• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marx tries to enslave an Whole species (Axlven vs Marx gemini) (grace)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Basically, Marx enslaves a group of axlvens though one goes rebellious
(tired will make it more detailed later)
Both Are High 7-A
anything above High 7-A is restricted
Speed Is Equalized
Both Are 15 meters Apart
Battle Takes Place At Marx's lab

"Axl-Axlven!":

"I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T STOP SAYING THAT-": 5

Cobalt slaps the crap out of marx (Incon):

Last edited:
Since Marx has pokeballs, I'm assuming that he's aware that they are able to capture Axlven, so he will begin with Graviton Palms, forcing about 300 times Earth gravity onto Axlven to hold him in place before swarming with a hundred lasers at once shot out from the inner/hidden guns of his suit, shifting around in order to blast effectively.
  • Graviton Palms: Marx can manipulate gravity via his Graviton Palms, which alter and twist gravity within multiple hundreds of meters in range, allowing him to crush opponents. He can freeze enemies, redirect attacks, and lower the gravity around himself or his opponent to change the flow of a battle. When used, the circular embedding on the top of his hands glow a neon green. The maximum pressure is equal to 400 times Earth gravity.
In accordance with the attack description, Marx can up the gravity from 300 to 400 times earth gravity if Axlven proves difficult. If the laser strat has good results, he'll throw the first ball.

I don't think you can give characters equipment that's not on their profiles.
In that case, Marx is just going to go for the kill outright using more lasers, but gravity will still remain at 300 times at first. According to the story, he has multiple, so he won’t have qualms about losing one. Hell, he doesn’t even care if one or multiple of his own children die (Marx had them placed in a Neptune lab set to explode if he lost to Cobalt, which he did, Ako saves the kids though) so this would basically be nothing to him

In that case, Marx is just going to go for the kill outright using more lasers, but gravity will still remain at 300 times at first. According to the story, he has multiple, so he won’t have qualms about losing one. Hell, he doesn’t even care if one or multiple of his own children die (Marx had them placed in a Neptune lab set to explode if he lost to Cobalt, which he did, Ako saves the kids though) so this would basically be nothing to him
Axlven would use Copycat before Marx uses lasers and just bring Marx with him to the ground, possibly disabling gravity for Axl himself then Axl will use hydro pump over and over again and use baby doll eyes in order to weaken mar

Axlven would use Copycat before Marx uses lasers and just bring Marx with him to the ground, possibly disabling gravity for Axl himself then Axl will use hydro pump over and over again and use baby doll eyes in order to weaken mar
Marx can twist the gravity over himself using Graviton Palms, making it so that it goes upwards instead, so the copycat is largely useless outside of making Marx use lasers slightly slower and possibly Axlven using the same thing over himself, making gravity useless overall for both fighters. Hydro Pump would struggle to defend against hundreds of laser spams, and doesn’t even have a guaranteed chance to work/hit Marx anyway (80% chance still good, but should be blocked by lasers) In addition, Hydro Pump has just 5 PP, which means axlven can use it only 5 times and then it’s gone

Marx can twist the gravity over himself using Graviton Palms, making it so that it goes upwards instead, so the copycat is largely useless outside of making Marx use lasers slightly slower and possibly Axlven using the same thing over himself, making gravity useless overall for both fighters. Hydro Pump would struggle to defend against hundreds of laser spams, and doesn’t even have a guaranteed chance to work/hit Marx anyway (80% chance still good, but should be blocked by lasers) In addition, Hydro Pump has just 5 PP, which means axlven can use it only 5 times and then it’s gone
WOW YOU ARE AN POKEMON SUPER FAN!
anyways if axlven does get hit by the lasers the rain is still here to heal him
Axlven will then use Covet to steal whatever is stealable on Marx's battle suit then use it for himself and then if he doesn't steal anything he'll use Aqua Tail
Also what the heck would Marx do with all those axlvens lol.

