• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Supporting feats for 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we scale them from their own lower-ranked explicit feats instead then?

I thought that we were going to scale them to 5-B from unproven claims and unreliable boasts, not use explicit tier 7 or 6 feats instead.

Nate has been compared to the Phoenix Force and such before his shaman days, and Reed spoke extremely highly of his powers, so we aren't going by statements for him.

But I think Drio wanted to revise him, we should wait for them to go through his feats and see where he should be placed. But cable and Nate should just scale from one another instead of being a third person imo

Yes, Cable and Nate are probably fine. Withstanding a very small part of the explosion of a planet blowing up does not seem very impressive though.

I mean I don't mind using tier 6 feats for them, if people find it :v

Admittedly I do think people are trying to get their "best feats" and not, "accurate feats", there isna difference there, folks

I honestly don’t see the problem with using the ones in the OP.

With Blastaar, sure, he’s boasting when he says he can obliterate a world, but Thor also states that he can do so.

Monica’s statement is her own inner monologue. She’s not boasting, and she didn’t go through with it because she would succeed in destroying it. Maker even asks “Why didn’t it destroy our world?” which further shows that she would have been able to destroy the planet.

Ronan’s statement is the only one that’s really questionable

It is a questionable statement but his other feats can back it up imo

Then again, that's because of scaling chain... God damn, why can't marvel just give them their own feats

No.

Don't think he has a profile either, but he did put up a decent fight against early day Cap Atom ( Genis), but was overwhelmed soon after to my recalling

He is. But that was early days Cap and wasn't experienced + I think it was his first time in negative zone (?) So he was a bit confused too

Maybe if Legacy day Genis gets a key, he could potentially scale. Not sure tho

Nate has been compared to the Phoenix Force and such before his shaman days, and Reed spoke extremely highly of his powers, so we aren't going by statements for him.

But I think Drio wanted to revise him, we should wait for them to go through his feats and see where he should be placed. But cable and Nate should just scale from one another instead of being a third person imo
drio got banned

Then I recommend yeeting the Nate Grey page as it is extremely poor quality and no other marvel supporter want to revise it.

Anyway, I still think that Blastaar's boasting is unreliable.

Also, didn't Carol Danvers use to have a tier 6 meteorite-busting feat linked in her profile page?

Last edited:
Thank you. Perhaps we can use that instead then?

Yes. Agreed.

Help with finding more tier 6 and 7 feats would be very appreciated.

Plus didn't he destroy a planet with his energy beam in a Spidey comic? Or was there an amp involved?

There was a bit of tech amp yeah.

7070226-energy%20projection-%20amped%20with%20simple%20technology%2C%20blastaar%27s%20beams%20are%20capable%20of%20functioning%20as%20powerful%20as%20a%20death%20star%20beam%2C%20destroying%20a%20planet%20from%20another%20planet.%20%28webspinners-%20tales%20of%20spider-man%20%2314%29.jpg

Amped with simple technology, Blastaar's beams are capable of functioning as powerful as a Death Star beam, destroying a planet from another planet. (Webspinners- Tales of Spider-Man #14)

Source: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...ar-the-living-bomb-burst-complete-re-2045419/

Thor used to talk a lotin a flowery speech manner. I much prefer concrete feats to unproven feats for such widespread scaling.

A million exploding suns is a catchphrase and repeated description though.
There's a thread in calc discussion I made about it, you can see and ask other Marvel experts if we can use that then.

Anyway on the topic at hand:

Marvel Fandom shows that it does take place in 616 continuity but also says Blastaar's power was amped so I don't think this instance can work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back