• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Supporting feats for 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Silver Surfer feats work as well?
No.

I don't think you understand the 4-B distinction if you feel being "casual" is enough...

Surfer is willing to hold back his power and die, before performing collateral damage that MAY threaten lives, and he purposely just, doesn't use most of his power in a fighting situation.

Terrax is a ******* Herald like him, why would he do any of that

No.

I don't think you understand the 4-B distinction if you feel being "casual" is enough...

Surfer is willing to hold back his power and die, before performing collateral damage that MAY threaten lives, and he purposely just, doesn't use most of his power in a fighting situation.

Terrax is a ******* Herald like him, why would he do any of that
Alright fine, but did you see the Binary feat earlier? Would that work and be calculable?

Last edited:
3944789-ms.%20marvel%20%2323%20-%20page%206.jpg

Ms. Marvel as Binary destroys a world at full power (also Transmutation feat for turning the Brood Queen to crystal)
Ms. Marvel Vol 2 #23
Calcable yes, scaleable, meh. Binary can very well just scale to her own feats

Got a few more, not sure how relevant they can be tho.

- sam destroys an asteroid coming to earth to earth super fast

- this usable in any way?

Old/90s Richard feat

- the weapon was gonna absorb the sun and turn it into a powerful destructive explosion, and he absorbs it. Count for anything?

Old/90s Richard feat

- the weapon was gonna absorb the sun and turn it into a powerful destructive explosion, and he absorbs it. Count for anything?

No
First of all we have that version as High 8-C
Secondly the Deathstorm at best is like High 6-A since the way it's gonna destroy earth was going to be to cover the whole earth and kill everyone
Thirdly Nova had to deplete his energu reverses completely to absorb it properly so this clearly does not scale to him usually

Yeah, I know, but I thought 6c to 4c feats were allowed?

Anyway, yeah, definitely not normal for a usual nova of that time, since it seems like one time thing. But can be used for some other stuff I suppose

Yeah, I know, but I thought 6c to 4c feats were allowed?
Ig, but like iirc it isn't even raw AP and at best hax and I don't think anyone has any relevant feats against Nova's energy absorption outside maybe Sphinx but he doesn't have much scaling outside being on par with Blackbolt physically and above The Thing so

Man, all those threads are the living proof of why we need to finally have tier 2 comic heralds lmao. Anyway, could Tony’s High 6-A feat help?

Okay so, we should be focused on wrapping this up.

Without calcs the consistency seems to be towards 5-B. We currently have a 5-A for Hyperion, but other than that it doesn't seem to be a case

We got a few wonky tier 4 feats, and some potential 5-A feats left uncalced. Black Bolt's Solar Flare feat may be 6-A

Currently can someone gather non-debunked, calcable feats?

I would also appreciate help with this.

Thank you for helping out Impress.

Finding relevant feats is hard.... Especially since a lot can be calculated into a lower tier.

Not sure what else can be done

In retrospect I don't think any of those calcs will likely get 5-B+ results, or will straight up be uncalcable.

Anyways I think we have noted 5-B as the more consistent end for these characters, so we can begin to apply this, no?

Wow everyone amazing activity.

Half the ******* verse is being downgraded, random Thanos wank isn't more important than this thread.

Idk what else we can do here, all the planet busting feats comes from people who are 4-B or higher, or those who can't be used for scaling. A lot of these kinds of feats comes from Surfer, Thor and Hulk, which are useless to us.

Maybe there are some on the x-men sides, but idk that side too well sans a few, so can't really say much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back