• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanos V.S VIVIT

Finally, I can put a Touhou character against a MCU character. This is sweet.

Speed is equalized, and both are in character. Thanos is using the unfinished Infinity Gaunlet.

VIVIT-r is being used.

Fight takes place on Titan, and they start 60 meters away from each other.

The Mad Titan: 2

The Non-Mad Android: 1

I'm going to go with VIVIT-r, due to far superior speed, and their strength being in the same overall tier. Assuming speed equalized means that they have the exact same levels of speed in all aspects (there really needs to be clarifications on speed equalization), Thanos likely pulls a victory. Basically how I see it as:

Thanos has far more abilities than VIVIT-r, and has slightly higher attacking ability, so he wins in nearly any situation where VIVIT-r can't use her far superior speed to blitz him with attacks and take him out from the beginning.

Vote noted.

I believe speed equalized means that both her and Thanos have the same movement speed. Combat speed might not be changed, however. So taking this into mind, Thanos could pull off some attacks before VIVIT-r gets close. But even then, she does a dakumau and that evens the playing ground. Not sure how Thanos will get around it that, without having to use a shield.

If attack/combat speed remains the same for both characters, then I'll go with VIVIT-r. If equalizing speed extends to combat speed as well, then Thanos easily wins.

Thanos. VIVIT's best option would be to rain meteorites from above. But she lacks anything else in comparison to Thanos' superior physicality and thanks to his sheer versitility with even an incomplete gauntlet (especially with illusions and intangibility) and he could easily send her projectiles back at her or warp them back into his own weaponry. That's just the short answer I can give

Thanos FRA. Also yes when people say speed-equalized that refers to all forms of speed, including attack speed.

Back