• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
EliminatorVenom said:
(Like Demonbane. I loved it, despite people saying it's bad)
Its Bad and good in some way, i think if they concentrate on fights, character development, history, flashback, mystery and mysticism, the ELDER, Outer, Ultimates Gods and ***** instead of ****, lolicon, prostitution, fanservice, Epic stuff and being a little more long, Would come out something very good.

Im still waiting for Kishin Hishou Demonbane to be Translated, the whole Light Novels to be translated (a better translation) in Enlgish and Spanish

Still i like the Series, even DYN.Freaks like Mugen (hate that have big breast in Nitro+XBlazter .'v) and Azana (besides Jin troll us on Twitter about #DYN_memo, kill all the Cast of Demonbane and Azana/Azathoth play a dangerous Hide and Seek whit Demonbane lol)

Edit: i think for the bad romance in DI it's because the cut the H scenes and some other *****...if are not for this, then, yeah, it disappoint in some way....

About what i said earlier..

Would the Hadou Gods have difficulty taking Child Franklin out under my former descriptions ? Or would it be a complete and utter curbstomp.

I completed both Rea endings (Three Color Route was ******* amazing), but for some reason the Nihil Dificile Amanti other story didn't unlock. Replayed them, no luck.

I guess my game glitched?

You need to see both ending and start the route from "new game " choice not the route one, the same thing happend to me at first

...Someone ban and destroy this guy from the existence for asking this.

ALRF said:
...Someone ban and destroy this guy from the existence for asking this.
nah, better than Furry, and the Furry is better than gay/********** **** and those are better than Lolicon pron :v

If you guys had to pick another of Masada's novels to be translated right now, which would you guys choose?

Like I said before, I'd pick Interview with Kaziklu Bey, but Senshinkan looks really tempting...

EliminatorVenom said:
If you guys had to pick another of Masada's novels to be translated right now, which would you guys choose?
Like I said before, I'd pick Interview with Kaziklu Bey, but Senshinkan looks really tempting...
KKK > IwKB > PL > Senshinkan < Kishin Hishou Demonbane

>:v

if I pick another novel it will be KKK for sure because it's DI squeal and characters/settings looks good as well

if I have to choose another game then IwKB

PL is a big no no for me unless it's remaked or something along those lines.

PL is like Tsukihime anime, no one love but is a truly masterpiece of all times...ni├▒as..

Well, Remake of PL will happen when Masada will make a VN about First, Secon heaven, the Time the 3rd heaven domaind and mecurius like Human, Nasu will finish the Remake of Tsuihime and Jin Haganeya stop trolling on twitter, will conitue his D2 project and we have Kishin Hisou Translate :p

PD: **** my....the orthography Dx

> Planet level (According to Masada, Reinhard is as powerful as the Gods summoned by Amakasu, many of whom are more powerful than Tatari like Kuubou and can planet bust. Also stated by Masada to able to defeat Amakasu if the latter were to ever appear in Dies Irae and fight him)

there is a Source for this?

Yeah, Masada said if they ever met, Reinhard would stomp Amakasu. (don't have the source for it)

It'd be good if we managed to screenshot said tweets and stuff, and perhaps add a note translating it.

Yeah it's better to have source for the WoG if we are gonna use it to scale the characters

The scan is basically talking about Taiji (Taikyoku) and explaining it.

I want to Know were apears the "Reiatsu Crush" like in DI >:v

Also, fuking downgrades, i want to put Flyn from SMT VS Reinhard <.<

Am i the only who have to read Extreme replay 10 times to understand what the heck he's talking about ? i am not the one to talk but dude ....

ZERO7772 said:
Am i the only who have to read Extreme replay 10 times to understand what the heck he's talking about ? i am not the one to talk but dude ....
It my problen to write badly as usual

so, i see "other palces" to put this (Reiatsu Crush) and i want to know, were is the statement/feat?

Also, what is the diferences about Deus Ex Machina and Midgardr Völsunga Saga?

CH13 Kei 671
CH13 Kei 689
CH13 Kei 722
CH13 Kei 724
CH13 Kei 725

And, Midgardr Völsunga Saga can kill conceptually, errased you or "end" your history? im confuse

Deus Ex Machina ends, while Midgardr Erases anything that has history.

Reisatsu Crush...don't remember if it appears in DI, but there is in KKK.

ALRF said:
Deus Ex Machina ends, while Midgardr Erases anything that has history.
Reisatsu Crush...don't remember if it appears in DI, but there is in KKK.
Ok, but, the "end" something like Accel Vectorial shield?

and why in KKK something like "reiatsu crush" exist while in DI no? or im forgoted something....

basically your history just dies get hit you die nada THE END Ren had to restart to zero and stay at that state in order to survive that attack (i guess that's the prototype for time armor)

I've read on OBD that Methuselah can "conceptually crush the entire planet with his movement" and "one mystery of the night required destruction equivalent to half of the planet". Is that legit?

Don't really know a lot about Interview considering i don't have the game.

But i think i saw something similar in a youtube video, i dunno though.

Ok I just came back from my hibernate and then I saw this:

Reinhard is as powerful as the Gods summoned by Amakasu, many of whom are more powerful than Tatari like Kuubou and can planet bust. Also stated by Masada to able to defeat Amakasu if the latter were to ever appear in Dies Irae and fight him.

Hmmm How? I always thought Amakasu is basically Reinhard but without his spear and fabulous hair but haxxes.

Q11

That is indeed true though, Amakasu without the aid of his gods or anything is just a planet buster, Amakasu Tsuidan which allow him to summon Top gods (said gods are powerful than their summoner) that are equal to Reinhard, simply put Gods=Reinhard >>>>> Amakasu.

I mean it's Amakasu should be faster than NF or Longinus Lance via ignoring causality? also thats is a lot of planet busting gods in order to do 2-C feats..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back