• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mommy Bee vs Daddy Genius (Queen Scarlet vs Marx gemini) (grace)

So they can summon more of each other? Is that how that works? I don’t remember this being a thing at all from Vacteria’s fight🗿

This implies that bee summons for drills are limitless, and if it is, the match would be a stomp (Marx can’t fight infinite bees) but I’m 99% sure this isn’t the case. Scanners are guaranteed to be stomped, but their purpose in taking a hit is to give Marx the split second he would need to change his plans.

If Boss Megalaser doesn’t go as planned, he’ll instead use his rocket boosters to supercharge his speed for a few moments and get far away. Abliter would be left alone with queen scarlet. Abliter will use his Suppresion Whip to stall her.
  • Suppression Whip: Abliter wields his cannon to generate an energy whip which begins at 5 meters length but can be expanded to 20 meters. When he attacks with it, damaging electric sparks are shot out all around his targeted area. If he wraps his opponent in the whip, they are paralyzed via the shocking of all the cells in their body.
Scarlet doesn’t have cellular paralysis resistance, so despite the tier difference, Abliter can hold her with his whip. His LS is also much higher so she can’t just bust out even with the higher AP. She will need her children to fight Abliter to do it.

Abliter will communicate that he has scarlet in a successful hold to Marx, so he will jump into the sky and use Super Boss Storm, which has Marx firing 500 Gigaton Lasers all at once. A Gigaton Laser is a thick, concentrated laser beam from all over his suit which pierce right through energy shields. The power packed into each one far exceeds his regular lasers. They will all be aimed at Scarlet’s general direction while immobilized
It's queen scarlet summoning them she just usually does it by ringing her antennas

Her children are very experienced in destroying robots
(Especially Storm and Sarah)
They would likely hold him at their grasp and with enough of them they'd kill him after that scarlet will notice the storm and then dig under ground and think of an plan.

It's queen scarlet summoning them she just usually does it by ringing her antennas
So she can summon them perfectly where she wants them as well? And instantly feed them the drill plan, while also perfectly organizing them into a proper attacking drill? And take the time to enforce the honey? All the while attempting to attack Marx? It still seems a bit much
Her children are very experienced in destroying robots
(Especially Storm and Sarah)
Neither of them are here though (you said they'll be held off until they have blogs), and these aren't exactly normal robots they're facing anyway
They would likely hold him at their grasp and with enough of them they'd kill him after that scarlet will notice the storm and then dig under ground and think of an plan.
Abliter could possibly survive long enough to hold Scarlet down and allow himself to perish in the storm as well as Scarlet and trigger that first jelly. If not though, Marx's scanners shouldn't have much problem detecting her underground. He'll do a quick flyby and drop 50 Boss Mines over her location to force her out.

Considering the amount of bees around as well, he'll be using lasers and slashes during this to get them away. Marx on his own should be able to stomp a bunch of bees at once like how Scarlet can against his Scanners. He can also use Graviton Palms and force the bees ,movements to be curved in the opposite directions to make himself virtually untouchable by them.

Marx can pretty easily deal with all those summons, and scarlet can pretty easily deal with the summons of Marx. But what plan will she come up with underground? And will she actually be able to escape Abliter in time?

Marx can pretty easily deal with all those summons, and scarlet can pretty easily deal with the summons of Marx. But what plan will she come up with underground? And will she actually be able to escape Abliter in time?
Since Scar scar is on another tier the summons will most likely distract alb for an while then she'll dash behind him and destroy him
Imma put in the plan later!

Seeing what happened in the fight thus far Scarlet will be thinking that Marx plays the range game so she'll likely keep on summoning enough of her children to distract him as she'll try to sting him (she'll get close behind him via stealth) so he'll be paralyzed and then she can spam her abilities from there.

Seeing what happened in the fight thus far Scarlet will be thinking that Marx plays the range game so she'll likely keep on summoning enough of her children to distract him as she'll try to sting him (she'll get close behind him via stealth) so he'll be paralyzed and then she can spam her abilities from there.
What’s the summoning limit?

I feel like Marx’s scanners will be able to keep him from being attacked from behind this way, since his scanners will detect her before she starts moving for that stealth attack. Plus Marx can shoot out laser barrages from all directions on his suit thanks to shifting the parts around. If he does that to handle her summons he would also handle any sneak attack too by default

Graviton palms can also work to attempt to force scarlet to twist around and go in the opposite direction when she gets too close

What’s the summoning limit?

I feel like Marx’s scanners will be able to keep him from being attacked from behind this way, since his scanners will detect her before she starts moving for that stealth attack. Plus Marx can shoot out laser barrages from all directions on his suit thanks to shifting the parts around. If he does that to handle her summons he would also handle any sneak attack too by default

Graviton palms can also work to attempt to force scarlet to twist around and go in the opposite direction when she gets too close
Are the scanners high tech?

