• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mommy Bee vs Daddy Genius (Queen Scarlet vs Marx gemini) (grace)

Wait how does she make her inventions without da cash?
Well she is hired by the WPA to make stuff, plus her matter machine lets her convert anything into whatever materials she needs for free
Yeah she doesn't make them work 24/7 and let them have off days.
I mean, Slimy goes to war against the entire hero apparatus for her and basically deifies her by calling her ‘Mother Hecate’, plus promising to fight the entire world all on his own if he needs to so that Hecate can be accepted, I think this shows a lot more love than what off days would give 🗿

Well she is hired by the WPA to make stuff, plus her matter machine lets her convert anything into whatever materials she needs for free

I mean, Slimy goes to war against the entire hero apparatus for her and basically deifies her by calling her ‘Mother Hecate’, plus promising to fight the entire world all on his own if he needs to so that Hecate can be accepted, I think this shows a lot more love than what off days would give 🗿
I'm bout to go find an way to go dimension hopping to steal the machine

They literally threatened Cosmic Javen at first (an 3-A person) because they did not know who he was and literally protect her (I have an actual fun idea what if both swap children?)

They literally threatened Cosmic Javen at first (an 3-A person) because they did not know who he was and literally protect her (I have an actual fun idea what if both swap children?)
Standing up to a 3-A doesn’t mean much when Slimy was looking to change entire centuries of tradition of Monsters having zero rights, as well as Hecate being seen like a fool just for being different and having her own rights stripped. It’s an entirely different challenge which, at the time, was at least equally as impossible to accomplish

This isn’t the place for this conversation though lol

We need one more vote for grace

Standing up to a 3-A doesn’t mean much when Slimy was looking to change entire centuries of tradition of Monsters having zero rights, as well as Hecate being seen like a fool just for being different and having her own rights stripped. It’s an entirely different challenge which, at the time, was at least equally as impossible to accomplish

This isn’t the place for this conversation though lol

We need one more vote for grace
I would list more but yeah your right

hopefully Minty and froggy come around

Scarlet FRA, I’m glad I was able to sway the opinion here. I try not to be biased so I hope it didn’t look like I was dying for Scarlet to win but I wanted to see her best arguments.

Scarlet FRA, I’m glad I was able to sway the opinion here. I try not to be biased so I hope it didn’t look like I was dying for Scarlet to win but I wanted to see her best arguments.
Same here
Wait it doesn't add up tho 🤔
Scarlet < Marx < Vacteria
And scarlet got beat by vacteria 😳
Even if it wasn't by V.Verse boss tiering (which Vene specified), sometimes character A wins against B, yet character C wins against A, despite losing to B. Besides god-tiers and ultra-strong characters, some characters are counters to others. Based on this, I wonder how Scarlet vs Stage3 would look like, but it is true that Stage3 with Red Saber faced the second key Marx, the keys mismatch.

Anyway, Scarlet FRA, congrats to Javenplayz253 for the first win after many losses to bigshots like Aerneia 👀

Same here

Even if it wasn't by V.Verse boss tiering (which Vene specified), sometimes character A wins against B, yet character C wins against A, despite losing to B. Besides god-tiers and ultra-strong characters, some characters are counters to others. Based on this, I wonder how Scarlet vs Stage3 would look like, but it is true that Stage3 with Red Saber faced the second key Marx, the keys mismatch.
😭 Oh god no

My man!
Anyway this can be added thanks to froggy's vote (idk why but I imagine froggytron to be an oversized frog smart enough to use an computer.)
Believe it or not, but 'Froggytron' is actually a high-ranked FU character, a TV showman, OP FU version of Mettaton pretty much if you convert the underground into the FU civilization. That's also why I use his (the image from Macromedia Flash is so old, should get updated sometime) profile image & nickname everywhere, as who else should represent FU better xD
If we do I'm making it an friendly spar if anything cause literally frogman won't fight scarlet cause she literally thinks of other people than herself whilst scarlet won't fight frogman unless provoked.
As long she isn't around 2 and higher on Sin Meter and won't annoy Stage 3, the Frogmen would leave her alone.

Where do these levels stand? Is a 2 20%?
Most of FU powers work exponencially, similarly to decibel system, where 10x 20 decibel is 30 decibel. You need severely worse crimes or giant amounts of the lower ones to reach a higher Sin Meter mile 💀
Sin meter ends at 4
Technically. But just as some budha on mountains can have a little less 0 Sin Meter, some cosmic tyrant shattering millions of lives by torturing them can reach nearly at Sin Meter 5, it's like 4 but infinitely growing. Of course, the Sin Meter of these shines brighter than hypernovas to FU units, especially the higher stages able to sense such values on a multiversal scale. Unless the FU army as a whole cannot attack yet, I don't have to explain what happens next...

Back