• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Supporting feats for 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two things:
1. The author is misremembering
2. Carol's feelings aka she blames herself for the destruction of the Brood planet
3. Retconed. Aka it's usable to us.

Until we find the whole issue of the newer one, let's put this feat on hold for now then. 1 or 3 seem to be most likely since each one was written by different authors.

I did. It's just this page basically. She is reminiscing how she killed the brood queed but now she is somehow back.

CEqMi3v.jpg

Monica Rambeau lights up the Darkforce Dimension with the brightness of a star (The Avengers 1963 #275)

Anyway here's another feat I found.

Got it.

Not sure, how much is illumination a star gives out in Joules?
I mean, we have a 2 kilofoe standard feat for lighting up a typical universe thanks to Mogo from DC.

Assuming the Darkforce dimension is the same size, 2 kilofoe should be legit to go with.

It's a bit complicated because darkforce is a dimension with unknown size. But it's most definitely bigger than a galaxy. Also Null space is only a small piece of the whole dimension.

But here is all I could find so far:

Darkforce Dimension

Found some more black bolt stuff cause I am planning a huge revision
  • When his powers goes out of control, he causes damage to the planet
  • Stated he could split the world into pieces

Oh my, I forgot about this stuff from the good old days.

The whole T-Bomb thing.
  • Black Bolt is inside the T-Bomb, because he is empowering it to destroy some big stuff. So, when it explodes, it affects a few celestial bodies and creates a hold in time and space. And it says to be light years big
  • He was deemed "dead", but in reality, he had survived and went through the hole
  • From the sequence of stuff, he survived the explosion of the bomb which he is empowering and then he is sent through a hole.

Found this too:

"So I read this knocking out of orbit being out of the Sun’s orbit. To do this you must accelerate the Earth to 42.1 kilometers per second from 30 kilometers per second. You also have to escape the Moon’s pull on the Earth or take it with you. I am electing to leave it behind.

The energy required to accelerate the Earth to escape the Sun and leave the Moon behind is = 437,224,183,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 + 3,799,517,232,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 joules or 105,407,194,100,000,000 megatons of force. This is 16,216,491,400,000 times the total force of all the nuclear weapons on Earth in 2016."

This is 4.37e33 + 3.799e30 = 4.373799e+33 joules or 1045.35027165 zettatons

Halving this for Thor and Hercules is 522.675135826 zettatons each (5-B)

Not sure how accurate this is though.

Legacy day Genis Vell (who is 5A from what I remember) tanked this explosion which was disturbing space for 1.7 light years or something. Calculable?

The feat Confuctor posted is still calculatable if you find the size of the explosion and their distance from the epicenter. The lightyears statement isn't really something we can work with though

Which one, the Hulk one or the Thor and Hercules one?
Latter
Also what do you mean by "not how it works"?
Idk were you present for the original 4-B tiersplit? 5-A isn't the fixed tier they HAVE to hold back on, they can also hold back way higher or lower, dependent on what's necessary.

When two 4-Bs are fighting, I don't see why they have to hold back THAT immensely to account for each other, it's not like Thor and Hercules don't have an idea of each other's strength. So seems like no real reason they're in any scaleable form

Eh fair enough. In my defense, both Thor and Hercules were not going all out yet according to the narrative, especially since the narrators/writers cut the encounter short due to the damage they can do, so it seemed to be a causal feat to me, considering they've done far more impressive feats.

But yeah I'll discard that feat then.

I am leaning towards Hyperion myself. Hulk can scale from him, blue marvel, and Namor among some other characters.

Tho for some other characters, we can use their own feats. Sentry got a few moon busting feats. Not sure what we can do with Photon Vs Sentry from New Thunderbolts #13, but they were basically destroying worlds. Even destroyed the world of new 616 Hype.

Thor and Beta Ray Bill got their own feats, so we can scale Asgardians from then.

Hyperion (616) and wonder man can scale from their own planetoid feat + scaling from Thor.

Black Bolt got his own supporting feats + scaling. Gladiator should have some of his own. Vulcan can scale from black Bolt and gladiator.

That leaves people like the Thing... I don't know what we can do with him.

Thing is comparable to Colossus, who was harmed by full power optic blasts from Cyclops, which according to him, can rip a small planet in half. So maybe that?

Thing got a lot of scaling, from Hulk, Colossus and many others, including someone like Ronan. He is definitely planet level, we just need to find the right feats.

Oh, and silver Surfer too. He scales from him

That's a bit hard to judge... The first one, he is facing too strong of an opponent, so I think we can scratch that.

The second one, I believe can be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back