Are the scanners high tech?
That’s the response after all this time 🗿🗿

Of course the Scanner’s are high tech, they are very high tech even. They’re beyond Abliter’s scanners which can tell him his opponents weaknesses, and it can apply disaster levels to opponents while also working as a tracker and keeping opponents positions. Just look at how advanced Marx’s suit is to tell. He’s the creator of Abliter, who’s design isn’t very comparable to that of Marx’s suit

That’s the response after all this time 🗿🗿

Of course the Scanner’s are high tech, they are very high tech even. They’re beyond Abliter’s scanners which can tell him his opponents weaknesses, and it can apply disaster levels to opponents while also working as a tracker and keeping opponents positions. Just look at how advanced Marx’s suit is to tell. He’s the creator of Abliter, who’s design isn’t very comparable to that of Marx’s suit
I mean tbf you literally told me 100m times to respond when I needed to do stuff.

scarlet's summons run under toon force so I bet that the summons will just be all over Marx so he wouldn't find scarlet who'll do an gag teleport behind him and sting him.

I mean tbf you literally told me 100m times to respond when I needed to do stuff.
It also didn’t stop you from responding to all those other threads, no big deal though
scarlet's summons run under toon force so I bet that the summons will just be all over Marx so he wouldn't find scarlet who'll do an gag teleport behind him and sting him.
Maybe, but still shouldn’t be an answer for Graviton Palms, which can bend the gravity to send all the summons into loops. This works for a couple hundred meters, so a very good distance for clearing up his vision. Even if scarlet warps deep into the gravity field, it’ll be an instant and powerful effect sending her away also. Not sure if she could sting under those circumstances

It also didn’t stop you from responding to all those other threads, no big deal though
Me rn
Maybe, but still shouldn’t be an answer for Graviton Palms, which can bend the gravity to send all the summons into loops. This works for a couple hundred meters, so a very good distance for clearing up his vision. Even if scarlet warps deep into the gravity field, it’ll be an instant and powerful effect sending her away also. Not sure if she could sting under those circumstances
Toon force breaks newton's laws which includes gravity so they'll still stay on though fear manip might do the trick on them...

Perhaps Scarlet could use her honey on herself to force her body to be able to stand up to the gravity. There’s still the LS difference, but it should take at least a second to pry a stuck Scarlet out of the honey, letting her sting Marx.

Perhaps Scarlet could use her honey on herself to force her body to be able to stand up to the gravity. There’s still the LS difference, but it should take at least a second to pry a stuck Scarlet out of the honey, letting her sting Marx.
I’m not sure if it works that way, Marx is not only bending gravity in opposite directions, but also amplifying it by 300-400 times the potency of Earth’s default gravity

Marx also could potentially use a Boss Mine and Graviton Palms combo, dropping bombs around himself and creating a small but concrete sphere of gravity around himself which bends the force of his explosions around him, letting him remain at the epicenter of a makeshift storm created by his mines

Marx also could potentially use a Boss Mine and Graviton Palms combo, dropping bombs around himself and creating a small but concrete sphere of gravity around himself which bends the force of his explosions around him, letting him remain at the epicenter of a makeshift storm created by his mines
Yeah... no if anything revival jelly will resurrect her she'll keep on eating it with each explosion.

So Marx can reverse gravity, nuke the battlefield, and swarm/defend with barriers and robots while Scarlet can be notified of threats, sneak around, use honey, swarm with bees, fly away, and revive. Marx has far more potent things while Scarlet can combine hers to throw Marx off. Marx has intelligence but it seems like Scarlet’s years as a thief and monarch plus martial arts should give her at least some more combat experience and skill which should let her eventually gain the upper hand when combined with her abilities to paralyze Marx. I’m leaning Scarlet for now unless Marx has more strategies to throw her off of him.

Last edited:
So Marx can reverse gravity, nuke the battlefield, and swarm/defend with barriers and robots while Scarlet can be notified of threats, sneak around, use honey, swarm with bees, fly away, and revive. Marx has far more potent things while Scarlet can combine hers to throw Marx off. Marx has intelligence but it seems like Scarlet’s years as a thief and monarch plus martial arts should give her at least some more combat experience and skill which should let her eventually gain the upper hand when combined with her abilities to paralyze Marx. I’m leaning Scarlet for now unless Marx has more strategies to throw her off of him.
Marx has his Boss Wave and Boss Gas. I don’t believe either have been mentioned (unless memory bad 🗿) and scarlet doesn’t really have a resistance to the effect of either
  • Boss Gas: Marx releases a sleeping gas from the various laser openings on his suit. The gas is potent enough to effect Cobalt, who was unaffected by Abliter's gas. Marx uses it to put his enemies into an instant stasis. He blasts it omnidirectionally, making the gas hard to dodge, and preventing himself from being affected. After the initial firring, it continues to spread around the area slowly, affecting any who breath it in. It is much stronger than Abliter's version, as the gas can even disable technology when said tech is within the cloud of smoke. Marx is uneffaced because his helmet filters it out.
  • Boss Wave: Marx directs his hand forward and blasts a repeating wave of sound which disorients his opponent and traps them in a loop of full body pain. The sound is ear piercing and interferes with opponent brain signals, hurting their abilities to think at their regular capacities. It's much stronger than Abliter's Pluto Wave and disorients the technological programing of other robots and machines.

