• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 10

@Extreme atwiki is credible as it's the "official" Masada wiki, he even posts comments there from time to time to elaborate on stuff.

Also do you guys think that the three commanders should be scaled to Einherjar Wilhelm in ikabey?

I would have no problem scaling them with 8 Swastikas + Reinhard Blessing to Einherjar Wilhelm, since they are receiving a similar boost to what Wilhelm received.

Dziga said:
I would have no problem scaling them with 8 Swastikas + Reinhard Blessing to Einherjar Wilhelm, since they are receiving a similar boost to what Wilhelm received.
What did that happen?

Pretty much, also Wolfy and Eleonore weren't Einherjar back then. Machina I can't recall because I think he was "born" with a shiton of souls, but not linked with Reinhard. Wilhelm boosted and the Three commanders are no different, I looked back at the fight between the Three commanders and Ren to remember why Wolfy just stopped. It wasn't because he ran out of souls necessarily, but it was the fact that the mad monk broke him and he could no longer bare the weight of his own desire and would eventually collapse. We see this in KKK as well, if it wasn't for Shiori, Soujirou would have also collapsed from the weight of his own desire, She acts as a sheath to his sword. The power gap between the L.D.O wasn't nearly as large as it was in D.I, for example, Wilhelm could hold his own decently against Wolfy and Machina in a free for all.

did he? they were just finally at full power after all the Swastikas were opened, I fail to see how this has any connection to Bey after Reinhard boosted him

I always say lets go full Madmen mode and scale everyone and their mother in DI to tier 4 but no one listens ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Doesn't Ren have a WoG of him saying he can harm Valeria?

As Eine Faust Finale

I mean Reinhard is probably above Tier 4-C, we're scaling him at a minimum to Kuubou, who is significantly weaker than Kouryu, His true form. According to Masada, Reinhard is = to the top Gods summoned by Amakasu (The ones who are summoned during ragnarok). who in turn are in theory stronger than Kouryu, as they are at the top of their respected Pantheons.

Dziga said:
That doesn't scale to everyone, only to Ren and the Commanders.
Trfia has Beast body, Machina can harm him at base, Ren can take multiple punches from Machina, everyone can hang out with Ren

See? tier 4 for everyone~

It's in my top 5. It puts it into perspective, Schreiber had 6 swastikas opened at the time, perhaps at 70-80% his full strength, he also has access to Reinhard's entire legion of souls as an Einherjar. And despite all that, Wilhelm was able to hold his own for a while and keep up with the ****** with his boosted Briah.

Yamatoryujin said:
I mean Reinhard is probably above Tier 4-C, we're scaling him at a minimum to Kuubou, who is significantly weaker than Kouryu, His true form. According to Masada, Reinhard is = to the top Gods summoned by Amakasu (The ones who are summoned during ragnarok). who in turn are in theory stronger than Kouryu, as they are at the top of their respected Pantheons.
We are making some big heads canon here, nothing proves the top 3 received the very same boost Bey got in IWKB unless I am missing something and why this is brought up only now?

Being Einherjar doesn't mean you have access to every soul in Reinhard's legion is just mean you are immortal and the commanders are still limited to the amount of souls they have hence why they are above everyone else, it's because of the numbers of souls they possess iirc + they fact they are Einherjar

I didn't read IWKB but didn't Reinhard boost Bey using his entire legion? none of the Commanders received such boost at any point in the story of DI

I didn't read DI in ages tho I could be wrong

>Being Einherjar doesn't mean you have access to every soul in Reinhard's legion is just mean you are immortal and the commanders are still limited to the amount of souls they have hence why they are above everyone else, it's because of the numbers of souls they possess iirc + they fact they are Einherjar

Wrong, being an Einherjar is definitely netting you Gladsheimr souls. Hence why they have "infinite amount of souls" due to mechanics of Gladsheimr

>I didn't read IWKB but didn't Reinhard boost Bey using his entire legion? none of the Commanders received such boost at any point in the story of DI

The boost was no different IIRC. He literally just became an Einherjar.

