• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what scale does everyone think the anime will fail?

I think it's gotta be a 7/10

I just finished Dies Irae (all 4 routes). I'm reading the localized version so I apologies if I'm unaware of some of the differences compared to the original japanese version.

When I was looking around their profiles here for Dies Irae characters here in this wiki, there are mentions of this terms:

-Hadou God

-Gudou God

-Taikyoku

If anyone mind, does anyone know when was these terms brought up in the Dies Irae VN? Or these terms are just brought up in Kajiri Kamui Kagura? Just wanted to make sure that i didn't missed it somehow during my read.

Also, I know that the 50 strikes under hundred microseconds feat are different between the localized and the original japanese versions. For this image, would anyone mind giving me a copyable text from it? I'm not sure if text in the VN are OCRable or not (let me know if there are better ways to OCR texts from VN). I personally just wanted to try to tranlate the original text myself and confirm it for myself.

Don't remember much about DI so :p

Kajiri Kamui Kagura does of course expand over the cosmology of Shinza Verse and explain it very well, going over things like Singularties, Hadou Gods, Gudou Gods, Taikyoku, History of other Throne Gods, ect.

Krudelu said:
When I was looking around their profiles here for Dies Irae characters here in this wiki, there are mentions of this terms:

-Hadou God

-Gudou God

-Taikyoku

If anyone mind, does anyone know when was these terms brought up in the Dies Irae VN? Or these terms are just brought up in Kajiri Kamui Kagura? Just wanted to make sure that i didn't missed it somehow during my read.
https://imgur.com/W4KiNVo / https://imgur.com/yuLY6Uy

This, Kazumi Route

Yeah I remember the explanation regarding the types of Briah/Be'riah

So basically, Hegemony is the localized name of Hadou and Transcendence is the localized name for Gudou then?

Now, how about Taikyoku? Any mentions of it in the DI VN?

Also, just in case, from my last post, what I meant by copyable text is a text typed down that I can copy and paste (via right click or ctrl + V).

Thanks for letting me know. I just got curious since after looking for the profiles of the Hadou Gods section in Dies Irae section, there are already mentions of Taikyoku value in their Dies Irae profiles.

Also, sue me for not listening to Rusalka's voiced explanation of Hegemony and Transcendence. I ended up not paying attention to the voiceover closely when I was reading it (got focused on the reading itself that I ended up skipping the voiceover whenever I'm done reading their lines). I just read that part again just to listen to the voiceover and finally heard the terms.

Btw, someone should put up the localized names for Hadou and Gudou in the Masadaverse explanation page just in case

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

As for the upcoming anime, after hearing that it's only going to be 12 episodes + 6 extra episodes, yea.....gg

for the anime i'm scared a bit lel it's limited I just hope the animation is also done well

EvilMegaCookie said:
What did you think of the VN though? I am more curious about that. Must. Increase. Shilling. :p
As for my thoughts on the VN, I'll try to make this short since telling my complete thoughts on it will end up really really long:

Personally, I ended up investing on the characters for the most part of this VN. IMO most of them (if not all) are fleshed out if you read all the routes. As for the MC, Ren is someone that you may like or hate so that depends (though I personally don't mind about him). One thing to note is that to me, there are times I had hard time keeping up with Mercurius's lines even if translated in english (I heard that he's the reason why translating the series is difficult) but it's worth reading them.

As for the plot, I'm not going to say anything about whether it's "unique", "special", "generic", or "predictable" since I stopped caring about "uniqueness" (guess I already read varying types of plots already so things don't surprise me anymore). But one thing I can say is that IMO it's "fairly consistent" (if not "truly consistent") and things work out at least.

Rea route has one of the craziest final fights for this VN but it's kind of a bummer that it felt too short.

I wish this VN forces a reading route order in the beginning rather that allowing us to choose which route to pick first. Sure this is an easy fix by following the recommended order but not everyone search that up so it's easy to get them screwed over.

Sorry for trying to sound neutral on this one.

Nah no problem.

Everyone should be entitled to their opinion, and if this is what you think, then so be it, it's not like we are gonna do something to you just for having different opinions.

Badass Sukuna
Here, have a pic where the Yatsukahagi argues like childre

@Extereme Masada have no time for romance because he need to put edgy battles and describe how fabulous reinhard is every time he show on the screen + Shirou greatness

Seriously Bey relationship with claudia is better than anything in DI "except Rein x Merc" from what little i saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back