Last edited:
Also happy to announce but axlven (as of now) is in 1st place in the Pokémon category 🔥 🔥🔥

WOW YOU ARE AN POKEMON SUPER FAN!
Oh yeah I’ve played most of the games and seen the whole anime, I know my Pokémon lol
anyways if axlven does get hit by the lasers the rain is still here to heal him
Heal him how much though? All of those lasers should be at High 7-A damage as well, imagine a Pokémon being hit by 100 moves equivalent to its own all at once. How does it stay standing through that?
Axlven will then use Covet to steal whatever is stealable on Marx's battle suit then use if for himself and then if he doesn't steal anything he'll use Aqua Tail
I think the only thing he’d be able to steal would be Marx’s battlesuit itself, I don’t think covet would work for to steal the whole thing, but if it did Marx would call Abliter (as this is in Marx’s lab, he shouldn’t be very far at all, plus Marx is able to just summon him traditionally anyway) who would immediately enter Suppression Mode and use his superior LS to just force the suit back to Marx

Aqua tail has 90% accuracy, so Marx would most likely be hit and take decent damage. If Axlven survives the lasers, he’ll activate Boss Gas.
  • Boss Gas: Marx releases a sleeping gas from the various laser openings on his suit. The gas is potent enough to effect Cobalt, who was unaffected by Abliter's gas. Marx uses it to put his enemies into an instant stasis. He blasts it omnidirectionally, making the gas hard to dodge, and preventing himself from being affected. After the initial firring, it continues to spread around the area slowly, affecting any who breath it in. It is much stronger than Abliter's version, as the gas can even disable technology when said tech is within the cloud of smoke. Marx is unaffected because his helmet filters it out.
Pokémon are very susceptible to falling asleep, and Axlven should stay asleep for at least one turn so Marx would be able to get a free hit in after Boss Gas takes effect, which would prove fatal (depending on whether or not Marx just decides to contain it since it’s sleeping, either way, it would count as a wincon for Marx). If Axlven wakes up fast, he could still save the match I think, that is if Marx doesn’t go for the kill during the sleep, and he isn’t guaranteed to wake up after the next attack either.
Also what the heck would Marx do with all those axlvens lol.
Marx would send the data of the Axlven’s and likely at least one of them as a specimen up to the main Neptune Inc, where their top members would turn them into a brand new fighting race complete with cybernetic super upgrades based upon their original powers, making them capable of singlehandedly conquering worlds like they’re saiyans from DBZ

Oh yeah I’ve played most of the games and seen the whole anime, I know my Pokémon lol
I've been playing ultra moon in order to unlock my favorite Pokémon goodra and it's been hard trying to find an single goomy and I still need to catch up on the anime
Heal him how much though? All of those lasers should be at High 7-A damage as well, imagine a Pokémon being hit by 100 moves equivalent to its own all at once. How does it stay standing through that?
most of the rain drops hit them and with water absorb allows them to do this:
When a Pokémon with Water Absorb is hit by a Water-type move, its HP is restored by one quarter of its maximum HP, and the move will have no effect on that Pokémon (if a Pokémon with this Ability already has full HP, the Water-type move will do nothing).
Aqua tail has 90% accuracy, so Marx would most likely be hit and take decent damage. If Axlven survives the lasers, he’ll activate Boss Gas.
  • Boss Gas: Marx releases a sleeping gas from the various laser openings on his suit. The gas is potent enough to effect Cobalt, who was unaffected by Abliter's gas. Marx uses it to put his enemies into an instant stasis. He blasts it omnidirectionally, making the gas hard to dodge, and preventing himself from being affected. After the initial firring, it continues to spread around the area slowly, affecting any who breath it in. It is much stronger than Abliter's version, as the gas can even disable technology when said tech is within the cloud of smoke. Marx is unaffected because his helmet filters it out.
Pokémon are very susceptible to falling asleep, and Axlven should stay asleep for at least one turn so Marx would be able to get a free hit in after Boss Gas takes effect, which would prove fatal (depending on whether or not Marx just decides to contain it since it’s sleeping, either way, it would count as a wincon for Marx). If Axlven wakes up fast, he could still save the match I think, that is if Marx doesn’t go for the kill during the sleep, and he isn’t guaranteed to wake up after the next attack after.
Axlven's life style is to mostly play in the water sometimes coming out of there to go contact/play with other pokemon (like nine-tentacles and Coltle) they go to sleep in the water if they don't they'll wake up in 5 seconds (I can't imagine being an pokemon trainer and my pokemon wakes me up just for me to turn on the bathtub in order for my pokemon to get in there and sleep) so unless Marmar has some some way to just grab an big body of water to make axl to fall asleep in he'll wake up and proceed his attack (which would be aeriel ace followed with baby doll eyes)
Summoning Alb would allow Axl to summon another one of him via copycat (presumably from an containment cell or just popping out of the air like in the other pokemon games)
And both would do the strategy that I said if axl waked up in time
Marx would send the data of the Axlven’s and likely at least one of them as a specimen up to the main Neptune Inc, where their top members would turn them into a brand new fighting race complete with cybernetic super upgrades based upon their original powers, making them capable of singlehandedly conquering worlds like they’re saiyans from DBZ
I HAVE AN GOOD FEELING COBALT AIN'T GONNA LIKE THIS.

