• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rely on me too much.

Also wasn't there a scan of the localisation itself telling us they were immune to conventional weaponry? IIRC i think it was in one of the side stories

didn't beatrice stated that NO conventional weapons worked on the LDO anymore (monarch don't read this cause this is extra story 3 so...and in this extra story those who read it know what happened...)

ALRF said:
Don't rely on me too much.

Also wasn't there a scan of the localisation itself telling us they were immune to conventional weaponry? IIRC i think it was in one of the side stories
^

The Everlasting said:
A nuke is still a conventional weapon.
Err no the definition of a conventional weapon is a weapon that is intended for widescale use and specifically not a WMD

While I personally would not consider a nuke "conventional", I'm neutral on the issue. Mentions of similar levels of destruction do add credence to that.

well cain was said to mountain bust and no one really think that's a lie tbf no one was THAT left behind on cain's raw power

Ren was said to move at light speed before he hit briah, LDO can destory country, elenore is million times stronger than LDO etc

On another note i am fine with having this as justifying for the city rating, but the pages still need some updates

i really want the game to come out and try it plus its got great designs and i want to see how the original heavens look like (ren's design so far is fooking lit to me)

he stated to have millions of souls under his commands multiple times, eye patch alone have like 180K

More then 100 million...i guess it's in the billions or so? don't remember much tbh.

well monarch that's the tip of the iceburg only you see in berlin...he ate a WHOLE lot more prior to that so...

We know that his Legion is at the very minimum in the millions. We just don't know the exact number. Billions would be outright impossible.

Eeeeeh, NEET's meteors had 100 million souls condensed into it and that was said to be=Kemono-dono's Legion. It didn't make it into the translation though.

Prior to the stars getting absorbed. The meteors were Snake's opening attack. It was used to show how tiny Reinhard's Legion was in comparison to the number of souls Snake can manipulate, as 100 hundred million would represent "less than a hair strand" to him.

Trexalfa29 said:
Prior to the stars getting absorbed. The meteors were Snake's opening attack. It was used to show how tiny Reinhard's Legion was in comparison to the number of souls Snake can manipulate, as 100 hundred million would represent "less than a hair strand" to him.
But hey, quantity isn't everything. Quality counts too. Just like how Beast put it

Feel our love Karl

Lel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back