ahnenerbe is only fatal if they can destroy soul at the same time

1) Nah, they have several other City-level feats. Wilhelm claimed that he would destroy Suwaraha city, it is directly stated by the narration that, when Eleonore vaporized an amusement park, anyone in the LDO could cause similar wide-scale destruction, among several others.

Idk about the mistranslation tho.

2) No idea. Wilhelm's own Briah is based around draining people's, among several other things, stamina.

3) I can understand spatial, since some of the LDO can warp space and destroy it and they weren't really affected by that (Schreiber destroyed space by running, Reinhard opened rifts in space by merely being there while vastly restricted, the very concept of Hadou-type Briahs involve warping space), but no idea about the rest.

4) Yes, although the attacker needs to be able to hit souls to work, since what makes destroying a Holy Relic lethal is exactly the fact that it stores the soul of the user.

Btw, Dies characters should have different keys for each form. Assiah is vastly weaker than Yetzirah, for example. Assiah Dies characters are at least Wall level, while in Yetzirah they easily go to to Tier 7.

Nothing support Bey claim to destroy the city tbh and how does vaporizing amusement park scale to city feat ? still the LDO members are city level becasue they scale to KKK cast who cut through mountains and tsunami

Well saying the LDO members have limitless stamina is false because like venom said Bey's power is based on steal the other opponent strength and they clearly showed signs of tiredness during the fights

EliminatorVenom said:
Btw, Dies characters should have different keys for each form. Assiah is vastly weaker than Yetzirah, for example. Assiah Dies characters are at least Wall level, while in Yetzirah they easily go to to Tier 7.
They will be the most haxxed Tier 9 lol

Beside we alread have spinne-sama for that

EliminatorVenom said:
Wall to possibly MCB.

Also, en Briah, it's true that they can have Spatial, Mental, Reality and Conceptual resistances because the emanations of his Desire and can bypass others defenses

Idont Know about IwKB

^It's the same for all holy Relic users, Holy Relic have your souls + all the souls you collected

"How could she possibly still be alive after I had shattered what should have been her very soul?" - Ren after breaking Rusalka's chains, thinking the chains themselves were her Abnererbe / Holy Relic

"Abnererbe meld with their user's soul. Once they break, so do their master" - Rusalka on Holy Relics

In other words, a formed Holy Relic is the physical manifestation of the user's soul. Breaking it, whether you have soul manipulation or not, is breaking their soul, killing them.

Also, about their immortality...

"Even if your body can resist wounds, illness and aging through Ewigkeit, the soul is not as simple. It wastes away and expires in just over a century. Even if you unbind yourself from humanity like I did, 300 years or so is the utmost limit" - Rusalka

"Lisa(/Riza) passed away because her lifespan had run out... it wasn't unreasonable. Even though she had an unaging body and was almost immortal, what mattered most was the state of the soul. When human souls existed for almost a century, they would begin seeking death. That was how they were designed, and this principle was not to be taken lightly" - Kei

Methusulah being to time manip their souls to dust supports this.

Reinhard said it himself. Ren's initial thought of harming Ahnenerbe = harming an Apostle is a misunderstanding on his part, what really matters is harming the soul. And his word weights more than Anna's considering his understanding of Die Ewigkeit is only surpassed by the one who created it which is Karl himself

2 Times Ren Holy Relic get Shatered and survive, first whhit Machina in Kei route in CH13 and Reinhard in the final of CH6 of Rea/Marie

About the "soul time span"... I think that occurs because the soul wants to die, likely in Lisa example.

They need to keep their soul healthly

Souls in DI have "expiration date" so to say. Their self killing impulse will start to kick in if they're aged enough, this is why Lui's time acceleration is so effective at dealing with LDO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back