• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
he stated he will wipe the city of the map when fighting ren the first time (though he likely won't do that or the ritual will fail)

The power of LDO members is compared to nuclear bombs and capable of vaporizing villages.

Eleonore vaporizes a whole amusement park (Town-level feat from what a friend told me), and in that specific occasion, it was said that any LDO member could do comparable levels of Destruction.

Wilhelm states that he'll destroy Suwahara City.

Cain is said to be able to slice mountains. I've heard that the original version said that he had the power to "crush mountains", but yeah.

There's also some incredibly casual Reinhard and Assiah!Commanders city-level feats, but I'm not sure they would scale...

Yeah, but that doesn't mean he meant he would do it all in on attack. He could have just been saying he'd destroy it building by building or something.

Edit: I was responding to Red with that. Those quotes are plenty

Also, the Briah Explanation:

https://imgur.com/a/wopj4 1 2 3

It'ss the deepest desire of a person, which makes it a law, another reality, another concept in the "world", this desire is so strong that it alters the surrounding reality in the "World" or within you, embody anything, even the thing that are the most absurd and stupid thing becomes real in the "World".

Its able to creates its own conceptual effect that is not equal to the "World" or those that already exist in the "World", even if it is a contradiction, paradox against them, the effect continues to function independently.

They can ignores the laws, concepts, common sense, logic and others thing/phenomenas/etc

All members of the LDO (or rather, those who use the magic formula of the Eternity Die Ewikeit) are "immune" (or with high resistance) to poisons, toxins, diseases, in any way, origin, like other things (like changing effects of reality), But Kai / Tubal Cain by the false Longinus and his Desire / Law makes imposes on the others and turns that "Immunity" in a nothingness and can affects them without "any" exceptions.

Again all these are claims that have nothing to support it, we downgrade the three commanders and amaksu\reinhard because it was just hype poll, if eleonore feat is town level that fine but it's as far it goes

Shirou claimed the LDO can wipe entire country so what ? Ren claimed to surpass the speed of light without using his braih as well

Again the KKK cast have causal city feats and the LDO scale to them

Extreme123dz said:
I hate de BackLog e.e

Basically, Assiah level are Twon/Up levels (casuals) :v

And this is the Scan of Slicing Mountains and, what is the interpretation o calc of this specific scene ?
The AP depend on the user before everything, spinne is tier 9 with Yetzirah, Ren was wall level with Assiah, eleonore is tier 7 only using her Assiah outclassing both Kei and Ren in their's Briah

ZERO7772 said:
The AP depend on the user before everything, spinne is tier 9 with Yetzirah, Ren was wall level with Assiah, eleonore is tier 7 only using her Assiah outclassing both Kei and Ren in their's Briah
Yeah, i know that

@ZERO

Except these statements do have consistency. The statements, coupled with the Mountain-slicing (If not crushing from the original text) and the fact that they explicitly stated that any LDO member could do what Eleonore did in that specific scene, only makes that all that more consisten, being all Tier 7-C to 7-B feats. That's different from Lightspeed base Ren and Country-busting average LDO members.

Tbh Kei didn't say they all can do exactly what Eleonore did, she just said they all can do damage on wilde scale if they want to, and seriously tho how come destroying amusement park is Town level ? does that have to do with her vaporizing it ? if so LDO members can't pull that feat Becasue Kei said only Eleonore can do it

I know next to nothing how to clac the feats so i don't want to say nonsense

@ZERO

Yeah, now that I see the scans again, it is true. The feat was Town-level because of vaporization, but only Eleonore could've done something like that. Another scan supporting that, so I concede.

Still, the statements are still consistent with Cain's mountain-splitting attack.

It is more like only Eleonore can be that precise. It is pretty much inferred by narration and LDO members by themselves that achieving destruction at that level is rather easy. Swinging a wrecking ball around and levelling buildings is easy, but choosing when and where it happens is a bit more difficult I imagine.

For me, the reason why LDO, in general, should be City level is due to Schreiber ramming into Berlin using Yetzirah. Wasn't even hurt. Yet he can be hurt by the other LDO members. Then again, he keeps dodging shit but if I am not wrong, he is noted to be fragile in comparison to others. But I am not sure if it is due to his Ber'iah or something else.

If you ask me, and I am pretty sure I have said this before, the LDO was pretty restricted by being in the city. Since they can't just stop caring about collateral since it would open all the Swastika at once and thus kill Sonnenkind.

What even...

Also what am i reading on the top? (City Level and all that jaz)

Eeeh...i don't get it, you mean you guys wanna change their tiers or what?

Possibly a downgrade. Right now people are just looking for city-mountain level feats. It started when I pointed out that Kei states a nuke could take down Bey or Rusalka.

......You know that one isn't enough to disapprove City and Mountain tier right?

Especially when that single statement is different compared to the Original Japanese one which says that even nukes cannot hurt them.

ALRF said:
......You know that one isn't enough to disapprove City and Mountain tier right?
Especially when that single statement is different compared to the Original Japanese one which says that even nukes cannot hurt them.
Yeah, but nothing had proved they were either.

And here we go. This is one of the things I was asking about. Whether or not it was just a change in translation.

Translation is already weird DI, many speed of light statements in it (OFG never had that frrom what i remember).

But...it does support a lot of statements and feats...

• Wilhelm threatening to erase Suwahara
  • Wolfgang ramming into the city and destroying it (Prologue and thi was early so LDO)
  • Wilhelm being above Keishirou who can slice mountain ranges, is above Shiori and Soujirou in terms of stats (He's a distorted human of grade 6 while they are 4 IIRC) + fighting evenly against Tenma who can mountain bust.
  • Cain statements of being able to crush a mountain.

Right, *nothing I'd read proved they were

Combined with Kei saying they could be "taken down" by nukes, something felt off, so I asked about it. Then people started looking for quotes and stuff

Well i was out of discussion so i was weirded out by this "Tier 7 LDO being valid or nah"

I was fine with them being Tier 7. Surviving an air raid is still a good feat.

Was just not sure if 7-A was valid, or if it should be closer to 7-C

LDO are talking nonsense and barely have any feat to support their claims

Kei made very big deal of eleonore's 7-C feat

There other weird things like them having limitless stamina which is false and tons of resistance that doesn't have explanation

>ALRF, mind grabbing that statement about the nukes?

Don't have the game in japanese, but i could try and find it...but no promises :p

You didn't pay attention then, both English and japanese version said nuclear may kill them

Except that the reason why she made a big deal about it was that it was controlled. And I wouldn't call that 7-C as far as I know. Maybe Multi-City Block.

Also, really? Kei is the youngest member of the LDO. She wasn't even active during WWII. I wouldn't take her word about them maybe being able to be killed by a nuclear bomb seriously.

Bleh, still cannot find the bloody thing, at this rate, i may just download the japanese one, give quick look and uninstall it...

That and i kinda got occupied by a video of Mercurius with a Yandere girl (don't ask)

Wasn't there a pretty straightforward statement about how human made weaponry just plainly stopped working at a certain soul count ? Coz i don't really remember nukes being explicitly used, only that anything that human made so far is insufficient against an Apostle

EvilMegaCookie said:
Except that the reason why she made a big deal about it was that it was controlled. And I wouldn't call that 7-C as far as I know. Maybe Multi-City Block.
Also, really? Kei is the youngest member of the LDO. She wasn't even active during WWII. I wouldn't take her word about them maybe being able to be killed by a nuclear bomb seriously.
That totally your head canon there

Again your head canon nothing support their city level rate, we can consider the statement as it's never happened if you wish but that the only statement for them being city level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back