• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Supporting feats for 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Okay so, I feel like this thread must be made to give the opponent side a fair shot before the 5-A downgrades.

Basically, all you have to do, is try to get feats that scale to everyone in the current 5-A tier, and they can't be from Thor, Hulk, Sentry or whichever dude that has the "I hold back against most characters" shit.

This isn't a revision by itself, it's a revision project, I'll try to get calc members to calculate the feats you post if they're valid AND have the issue number, or at least the approximation, for said feats. We'll try to keep track of the feats posted, just note if they're lower than 7-B or higher than High 4-C, they're essentially useless to us.

Please at least TRY to be objective and not purposely post outlier-ey feats for wanking purposes, the only singular reason why I'm bothering to make this thread, is transparency and honesty, and I wish you yourself would be transparent and honest regarding what YOU believe the feats best representing the characters are

Happy findings

5-B:
5-A:

Last edited:
what about Hiro Kala feat? Will it be used for scaling
Nah, he's like, only scaling to Skaar, who is a varies
Drax obliterates a planet and then tears out the core of a small star, and then apparently withstood its explosion | Captain Marvel Vol 1 #43

Not sure if he scales to the Surfer’s full power or a held back Surfer
Drax scales to Surfer's full power
...is this scaling to physicals?

The only feats that are higher than 7-B that I remember are from holding back Thor.

And one from Carol that was her original tier before being upgraded to 5-A.

Pogn't.

Aren't there any respect threads that can be used for this purpose?

Strombreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill #1
  • Brb destroys a planet
Annihilation - Heralds of Galactus #1
  • Terrax destroys a planet
Maximum Security: Dangerous Planet
  • Ego destroys a planet

Quasar #54
  • Hyperion and Gladiator each could destroy a planet. (Statement)

Last edited:
I mean he's not lower tier exactly for the reason you stated right now, he's a jobber, his losses are PIS when contextually he should be way the **** higher.

Even if he isn't 4-B, he's jobbed to folks as low as High 8-C, so genuinely I wouldn't put him there

Last edited:
Slow down guys y'all are just spamming feats down this thread like nobody's business

Meh except Blastaar's statements (which are vague as shit and boasty) idk if this is relevant, Monica seems like she'll be getting a Varies to 5-B and Binary is safe from the downgrade.

Rest is 4-Bs performing less impressive feats, our ratings accomodate for that already

What about this feat of Black Bolt?

It was a solar flare considered powerful enough to destroy a planet.

Source: Marvel Two In One Annual #4

Last edited:
1CIPaGN.jpg

Beta Ray Bill smashes Stardust into a Planet and destroys it

x0WHoz1.jpg

NBArIT3.jpg

Terrax shatters a planet in one hit

Thanks.

This one needs to be redone with the new ang-sizing formula that we use. Count me out of calc'ing it because holy **** are those numbers everywhere.
What I found was She-Hulk was amped by a wish to be as strong as Banner at that time, or am I mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back