• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Supporting feats for 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also held back two planets during incursion, but that's more lifting strength than ap, no?

If I remember, Cap tried to use the IG to stop it but failed also and the gems shattered so I'm not sure if Hyperion can scale to something the IG couldn't stop.

Hickman's power scaling is wonky as heck. He wrote Hyperion at universal power level, he truly meant that from how he was treated, but his feats, other than the incursion one (which happens in Avengers #4), don't even reach that high sans the Beyonders one (which is wayyyyy high into tier 1, but that would be just wrong).

Anyway, I don't believe Hype can be scaled from IG Cap. He shattered them alright, but there were other factors in it.

I also remember Red She-Hulk with a High 5-A calculation in the modern Marvel Comics era in her fight with Worldbreaker Hulk.
I re-read the storyline for this thread. Hulk is explicitly mentioned to not be holding back during that confrontation several times and was in a semi-berserker rage, so even cutting it in two, probably not scalable. That said, Fin Fang Foom survived the shockwave, which I calculated at 6-A-High 6-A, so not all is lost.

I re-read the storyline for this thread. Hulk is explicitly mentioned to not be holding back during that confrontation several times and was in a semi-berserker rage, so even cutting it in two, probably not scalable. That said, Fin Fang Foom survived the shockwave, which I calculated at 6-A-High 6-A, so not all is lost.
Yeah uh I don't think air shockwaves in outer space is gonna fly.

You'll have to use that weird inverse-square law formula to calculate explosions in outer space.

Unless I'm missing something.

Actually ignore the Fin Fang Foom calc, looking over it, I found it's not usable since he was killed and resurrected in the blast. Terribly sorry about that.

For Red She Hulk herself, the original calc assumes the moon was cracked and then used the GBE of the planet and multiplied it by the radius of the blast. Not too sure if this is a valid method. At the absolute worst, this is a Low 5-B feat for both of them. Though, still not positive if it can scale.

Actually ignore the Fin Fang Foom calc, looking over it, I found it's not usable since he was killed and resurrected in the blast. Terribly sorry about that.

For Red She Hulk herself, the original calc assumes the moon was cracked and then used the GBE of the planet and multiplied it by the radius of the blast. Not too sure if this is a valid method. At the absolute worst, this is a Low 5-B feat for both of them. Though, still not positive if it can scale.
Did you do it like how Assalt calc'd Cell blowing up the Solar System from Earth?

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

Not in the case of planets if they're shown to be fast-moving.
Would you be able to calculate Hyperion's planet stopping feat I posted then?

JFrjitqu9Fam4XYycwE1QISTtQ4BVix4o0mXbMIGJdodt3d6BwneOzOaOhrQBegdlHa08p0erGgJ=s0

Speed of the planet was 500,000 mph

EGuJwedvhJ4a-ZmenloRBv5scDv0aqt3fneO8WH-3YwR3EfVDdqRrjDrzN-ngqv30Byb8IiGEPLe=s0

The size of the rouge planet compared to Earth.

The feat is from Avengers (2013) #24

Last edited:
Hyperion + Terrax + Beta Ray Bill are 4-B tho :V

I think y'all should check the um, wiki pages before suggesting feats.

Since this is Earth via the obviously poorly-drawn depiction of Alaska, it's a simple enough KE calc. Assuming Earth mass as a low-end.

Earth's mass is 5.972E+24 kg.

KE is 0.5 * mass * velocity^2.

500,000 mph is 223520 m/s

KE: 0.5 * 5.972e+24 * 223520^2= 1.491841145344e+35 J or 35.655859114340343 yottatons of TNT (Planet level)

But again, isn't Hyperion 4-B?

If it's from Hickman's aka 13034, it ranges between 5a and 4b.

The classic ones + king is 5A

Since I caused a confusion, let me explain.

616 is a clone of 712 ver, who are both 5A via scaling. King is a completely new version from a different reality with his own feats. All are 5A (with the last one having a possible 4B key)

And 13034 is the Hickman's veesio, who is 5A to 4B

Roan's weapon can create pressure that is equivalent to the weight of a planet. Albeit it's a statement

And this one:

If someone can calculate it, it could help with Ronan, crystal and others.

Crystal got a few that could fall somewhere between high tier 6 and low tier 4.

Last edited:
Some discount accelerator feats:

See third scan more specifically

Deflects the surface of a planet

Last edited:

Not necessarily, but if you want, here are all his feats and anti feats. 712 scales to 616, who scales to Thor and Wonder Man. King Hyperion upscales from 712.

13034 (Hickman's) scales to Thor at his peak (4-B) and stuff like that.

Oh shit! LS upgrade time. Hell yes!

Kinda. But they can be used for some 5A related stuff I believe. Maybe for Hulk?

Also 3A upgrade for Vector when 🤨
Also I legitimately do not understand why the hell Thor is Class Z when he clearly has a "moved a mass equivalent to that of 20 planets" on his page.

What LS does 20 planets qualify for, and which characters scale to him in this regard?

Shouldn't it be pre stellar?

As for scaling... Probably Beta Ray Bill. And some other Asgardians, but I think that's mostly it.

You can make a calculation of 20 x the Earth's weight to check if you wish.

What LS does 20 planets qualify for, and which characters scale to him in this regard?
Assuming each planet is Earth sized or 5.972e+24 kg

20 times that is 1.1944e+26 kg moved. Class Y.

I honestly don't know how or why Class Y from Thor was removed considering he didn't just lift Jormungandr, but also overpowered its grip strength, nevermind the fact that Jormungandr with size alone could easily crush Earth. Also somone should find a scan for that "20 planets" thing.

EDIT: Found the thing, Thor Annual #9.

I mean if the 5-B feats just ARE more abundant I don't see why we won't treat the 5-A calc as an outlier, so don't get that hyped

Assuming each planet is Earth sized or 5.972e+24 kg

20 times that is 1.1944e+26 kg moved. Class Y.

I honestly don't know how or why Class Y from Thor was removed considering he didn't just lift Jormungandr, but also overpowered its grip strength, nevermind the fact that Jormungandr with size alone could easily crush Earth. Also somone should find a scan for that "20 planets" thing.

EDIT: Found the thing, Thor Annual #9.
Okay. Class Y seems fine to me then.

3944789-ms.%20marvel%20%2323%20-%20page%206.jpg

Ms. Marvel as Binary destroys a world at full power (also Transmutation feat for turning the Brood Queen to crystal)
Ms. Marvel Vol 2 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back