• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nazism vs communism LOL,Or Marx vía OPness un star allies or a nazi throwing a spear,but idk about the spear please tell me.

Reinhard's Striking, Attack Capability and Durability is only Star class. Marx has Multi-Solar System class. That gives him an immediate advantage in that regard.

That said that is really the only advantage he actually has. If speed wasn't equalized he could blitz him and could even one shot as he lacks the means to suvive the black hole attack. But since they are at equal speeds that isn't going to happen. Thankfully both can teleport so neither can stay out of each other's range. That said Reinhard's spear is way past stupid. It is faster then its target, auto hits and auto kills most things. It has near infinite range by ignoring distance completely and can erase the souls of those it kills. Most of Reinhard's other abilities are irrelevent compared to his pointy stick.

The main question is, can Marx get past that hax? Marx fights up close and has the means to keep close, so its ability to ignore distance is moot. Marx can turn intangable during some of his attacks, but that isn't going to save him as it is very limited and the spear destroys things on a conceptual level. Even if we argue that Marx can resist that thanks to NOVA's reality warping powers, which is a huge stretch on every level, it wouldn't help him all to much.

TL:DR - Reinhard is a stupid, badly written character and Marx is a way cooler villan in every aspect. Effeminate nazi would win in a fight though due to hax.

Kirby71 said:
Nazism vs communism LOL,Or Marx vía OPness un star allies or a nazi throwing a spear,but idk about the spear please tell me.
IDK either, but from what other users have told me, it`s basically a spear that doesn`t need to even be taken out, ignores distance, durabiity and pulls a 1-A existance erasure on the target.

Any target that manages to avoid it, will just see it following them, if the target tries to grab it to prevent it from hitting them, it will slowly erase them in the process, the longer, the worse for them.

Marx can still just split his body to make the spear go into the black hole instead, as it would technically still hit him.

If Marx did that already in Super Star to fake his death, there`s no reason to not assume that he would do that again here.

Ottermonk said:
TL:DR - Reinhard is a stupid, badly written character and Marx is a way cooler villan in every aspect. Effeminate nazi would win in a fight though due to hax.
Oh

USSR vs GERMANY Explained by Spongebob
USSR vs GERMANY Explained by Spongebob

>Marx stomps Reinhard

>Marx is stomped by Kirby

>Kirby is stomped by Reinhard

What the hell?

Ottermonk said:
Reinhard's Striking, Attack Capability and Durability is only Star class. Marx has Multi-Solar System class. That gives him an immediate advantage in that regard.
That said that is really the only advantage he actually has. If speed wasn't equalized he could blitz him and could even one shot as he lacks the means to suvive the black hole attack. But since they are at equal speeds that isn't going to happen. Thankfully both can teleport so neither can stay out of each other's range. That said Reinhard's spear is way past stupid. It is faster then its target, auto hits and auto kills most things. It has near infinite range by ignoring distance completely and can erase the souls of those it kills. Most of Reinhard's other abilities are irrelevent compared to his pointy stick.

The main question is, can Marx get past that hax? Marx fights up close and has the means to keep close, so its ability to ignore distance is moot. Marx can turn intangable during some of his attacks, but that isn't going to save him as it is very limited and the spear destroys things on a conceptual level. Even if we argue that Marx can resist that thanks to NOVA's reality warping powers, which is a huge stretch on every level, it wouldn't help him all to much.

Someone is really salty and clearly judging by a VS profile rather than having read the content in question. Not quite sure what the last part was beyond trying to ruffle feathers.

But judging by what has been mentioned? The only thing Marx has going for him is the black hole. Either Reinhard takes the fight seriously from the get-go and blasts Marx soul into oblivion via spear... Or Marx tosses a black hole.

Basically a coin flip at this point.

Edit: Or, you know, absorb Marx. Why waste a potential Einherjar? Castle summoned and rips out the souls of everyone in the vicinity. Or just uses the spear to impale him.

i like how that was a serious thing yet this is fun and board games

edit: Also EMC you forgot rein's spear passive ability of soul and mind crush :V

EvilMegaCookie said:
Someone is really salty and clearly judging by a VS profile rather than having read the content in question. Not quite sure what the last part was beyond trying to ruffle feathers.

But judging by what has been mentioned? The only thing Marx has going for him is the black hole. Either Reinhard takes the fight seriously from the get-go and blasts Marx soul into oblivion via spear... Or Marx tosses a black hole.

Basically a coin flip at this point.

Edit: Or, you know, absorb Marx. Why waste a potential Einherjar? Castle summoned and rips out the souls of everyone in the vicinity. Or just uses the spear to impale him.
Eghhh... 50/50. I am salty and don't like the character, but I have read enough from screen shots to get a gist of the writing style in Dies Irae compared to other visual novels I do like. Also don't personally like characters that run on "My dad's better then your dad" logic. Unfortunately a lot of visual novel characters are written that way as that is a shorthand to convey their power and the legitimacy of their threat.

Minor nitpick, but Marx doesn't throw black holes. He splits in half and the black hole forms in the middle of his two parts. It is a close range, relatively slow attack so unless he can speed blitz it isn't really a viable option to beat Reinhard as his instant win method has a lot more range (infinite) and speed (faster then you) behind it. It isn't flip of a coin in any regard.

faster than u is more unlikely than range which is via its full abilities he goes for CQC however again...passive mind and soul hax from spear so...

Why must i take this seriously

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i like how that was a serious thing yet this is fun and board games
edit: Also EMC you forgot rein's spear passive ability of soul and mind crush :V
It really wasn`t a serious one, at least I didn`t expect it to be.

I honestly couldn`t expect Marx to be able to beat Reinhard if he stomped Kirby already, as far I know.

So... this match can actually work for a Vs. thread?

Wow, I came here before it soon turned ito a necro.

Marx Tier: 4-A | 4-A Mulit-Solar System

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Flew from NOVA's summon point which is the galaxy's end to Pop Star in seconds. Comparable to Kirby)

Stamina: Very high (Comparable to Kirby)

Intelligence: High (Came up with a plan and tricked the sun and the moon as well as Kirby to gain ultimate power)

Reinhard Tier: At least 5-B, likely far higher | 4-C | 1-A

Speed:
At least FTL, likely FTL+

Intelligence:
Nigh-Omniscient

Stamina: Limitless

So,In Tier: Marx Has Higher Tier:Than Reinhard In Which Marx Wins.... Than Speed Of Marx Is Higher So It's Harder For Reinhard To Attack And Then In Intelligence Reinhard Got A Lot Intelligence While Marx Don't And The Last Stamina In Which Reinhard Is Also Higher?

So Which Makes The Fight Same 2:2

Yeh that's not how it works. Reinhard simply hax stomps. Passive Soul Hax + Mind Hax + Existence Erasure Spear that is impossible to dodge + Conceptual Attacks + Low Godly Regen.

Dziga said:
Yeh that's not how it works. Reinhard simply hax stomps. Passive Soul Hax + Mind Hax + Existence Erasure Spear that is impossible to dodge + Conceptual Attacks + Low Godly Regen.
Marx uses empathic manipulation

Back