Marx has his Boss Wave and Boss Gas. I don’t believe either have been mentioned (unless memory bad 🗿) and scarlet doesn’t really have a resistance to the effect of either
  • Boss Gas: Marx releases a sleeping gas from the various laser openings on his suit. The gas is potent enough to effect Cobalt, who was unaffected by Abliter's gas. Marx uses it to put his enemies into an instant stasis. He blasts it omnidirectionally, making the gas hard to dodge, and preventing himself from being affected. After the initial firring, it continues to spread around the area slowly, affecting any who breath it in. It is much stronger than Abliter's version, as the gas can even disable technology when said tech is within the cloud of smoke. Marx is uneffaced because his helmet filters it out.
  • Boss Wave: Marx directs his hand forward and blasts a repeating wave of sound which disorients his opponent and traps them in a loop of full body pain. The sound is ear piercing and interferes with opponent brain signals, hurting their abilities to think at their regular capacities. It's much stronger than Abliter's Pluto Wave and disorients the technological programing of other robots and machines.
How widespread is the gas? It seems like Scarlet defaults to flying above attacks so once she’s notified she should avoid even if it goes in all directions.

That seems very powerful, I’m not sure how Scarlet really can avoid that so it may be a winning move given Marx has the time to use it. Given it’s been mentioned so late, Marx could resort to it only when it’s too late and he’s been stung. Though then again if Scarlet plays her cards right, she could have another revive jelly already prepared and bounce back from that for the win. I feel like 10 is a bit too much though and it should just be 6 like in the Seek match. It still lets Scarlet have her advantage, but not to such a ludicrous amount it risks stomp territory.

You never learn do you vene, you see the waves maybe loud but aren't that loud meaning mario can easily counter meaning herobrine was never REAL!

How widespread is the gas? It seems like Scarlet defaults to flying above attacks so once she’s notified she should avoid even if it goes in all directions.

That seems very powerful, I’m not sure how Scarlet really can avoid that so it may be a winning move given Marx has the time to use it. Given it’s been mentioned so late, Marx could resort to it only when it’s too late and he’s been stung. Though then again if Scarlet plays her cards right, she could have another revive jelly already prepared and bounce back from that for the win. I feel like 10 is a bit too much though and it should just be 6 like in the Seek match. It still lets Scarlet have her advantage, but not to such a ludicrous amount it risks stomp territory.
Uhh how about 7 jellies?

She's very cautious so that's VERY likely
She'll likely wait for the poison to kick in to Marx which she can do.

Boss Gas has decent starting range, but as the move notes, it remains around and slowly spreads out. Extra fighting around the area should spread it out even more, but higher concentrations are obviously better for Marx

Boss Gas has decent starting range, but as the move notes, it remains around and slowly spreads out. Extra fighting around the area should spread it out even more, but higher concentrations are obviously better for Marx
She'll be alarmed and start flying up to the air and she won't go back down until she sees the gas is all clear.

What if Marx forces her down by twisting the gravity for a few hundred meters above her to point directly downwards?
She'll be HIGH UP in the air by that time I doubt he'll be able to do that by then.
Even if she does come down toon force (which breaks gravity so he can't do anything for the final time) let's her manipulate reality as long as it's funni so she'll most likely will have have an gag where she doesn't inhale the gas.

Last edited:
She'll be HIGH UP in the air by that time I doubt he'll do that by then.
Even if she does come down toon force (which breaks gravity so he can't do anything for the final time) let's her manipulate reality as long as it's funni so she'll most likely will have have an gag where she doesn't inhale the gas.
I’m not sure how toon force would be breaking gravity, is she just passively not affected by it in any way? I don’t think toon force provides blanket resistance to certain affects, otherwise characters like SpongeBob would have resistance tabs a mile long

Marx is gonna have to rely on Rockets to shoot up his speed to near blitz point and probably go for a Super Boss Sweep Slash, possibly also dropping Boss Mines. Should also note that he can heat up his suits outer layer to be able to melt steel and unleash a large torrent of electricity too as added measures for close range

I’m not sure how toon force would be breaking gravity, is she just passively not affected by it in any way? I don’t think toon force provides blanket resistance to certain affects, otherwise characters like SpongeBob would have resistance tabs a mile long

Marx is gonna have to rely on Rockets to shoot up his speed to near blitz point and probably go for a Super Boss Sweep Slash, possibly also dropping Boss Mines. Should also note that he can heat up his suits outer layer to be able to melt steel and unleash a large torrent of electricity too as added measures for close range
It says it on the toon force page on fc/oc wiki. Are you insulting the man himself spongebob? /J

She can react and dodge attack from super Javen who is FTL so she can dodge as easily along with precog

Stat amp how? There’s no methods of doing so on profile, it’s just listed as a general ability
Oof yeah I put it in there because she gets stronger upon taking off queen bee bands (I should remove it tbh) even then she can just throw heavy amounts of honey on him to stall time then she'll eat another revival jelly.

Back