• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos Vs Shinra (MCU Vs Fire Force)

c15d8e033153f661538e74d68f73ae3e0fd81c81r1-1620-1080v2_hq.jpg

Character Version: Great Cataclysm Arc Shinra, Infinity War Thanos
Equipment: Standard for Shinra, Infinity Gauntlet with only Space and Power Stone for Thanos
Starting Distance: 30 meters
Speed Equal

Who Wins and Why?

Thanos: 0
Shinra: 2

Last edited:
According to his profile Thanos has variable AP which ranges from his country level base up to Universal with the power stone but his durability is country level up to some unspecified degrees higher

Great cataclysm arc Shinra has planetary AP & Dura

From the fights we've seen him in(mainly on titan) in character Thanos doesn't really pull out the full universal AP of the power stone right off the bat even when attacking with it so I can expect Shinra to be able to take a few hits before Thanos cranks the juice of his enough to harm him while if Shinra gets a clean hits it'll probably just end Thanos outright

Speed equalized isn't much of a benefit to Thanos because Shinra has instinctive reaction, analytical prediction and when he moves at FTL speed his body breaks down to invisible particles untile he reforms directly at his point of impact

Once the fight starts as Shinra moves he breaks down into invisible particles then reforms directly kicking Thanos instantly killing him

I vote shinra

The only wincon I could think of for Thanos is him phasing Shinra into the ground with the Space Stone, but that's unlikely.

I think it's important to note that the blasts from the Power Stones are able to Deconstruct on an atomic level, which would be beyond the molecular level that Shinra is able to deconstruct himself. Considering that he only have the Power Stone and the Space Stone, he will definitely spam said blasts, and if Shinra is hit even by a single one of those he would lose.

Would he? I don't really remember him spamming those during Infinity War when he basically only had those two (ik he had the reality stone too but I don't remember him using it that much)

I think it's important to note that the blasts from the Power Stones are able to Deconstruct on an atomic level, which would be beyond the molecular level that Shinra is able to deconstruct himself. Considering that he only have the Power Stone and the Space Stone, he will definitely spam said blasts, and if Shinra is hit even by a single one of those he would lose.
The issue would be hitting Shinra. Not only is he just naturally incredibly fast when flying (altho speed is equal here), he can also boost his speed with Rapid or Superfire. Superfire is a 3.33x amp to AP, dura and speed he can do on command if he feels pressured (see: against Burns), and Rapid is a speed amp to a blitz.

While fighting Dr. Giovanni, Shinra had his mind read and so all his actions could be predicted. Rapid allowed him to go so fast that even Giovanni couldn't react. All he has to do is the little hand sign.

If Thanos really only has Country level dura, no matter how much he upscales, a kick is pasting him.

I think it's important to note that the blasts from the Power Stones are able to Deconstruct on an atomic level, which would be beyond the molecular level that Shinra is able to deconstruct himself.
Tbh I doubt that while he's in motion the level at which you deconstruct him (be it atomic or molecular) even matters at all because he reverts himself by reversing time altogether.

I thought Speed Equal would give Thanos a chance, guess not
This is a 5-B against a 6-B. It's obvious that the 6-B doesn't stand a chance, unless they are very haxxed, which is not the case here.
Thanos with the Incomplete Gauntlet can only be used against other characters close to his Tier, otherwise he obviously gets stomped. Complete Gauntlet Thanos is a different story, though.

Back