I've been playing ultra moon in order to unlock my favorite Pokémon goodra and it's been hard trying to find an single goomy and I still need to catch up on the anime
Do you have switch? We could become friends on switch and play Pokémon violet/scarlet if you have it, would be a great time I think
most of the rain drops hit them and with water absorb allows them to do this:
When a Pokémon with Water Absorb is hit by a Water-type move, its HP is restored by one quarter of its maximum HP, and the move will have no effect on that Pokémon (if a Pokémon with this Ability already has full HP, the Water-type move will do nothing).
Water absorb doesn’t exactly work that way (you’re thinking of Rain Dish, even then it’s only a 1/16th total heal) a rain dance combo wouldn’t allow for instant healing like this. Marx would need to use a water attack to trigger the ability, and he doesn’t really have any. Lasers certainly aren’t going to count
Axlven life style is to mostly play in the water sometimes coming out of there to go contact/play with other pokemon (like nine-tentacles and Coltle) they go to sleep in the water if they don't they'll wake up in 5 seconds (I can't imagine being an pokemon trainer and my pokemon wakes me up just for me to turn on the bathtub in order for my pokemon to get in there and sleep) so unless Marmar has some some way to just grab an big body of water to make axl to fall asleep in he'll wake up and proceed his attack (which would be aeriel ace followed with baby doll eyes)
Boss Gas stays after the initial firing, it continues to spread around the area slowly, affecting any who breathe it in. So Axlven, even if he doesn’t stay asleep long, will continuously be affected by the ability for a while.

Ariel ace never misses, so that’s a good move, should damage his suit decently since it has 60 base power. In that case, seeing as Boss Gas doesn’t look to be the slam dunk Marx expected, his next move will be his Boss Wave.
  • Boss Wave: Marx directs his hand forward and blasts a repeating wave of sound which disorients his opponent and traps them in a loop of full body pain. The sound is ear piercing and interferes with opponent brain signals, hurting their abilities to think at their regular capacities. It's much stronger than Abliter's Pluto Wave and disorients the technological programing of other robots and machines.
Rather than forcing Axlven to sleep (which may be futile), these pain/sound waves aren’t anything that Axlven would resist, and it would basically achieve the same disabling effect as he hoped the Boss Gas would. Axlven would also struggle to think at all and likely be unable to use moves at first.
Summoning Alb would allow Axl to summon another one of him via copycat (presumably from an containment cell or just popping out of the air like in the other pokemon games)
Copying an entire Abliter seems a bit unorthodox, but Pokémon have summoned other mons from mid air, so I suppose it’s possible. But then, copycat only copies the last move used, in this case, the summoning of base Abliter only. This Abliter shouldn’t have the ability to use Suppression Mode, as that’s an entirely new ability which would require a separate copycat, which gives Abliter the opening to do whatever Marx needs him to do. Using copycat again also means that Axlven no longer can use the copied Graviton Palms to avoid 300-400 times gravity, which Marx shouldn’t have a problem noticing given his intellect and suit scanning + likely knowing what copycat does already since he was studying a whole group prior to this
I HAVE AN GOOD FEELING COBALT AIN'T GONNA LIKE THIS.
Cobalt is unaware of what Neptune really does, so she wouldn’t know about this. Even Marx isn’t really told very much, he’s just used as somewhat of a figurehead. He’d actually be sending Axlven’s to someone else, and they would be the one sending them directly to Neptune. That someone else is in charge of their Earth operations, hence why Neptune can still function on Earth pretty easily even without Marx

Do you have switch? We could become friends on switch and play Pokémon violet/scarlet if you have it, would be a great time I think
I have an switch but don't have scarlet nor violet + I don't have online membership For the life of me- Nintendo really wants people to spend their money
Water absorb doesn’t exactly work that way (you’re thinking of Rain Dish, even then it’s only a 1/16th total heal) a rain dance combo wouldn’t allow for instant healing like this. Marx would need to use a water attack to trigger the ability, and he doesn’t really have any. Lasers certainly aren’t going to count

Boss Gas stays after the initial firing, it continues to spread around the area slowly, affecting any who breathe it in. So Axlven, even if he doesn’t stay asleep long, will continuously be affected by the ability for a while.

