• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mommy Bee vs Daddy Genius (Queen Scarlet vs Marx gemini) (grace)

Oof yeah I put it in there because she gets stronger upon taking off queen bee bands (I should remove it tbh) even then she can just throw heavy amounts of honey on him to stall time then she'll eat another revival jelly.
Marx’s methods of escaping honey should be just as good, Boss Mines can help here if slashing constantly doesn’t work. Plus I feel Gigaton Lasers would be a big help there too

Scarlet’s vibration manip, pressure points, and additional arms haven’t been mentioned. Is there anything she can do with these to help her?

Scarlet’s vibration manip, pressure points, and additional arms haven’t been mentioned. Is there anything she can do with these to help her?
Combined with the stinger wincoin, these have the potential to help break through the double shield and dispel the gas around her (vibrations + wind from wings, as Scarlet flies), making a safe breathable air "bubble" around, effectively protecting her.

It kind of reminds me how Vacteria used all of these to guard against Red Laser contamination (similar to the deadly gas, yet having the potential to go through shields in great amounts, age raise, and boost Plus-droid)

Combined with the stinger wincoin, these have the potential to help break through the double shield and dispel the gas around her (vibrations + wind from wings, as Scarlet flies), effectively protecting her.

It kind of reminds me of how Vacteria used all of these to guard against Red Laser contamination (similar to the deadly gas, yet having the potential to go through shields in great amounts, age raise, and boost Plus-droid)
The stinger is weakened by Marx resisting paralysis, so the poison would have to act quickly before he wins after being stung. But these are good options to last that long

I feel like Marx’s scanners will be able to keep him from being attacked from behind this way, since his scanners will detect her before she starts moving for that stealth attack. Plus Marx can shoot out laser barrages from all directions on his suit thanks to shifting the parts around. If he does that to handle her summons he would also handle any sneak attack too by default

Graviton palms can also work to attempt to force scarlet to twist around and go in the opposite direction when she gets too close
I don’t think it’s been established Marx can scan opponents from blind spots. The most it says on his profile is checking threat level. Marx can fire his lasers, but Scarlet’s strategy this whole fight has been dodging and reviving through attacks, so that should count at the deciding point of the match that is whether she stings him or not. It seems the bees are attacking straightforwardly, so Marx would have to anticipate the sneak attack to activate his lasers from all directions. And for the palms, he’d still have to guess where Scarlet is approaching from to shift the gravity there unless he actually can detect her from blind spots and do it while dealing with bees

I don’t think it’s been established Marx can scan opponents from blind spots. The most it says on his profile is checking threat level. Marx can fire his lasers, but Scarlet’s strategy this whole fight has been dodging and reviving through attacks, so that should count at the deciding point of the match that is whether she stings him or not. It seems the bees are attacking straightforwardly, so Marx would have to anticipate the sneak attack to activate his lasers from all directions. And for the palms, he’d still have to guess where Scarlet is approaching from to shift the gravity there unless he actually can detect her from blind spots and do it while dealing with bees
It's more like when Marx has an opponent in his scanners, he rarely ever loses sight of them, and Marx's typical laser strategy is to spam them at all sides, this works especially well due to the sheer number of them, rather than the way they're moving. Even if they were all in a completely straight line, Marx would most likely uses lasers from all sides and just have them curve towards the line. It's noted in Marx's standard tactics that "He believes in outright destroying his foes through the pure power of his suit and intelligence", full body laser spams fits this perfectly. Marx's intelligence could/should help him here too.

The laser strat is also kind of like a blanket way to deal with whatever Scarlet is doing due to the laser volume

He also hardly ever uses Gravtion Palms in a way that doesn't affect the entire area round himself. But it also seems like she's somehow just able to ignore gravity in its entirety, so not even sure if Graviton Palms are that important

It's more like when Marx has an opponent in his scanners, he rarely ever loses sight of them, and Marx's typical laser strategy is to spam them at all sides, this works especially well due to the sheer number of them, rather than the way they're moving. Even if they were all in a completely straight line, Marx would most likely uses lasers from all sides and just have them curve towards the line. It's noted in Marx's standard tactics that "He believes in outright destroying his foes through the pure power of his suit and intelligence", full body laser spams fits this perfectly. Marx's intelligence could/should help him here too.

