• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter_"Quicksilver"_Maximoff

VS Battles
Retired
Continuing from the tailends of these discussions.

Antvasima's edit:

Basically, I think that the 5-B Marvel characters are currently scaled from a very unreliable feat by The Thing, rather than the Grey Hulk's planet-splitting feat, and in addition, the latter feat was revised to 5-A in a newer calculation by Kepekley23, but the characters scaled from it were never updated:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...Comics:_Hulk_destroying_the_asteroid_(recalc)

There is also some uncertainty regarding what we should do about the High 5-A characters, scaled from Red She-Hulk destroying a planet together with the worldbreaker Hulk, as characters like Wonder Ma are usually presented as comparable to Namor and The Thing. Should we merge them all together to 5-A or High 5-A instead?

Wasn't Red She Hulk heavily boosted then.

I mean the explosion also took out 3 characters who were equal with standard hulk.

I don't think that she was boosted, but I may misremember.

Hulk was not boosted. His wish was to fight without restraints, as he was holding back fearing he could kill innocents. But Red She-Hulk was boosted, because her wish was to fight on even terms with the Hulk. If you still don't know, there was some kind og magic involved. By the way, sorry if my participation here was not required.

In the previous issue the Hulk clarify his motivations (Incredible Hulks 634). The Hulk was holding back, even in the World War Hulk arc. However, in the dark dimension there were no innocents, so he could fight without any restraint.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
If we can't use red-she Hulk, we can always use regular she Hulk, or Ironman maybe.
That is a problem, since if Red She-Hulk was amped in that fight, then both Jen and Tony scaling to her is invalid, which make them unusable.

There was a wishing well involved in the "Heart of the Monster" storyline, yes. If Red She-Hulk was indeed boosted by it, we should probably scale both the current 5-B and High 5-A characters to 5-A instead, from Kepekley23's accepted calculation.

However, I would appreciate if somebody could politely ask the following members to comment here, as we likely need their help and input:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan, The Archdemon, Kepekley23.

If I remember correctly, she was outpowered in both of those fights. Weaker characters drawing blood or causing inconvenience is common in the Marvel universe. It is not the same as displaying equal power.

We could always use Ironman then. Namor does a an great track record against him in his favor. And he did catch an charged replusor blast punch from Tony and Tony himself stated he could never beat him in other suit except for his special made deep sea suit.

I suppose, but we still need input from at least some of the people that I mentioned earlier.

You should probably ask Sera EX as well in this case.

Okay. You can tell them that I would appreciate the help.

The proposed revisions in the OP seem fine to me

@Ryukama

It seems like Red She-Hulk was boosted by powerful magic when she performed the High 5-A feat that several other characters are scaled from. Do you agree that we should revise both the 5-B and High 5-A Marvel characters to 5-A instead, by scaling from the Grey Hulk's calculated planet-splitting feat?

She wasn't boosted, just read the comic, she the only thing the magic did was transport them to the dark dimension. It was never revealed what she wished for. The running theme from this arc is the past relationship Red she Hulk had with Bruce and her current love for him, so it's likely that she wished for something along the lines of to regain the past relationship she lost or something like that.

Okay. So should only the 5-B characters be upgraded and the justifications updated to state that they are at least comparable to the Grey Hulk?

It does seem more convenient to streamline things more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back