Ariel ace never misses, so that’s a good move, should damage his suit decently since it has 60 base power. In that case, seeing as Boss Gas doesn’t look to be the slam dunk Marx expected, his next move will be his Boss Wave.
  • Boss Wave: Marx directs his hand forward and blasts a repeating wave of sound which disorients his opponent and traps them in a loop of full body pain. The sound is ear piercing and interferes with opponent brain signals, hurting their abilities to think at their regular capacities. It's much stronger than Abliter's Pluto Wave and disorients the technological programing of other robots and machines.
Rather than forcing Axlven to sleep (which may be futile), these pain/sound waves aren’t anything that Axlven would resist, and it would basically achieve the same disabling effect as he hoped the Boss Gas would. Axlven would also struggle to think at all and likely be unable to use moves at first.

Copying an entire Abliter seems a bit unorthodox, but Pokémon have summoned other mons from mid air, so I suppose it’s possible. But then, copycat only copies the last move used, in this case, the summoning of base Abliter only. This Abliter shouldn’t have the ability to use Suppression Mode, as that’s an entirely new ability which would require a separate copycat, which gives Abliter the opening to do whatever Marx needs him to do. Using copycat again also means that Axlven no longer can use the copied Graviton Palms to avoid 300-400 times gravity, which Marx shouldn’t have a problem noticing given his intellect and suit scanning + likely knowing what copycat does already since he was studying a whole group prior to this
Yeah I think he has enough to win this Marx from the hit game Kirby fra (Axlven has some wincons like just copying Mar's every move tho pp can get in the way, Using aeriel ace or just low kicking Marx or using baby eyes on him to the point that Marx would only hit at an 7-A level)

Cobalt is unaware of what Neptune really does, so she wouldn’t know about this. Even Marx isn’t really told very much, he’s just used as somewhat of a figurehead. He’d actually be sending Axlven’s to someone else, and they would be the one sending them directly to Neptune. That someone else is in charge of their Earth operations, hence why Neptune can still function on Earth pretty easily even without Marx
Tbh when I saw Cobalt I thought she watched everything go on and on and couldn't do anything about it.

Yeah I think he has enough to win this Marx from the hit game Kirby fra (Axlven has some wincons like just copying Mar's every move tho pp can get in the way, Using aeriel ace or just low kicking Marx or using baby eyes on him to the point that Marx would only hit at an 7-A level)
Axlven does very well at least until he runs out of pp, it’s really good against an opponent like Marx, but yes I agree with Marx FRA
Tbh when I saw Cobalt I thought she watched everything go on and on and couldn't do anything about it.
Cobalt is massively kept in the dark. She is a ‘synthetic human’ built the with DNA from Blast, and her only purpose in existence was to have Marx’s children until she fought back and unlocked her power. Abliter’s purpose was to keep her doing whatever Marx wanted when it came to science/Monster stuff

I mean, even Marx is kept in the dark by someone else, and they’re also kept in the dark, it’s like a chain of fake ‘leaders’ all the way up until the real one, so it’s like destroying a Neptune main base or leader doesn’t really mean anything in the grand scheme of things

Cobalt is massively kept in the dark. She is a ‘synthetic human’ built the with DNA from Blast, and her only purpose in existence was to have Marx’s children until she fought back and unlocked her power. Abliter’s purpose was to keep her doing whatever Marx wanted when it came to science/Monster stuff

I mean, even Marx is kept in the dark by someone else, and they’re also kept in the dark, it’s like a chain of fake ‘leaders’ all the way up until the real one, so it’s like destroying a Neptune main base or leader doesn’t really mean anything in the grand scheme of things
🙏 atleast she beat him in the fight

Please do not do that, Marx already has a match with frogman that I do not intend to have replaced, it’s my hardest fought win ever
Perhaps that would be the 2% of additional power needed for Frogman to incon or win ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have an switch but don't have scarlet nor violet + I don't have online membership For the life of me- Nintendo really wants people to spend their money

But how can Marx win when such a win coins are still present?

