• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 14

"What am I doing here? I don't want to be in this family photo."

"I would love only myself and fight for only myself. If I exist to magnify that love, then there is no more a splendid universe than this one..." (Smirk)

So we got a picture illustration of Ren and Hajun's Kajiri Mandala. Ren looks like he has no idea why he's taking this photo like he is in a family photo. Possibly Marie told him to JUST DO IT or something. I kinda figure out that Ren's Kajiri Mandala have gears stopping behind him, showing that Time has been halted.
Hajun smirking while chilling on his own seat and don't have to seat properly like the others. It goes to show that he doesn't give a damn about everyone else and only cares for himself. Hajun's Kajiri Mandala makes a lot of sense cause he is that of an infant who is a self-lovin, obnoxious little brat. Just look at that pose and smirk. He seems to not give a damn about anything and chillin' like Dan Karama. G Yuusuke did good with Hajun.

Also, Light has cut ties with Super Appli so they partnered with a new company now. The company is unknown, but their programming skills are good from what I've heard. So the game system will probably be different from what they've originally planned back then. That would explain why Pantheon was delayed. Pantheon website will be updated on the 31st so do expect for that and possibly more news on the new game mechanics I hope.

The Ren Throne bit, I can see Marie actually telling him to take it just once and Ren's trying to not lose his stuff while smiling awkwardly for the photo to be taken (possibly also Marie doing that).

A friend told me to relay his message. It says

"@Extreme your wish is my command"

And he also told me to make a new discussion thread to grant Extreme123dz's wish. How do i make one ?

Back