Mind posting the scans then? "not from IWKB but DI" in DI the amount of souls you have decide how strong you are and if you have an infinite amount of souls no Hadou can affect you then

Why this is brought up only now tho? if you are pretty sure he's just Einherjar we should scalled them long ago

Those "infinite souls" are more like supplemention to theirs. Say like a back-up.

https://imgur.com/a/bFsi0Vc

Sorry it took me a while had to get the scans, this screen here tells you what being an Einherjar amounts to, you have become a part of Gladsheimr and received Reinhard's blessing. You have access to every soul in the entire network, as a such you have access to untold powers and all wounds Bey received in his initial clash with Meth were instantly healed. Normally in a fight, regular L.D.O's put their soul stock into their attack, Einherjar don't need to as they have access to an infinite amount because of how Gladsheimr works, no soul in its halls can simply expire, they're in a constant state of destruction and rebirth. Keep in mind Ikabey also had the intention of expanding the world of Merc, from the ancient Gods, to the concept of mystery, Jesus, and added tons of lore like Operation Anthropoid. Also when the three commanders lost every fight in the D.I due to bullshit, that much we know.

I really hate when someone post text in japanes because I can't read shit, I don't recall any of this in DI

but then again Masada is master of recton and this BS so I can totally see your point being true ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Still are we rally gonna assume everytime they lost in DI was PIS? I low-key hate IWKB now because of all the wank Masada did there Ó▓á_Ó▓á

Iirr, In Kasumi's route ending, Reinhard mentions how the LDO would come back, but this time they'd be stronger as they became part of Gladsheim.

ALRF said:
Masadaverse needs worthy doujins VuV

>Mithra is too busy with becoming the law itself that she doesn't have room for love.

Implying one cannot love while not being law itself :<
This seems really NTR lolz

Also iirc ren even in yetzirah according to narration valeria didn't even try to dodge Cain's assault and tank it but when ren was near he kept dodging and falling back so...

@Zero Unfortunately this series has all of its major games in Japanese, though Ikabey should be coming out in English sometime soon hopefully. Though the guys who translated Dies Irae are fond of tweaking the writing to make it work in English so that Masada's prose translates well. One of the main translators actually posted a translation for the prologue of Senshinkan and I noticed how if they continued translating stuff like this there'll be some issues. For example, this line:

Úƒ│ÚǃÒéÆÚüÖÒüïÞÂàÒüêÒÇüÚçìÕèøÒéƵî»ÒéèÕêçÒéïÞ┐àÒü«µêƒµ│òÒÇé

A rough translation would be: The Attack Dream allows users to exceed the speed of sound and be freed from the restraints of gravity. (His translation of Attack Dream does sound a lot cooler though)

The guy translated it as: The Magia Arma — its Velocity-class spell allowing the user to transcend the speed of light and rid himself of the shackles of gravity.

If I recall correctly there were issues with the way Disce Libens was translated as well.

That because of Ren's hax, ALWAYS GO FOR THE NECK BABY!!

Holy shit Ren get so much wank but he can't get any proper win on his own, he lose like 70% of the time~

@Yamatoryujin sadly we may not get IWKB anytime soon because kickstar ****** up so badly in localizing DI and the anime was huge mess

RIP Masadaverse forever~

that's experience issues likely in play lolz still shows if one were to take him lightly neck GG

ZERO7772 said:
@Yamatoryujin sadly we may not get IWKB anytime soon because kickstar ****** up so badly in localizing DI and the anime was huge mess
RIP Masadaverse forever~
The project lead has been teasing it along with other stuff, in the same manner he did before they announced DI. https://imgur.com/a/vvGGRH5 - So there's hope for you guys.

>KKK

>translated

Stop plz, why should Masada be such moron tho? he writes his VN in a way not even japs can understand it probably, doesn't he want his series to become more mainstream?

@zero

Forgot to respond to the commanders losing to PiS, yeah they all do. Kei's route - Wolfy gets hit by Reinhard spear from behind (well Valeria uses its properties), Eleonore and Machina lose because of some shit Marie did, which I can't recall, she caused a disturbance or some shit in the castle if iirc. Marie's route = Ren Atziluth, same thing in Rea's route.

In regards to the KKK difficulty, yeah, it's hard but it's not impossible. The translation will definitely lose its nuisance though, there's a lot of archaic language used, and tons of Shinto/Sanskrit/Buddhist references as well. I read it like after a Year and a half of studying Japanese.

Back