The laser strat is also kind of like a blanket way to deal with whatever Scarlet is doing due to the laser volume

He also hardly ever uses Gravtion Palms in a way that doesn't affect the entire area round himself. But it also seems like she's somehow just able to ignore gravity in its entirety, so not even sure if Graviton Palms are that important
Has he fought anyone who’d be going across the whole battlefield like Scarlet? If he has, I can believe he stops her before she stabs him but if not she could find a way above or behind him and get poison in.

Has he fought anyone who’d be going across the whole battlefield like Scarlet? If he has, I can believe he stops her before she stabs him but if not she could find a way above or behind him and get poison in.
He fought Cobalt, their battle eventually pretty much encompassed the whole of S-City which is a few hundred kilometers distance in all directions, but he also didn’t have thousands of distractions to handle during that either. I can see her potentially getting a sting in but its very far from easy, she’ll need to exploit her summons hard to find an opening there

He fought Cobalt, their battle eventually pretty much encompassed the whole of S-City which is a few hundred kilometers distance in all directions, but he also didn’t have thousands of distractions to handle during that either. I can see her potentially getting a sting in but its very far from easy, she’ll need to exploit her summons hard to find an opening there
Then it depends on skill, I’ve already argued for Scarlet having the advantage as she has martial arts training and enough stealth mastery to easily get through high security banks. I think we just need Javen’s input and we can come to a conclusion.

Then it depends on skill, I’ve already argued for Scarlet having the advantage as she has martial arts training and enough stealth mastery to easily get through high security banks. I think we just need Javen’s input and we can come to a conclusion.
I mean, how high security are all talking? 🗿 I doubt she’s been able to get through anything close to the type of tech Marx is using here. I’ll give her the martial arts though

I mean, how high security are all talking? 🗿 I doubt she’s been able to get through anything close to the type of tech Marx is using here. I’ll give her the martial arts though
I don’t know, I'd assume she can at least bypass a few cameras and well trained guards. She literally struck gold, so that would surely be heavily guarded. And she should be able to fly far above what Marx’s scanner sees and of course hit him with a thousand bees to get him off her trail.

I don’t know, I'd assume she can at least bypass a few cameras and well trained guards. She literally struck gold, so that would surely be heavily guarded. And she should be able to fly far above what Marx’s scanner sees and of course hit him with a thousand bees to get him off her trail.
Marx should definitely be able to lock on with scanners equal or at least close to his laser range, due to the ability to properly aim at something that far away (like Cobalt). Considering space is said to begin 80-100 kilometers above the surface, she'd basically need to fly into genuine space to escape his range. Even if he doesn't see her directly, he'll be tracking her position. But again bees are a problem

Marx should definitely be able to lock on with scanners equal or at least close to his laser range, due to the ability to properly aim at something that far away (like Cobalt). Considering space is said to begin 80-100 kilometers above the surface, she'd basically need to fly into genuine space to escape his range. Even if he doesn't see her directly, he'll be tracking her position. But again bees are a problem
Wouldn't the special honey cover disturb his tracking? Also, I can't spot anything on the profile mentioning any tracking skills, or enchanted senses, etc. If he will predict her moves with calculations alone, that gives way more room for dodging and surprise attacks including bee army (generated in the air) followed by melee stat amped attack barrage rush with a sting. I can also imagine Scarlet flying up to space with her amps, it's not that hard at 6 tier stats.

