• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 10

Idol Reinhard and Mercurius is something to look forward too

I finally got to boot up Akebono no Hikari after so many freaking tries.

Ah so you haven't read the side stories, the epilogue is pretty sweet to be honest. The rooftop scene made me feel...things.

Monarch Laciel said:
Yamatoryujin said:
Amakasu 1-A summons when?
Screenshot (392)
Full circle
Is this a joke about him summoning Gods and Shinza having a bunch of gods?
Alaya in this screencap says "I am the root, I am taikyoku, I am everything in existance (Shinra Bansho - hint hint). There's also the whole thing about how Shinza exists in the Senshinkan world as a popular video game. Amakasu can summon any god from myth and fiction, and the Shinza series is a piece of fiction.

^ Because is Schreiber and want to get raped in his eye? :v

also, what is the most powerfull Briah, the weakest, the more supportive and the mos stupid?

I read that as first thrusting their enemy. Got my brain think of something else :^)

Chair too op. Nerf it pl0x

And we all want banzai in our lives :>

Can't wait for the plot twist where Naraka reveal his true love to be Ren ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ZERO7772 said:
Lets just say he's the big bad of the whole shinza verse~
Woah, really?

Damn. How powerful is this guy? Does he stomp Hajun or something?

What game/story is he from?

He's the man who fused with the Throne, vowing to protect its system. He's the lover of Mithra/First Heaven.

Using his connection to the Throne, he can essentially debuff the gods (even Hajun).

ALRF said:
He's the man who fused with the Throne, vowing to protect its system. He's the lover of Mithra/First Heaven.
Using his connection to the Throne, he can essentially debuff the gods (even Hajun).
Shit... what a beast.

Is he from that Dies Irae: Pantheon thing, or from another game?

Back