Perhaps that would be the 2% of additional power needed for Frogman to incon or win ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But how can Marx win when such a win coins are still present?
Copycat is pretty limited (able to copy only the last used move), plus only having 20 PP means that all Marx has to do is outlast it, and by forcing him to copy regular lasers only it shouldn’t be too hard

If Marx was downgraded all the way, Gigaton Punch Mode would get his attack back up, plus it opens up a lot more if axlven loses the ability to copy gravity again which makes Marx’s original first move a good wincon. When he runs out of pp for moves, he’ll also just start damaging himself with struggle and Axlven doesn’t have a great counter vs Boss Wave anyway (which is being stacked with annoying Boss Has putting him to sleep fast each time he wakes up which takes 5 seconds, which is lots of time for Marx to have free moves)

Axlven could still win via forcing Marx to use Gigaton Punch mode to do damage, but I don’t think it’ll get to that point before Marx finds a way to counter it which his extraordinary genius intellect which is why I vote for Marx here

Copycat is pretty limited (able to copy only the last used move), plus only having 20 PP means that all Marx has to do is outlast it, and by forcing him to copy regular lasers only it shouldn’t be too hard

If Marx was downgraded all the way, Gigaton Punch Mode would get his attack back up
Its true extraordinary genius intellect would really help to see through the abilities and abuse them as most possible, further when Axlven has Above Average IQ in battle. It's still a big surprise Marx had to try and almost struggle to win the battle, wasn't expecting Axlven doing so well.

My mOsT fAvOuRiTe guy FRA

Btw Froggy I think you would be interested in this 👀

Btw Froggy I think you would be interested in this 👀
10-Stage-Evolution Lines are still way safer than Pokemon evolutions, the ability to rise in stages and collect EXP won't work without Frogman's soul communicating with it. But it's true Pokemons could be hella abused by Neptune...

10-Stage-Evolution Lines are still way safer than Pokemon evolutions, the ability to rise in stages and collect EXP won't work without Frogman's soul communicating with it. But it's true Pokemons could be hella abused by Neptune...
Technically, all Neptune would need is an FU android soldier or stage 1 to be able to replicate something similar, but I haven't told you about their top tiers/methods yet 🗿

Most likely make them into robots with added cybernetic hax and higher all around stats, as most of Stick Gang powers are stuff they've seen before, whereas Pokemon evolution into stronger beings would be far more interesting to them
The SACS do a similar thing with expendable fodder like Tanks, Assasins, Super Worms, and their "upgraded" versions, which are so forgettable that I myself forgot they existed.

Technically, all Neptune would need is an FU android soldier or stage 1 to be able to replicate something similar, but I haven't told you about their top tiers/methods yet 🗿
Green Laser for sure, but they Red one would be the hardest nut shell to crack they ever experienced 👀 Even Maxine had to study it for an un-holy ammount of time, seing it 3x times didnt help much 🗿

Green Laser for sure, but they Red one would be the hardest nut shell to crack they ever experienced 👀 Even Maxine had to study it for an un-holy ammount of time, seing it 3x times didnt help much 🗿
All I'll say that the amount of time it took to master Red laser (millions of years) wouldn't be a factor for Neptune when it comes to replication/alteration, time, history, timelines are basically completely meaningless to them 👀

All I'll say that the amount of time it took to master Red laser (millions of years) wouldn't be a factor for Neptune when it comes to replication/alteration, time, history, timelines are basically completely meaningless to them 👀
Keep in mind that ECs at that point had most of that too 👀 As said before, the crystals naturally grow by smaller amounts in billions of years, turning their logic upside down in a million years is actually a speedrun, without Maxine amplifying these abilities hardly imaginable

Keep in mind that ECs at that point had most of that too 👀 As said before, the crystals naturally grow by smaller amounts in billions of years, turning their logic upside down in a million years is actually a speedrun, without Maxine amplifying these abilities hardly imaginable
The history of their mastery already exists, really that alone is enough for Neptune

This also not the place for this 🗿

Back