Wouldn't the special honey cover disturb his tracking? Also, I can't spot anything on the profile mentioning any tracking skills, or enchanted senses, etc. If he will predict her moves with calculations alone, that gives way more room for dodging and surprise attacks including bee army (generated in the air) followed by melee stat amped attack barrage rush with a sting. I can also imagine Scarlet flying up to space with her amps, it's not that hard at 6 tier stats.
Not sure why it would unless she hit his eyes with a glob of honey, he tracks her based on position. Some extra layer of armor isn't going to hinder that. Marx has intelligence that should allow him to calc well enough for a good plan and Scarlet shouldn't have movements complex enough to confuse marx or his scanning. Plus I wanted to point out flying to space since she has no means to actually survive up there, so seems to be a strange/weird strat for her to use even if it does get her out of range of all of Marx's moves

Menace's high tech cameras that can just scan someone with their body shape and know who they were was confused when queen scarlet was running around the place because it has saw TOO many bees in it's time and tracked it as an normal one (scarlet herself doesn't really go snooping around there note: it was her when she was an adult (aka now)) so I'm pretty sure the workers can be an problem because there are an million of them.
Ehh... the amps were debunked because it was used to amp her up cause that's when she takes off the bands
But still The downgrade stats will hit Marx HARD.

It's not that lethal it just shows down the opponent and damages them extra kinda like pokemon tho it takes five stings to kill someone.
I see, with one sting Marx is slowed and taking passive damage. But scarlet has all the bees too, and toon force distorting Marx’s methods of attacking. Precog also makes it very hard for Marx to land hits.

Marx has graviton to take care of summons, but the sheer number can airplanes block his scanners out completely from viewing scarlet. She has her own amps, when combined with precog, Marx’s amps aren’t nearly as impressive as they usually are. Marx’s summons don’t seem to make that much of a difference. She can also fly beyond his range if necessary and has revival jelly still. There’s a chance she could sting him 4 more times.

Doesn’t look good for Marx right now at all. What if he used Boss Megalaser?

I see, with one sting Marx is slowed and taking passive damage. But scarlet has all the bees too, and toon force distorting Marx’s methods of attacking. Precog also makes it very hard for Marx to land hits.

Marx has graviton to take care of summons, but the sheer number can airplanes block his scanners out completely from viewing scarlet. She has her own amps, when combined with precog, Marx’s amps aren’t nearly as impressive as they usually are. Marx’s summons don’t seem to make that much of a difference. She can also fly beyond his range if necessary and has revival jelly still. There’s a chance she could sting him 4 more times.

Doesn’t look good for Marx right now at all. What if he used Boss Megalaser?
Scarlet would be notified then eat jelly then immediately fly upwards from the battle field.

I think I’m going to vote for Scarlet FRA

While Marx has ways to win, it just feels increasingly more and more unlikely and difficult.
Hard fought, but too tough for Marx here. I don’t see him pulling out the win.

Nice fight!

I think I’m going to vote for Scarlet FRA

While Marx has ways to win, it just feels increasingly more and more unlikely and difficult.
Hard fought, but too tough for Marx here. I don’t see him pulling out the win.

Nice fight!
Wait it doesn't add up tho 🤔
Scarlet < Marx < Vacteria
And scarlet got beat by vacteria 😳

The first 3 Arc Bosses of V. Verse go like this:
1. Slimy
2. Marx (second key)
3. Vacteria

4. Boss Mode Marx

Although Vacteria is the first one and Marx is 3rd, Slimy (the 2nd arc boss) is most powerful

Anyway it’s time for votes
You know I've always wondered is Slimy an slime?

Anyways
Possibly Best mother on this site fra

Slimy is like a giant fusion of multiple snakes, an octopus, and a jellyfish, but his overall body is completely white and VERY goopy so yeah he’s pretty much a ‘slime’

How dare you say that when Hecate is on this site
Top 10 pets of all time

I forgot hecate was an mother but can she compete with someone who literally bought an island for an birthday party?

Hecate doesn’t have that kind of money 🗿

The real question is is Scarlet as loved by her kids as much as Slimy loves Hecate
Wait how does she make her inventions without da cash?

Yeah she doesn't make them work 24/7 and let them have off days + her main cash goes to them instead of herself the leftover she just goes donate to people who need it (also sometimes she goes shopping with the leftover money).

Back