• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh ren's relic had marie's soul so there is that...he got stabbed by longinus but only marie got hit fully...and souls age wow no wonder they are an old soul :p

I think this need a thread, i would gladly do they change after we discuss it but all the pages are locked becasue of "muh tier 1" so sadly you need admit to do that which is very annoying imo

The LDO are bit overhyped they need a bit downgrade

well i don't think the expiration date matters too much because first in the story its just over half a century so it needs a bit longer also it works better if someone can accelerate the soul as well like meth

On a side note i imagine the souls have a label of when its expired KEK

Where does Masada go into detail about the thrones history (previous gods, space civilization, etc) and such? KKK?

Let it be known I want a "human" key for Shirou, because it is not right that he gets all his badassery pawned off to the other routes. Badass ****** took on Wilhelm repeatedly, and was the one to finally kill him in Kasumi's route.

Also

"SHIROU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Also, is there an actual name for the routes other than "Kasumi's route, Rea's Route, Marie's Route, Kei's Route"? Like "Fate", "UBW", "Heaven's Feel"?

Monarch Laciel said:
Let it be known I want a "human" key for Shirou, because it is not right that he gets all his badassery pawned off to the other routes. Badass ****** took on Wilhelm repeatedly, and was the one to finally kill him in Kasumi's route.
Also

"SHIROU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Also, is there an actual name for the routes other than "Kasumi's route, Rea's Route, Marie's Route, Kei's Route"? Like "Fate", "UBW", "Heaven's Feel"?

Somebody FINALLY gets it. Shirou needs some love, literally now.

Would it be safe to assume you're reading through Dies atm?

And no, but each individual chapter has their own name in their respective routes.

Just finished Kasumi's route.

• Breaths in*
"WHAT THE HELL KINDA ENDING IS THAT WHY IS SHIROU IMPALED AND PROBABLY HAD HIS SOUL EATEN BY WILHELM AND/OR DRAGGED TO HELL AND REA WAS DRAGGED TO HELL AND WHAT THE **** AND REN IN A COMA AND WHAT THE **** AND MARIE DRAGGED TO HELL AND KEI SUCIDED AND DRAGGED TO HELL AND KASUMI IS GOING TO BE DRAGGED TO HELL AND ALL HER DESCEDENTS ARE GOING TO BE TOO AND WHAT THE **** IS THIS NORMAL THAT ALL HEROINES YOU DONT CHOOSE DIE AND WHAT THE **** GIVE ME THE OTHER ROUTES NOW I NEED A ******* HAPPY ENDING"

I feel so empty inside right now...

Monarch Laciel said:
They don't care about naming the routes as much as naming the chapters IN the route , the names of the chapters are different for each route

But yeah they should name the damn route this is not dating sim game

If have to call Rea's something it will "Rebellion" for sure

well for one thing the cast had to go to Hajun but finish plowing through the singularity habaki and yato made (they were close to reach it the first time) but i wonder does every god can use the predecessors law? or only Hajun via being a throne god?

Also monarch now go for kei route its a lot better as a route

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well for one thing the cast had to go to Hajun but finish plowing through the singularity habaki and yato made (they were close to reach it the first time) but i wonder does every god can use the predecessors law? or only Hajun via being a throne god?

Also monarch now go for kei route its a lot better as a route
He is doing marie's route after this one xD

I was this close to completely hating Kei at the end, and then she went and commited suicide.

sigh

Also, is there such a thing as a Bad End like in Fate, or is it just "here's the story, read through it"

Apart from the end I just got

• grumble everyone I liked died and everyone who didn't is going to be dragged to hell in a few decades except Honjou, she was a nice gal, pity about shirou grumble grumble grumble*

Some points won't make sense in Marie route and other characters will be in the shadows but other than you should be fine, thing is if you follow the order by the time you end Marie route 90% of the story will be wrapped and you will feel satisfied

Not recommended, just don't.

If you sorta disliked Kei, her route does an ok-ish job with helping you sympathize with her. It's also eventful enough not to skip in general. Kasumi's is the only really boring route, and the one that ends the worst. The rest of them all have satisfying endings to an extent, some more than others.

Take note that Rea has two endings, both are worth reading in my opinion. Also get the side stories out of the way as they come, as in right after the specific route you unlocked them in.

Now I'm starting to sound like a parent.

well yeah don't worry kei route pretty nice plot wise and makes kei look a lot better but note kei will have character issues in different routes so...

Shirou was just mocking her to join them, beside Shirou can get away with everything becasue he is shirou

I admit Kei isn't cute as hajun but she's still top tier tsundere

ik but still shirou is top tier nutjob in the head

Yeah top tier tsundere lel

NICE ~

I searched for this doujin for sometime but didn't find it, and to find it translated it made my day, seems there part 2 for this as well

Louts is in deep shit ...

its marie iirc. And yato developed from resisting like hell i guess eventually reaching higher

Pretty sure it's marie as the main route with mix of others

Well anime will be disasters if it less than 24 ep anywya, it will sucks more than likely i just want to see the characters animated and brought to life

ZERO7772 said:
Nothing support Bey claim to destroy the city tbh and how does vaporizing amusement park scale to city feat ? still the LDO members are city level becasue they scale to KKK cast who cut through mountains and tsunami

Well saying the LDO members have limitless stamina is false because like venom said Bey's power is based on steal the other opponent strength and they clearly showed signs of tiredness during the fights
Well, there's stuff, but I'd need to bring scans.

Amusement park vaporizing is Town-level, from what a friend of mine calced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back