• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We also need a list of all the affected profiles.

Antvasima said:
I also think that we need more examples of Namor actually gaining more raw power from the trident to upgrade him beyond 5-A.
I mean, I thought we could just powerscale the trident to Hercules Golden Mace and the rest of his weaponry. Seeing has how we do the same thing with Wolverine and anyone else who has adamantuim.

I mean durability wise and such. But I guess I know were your coming from. And I'm just saying that the trident is made of the same material that Hercules Golden Mace and shield is made up of and he has some 4-B feats in that as well.

I am uncertain. Namor has generally been portrayed as comparable to The Thing in recent decades, and does not get a raw power boost from the trident as far as I am aware.

By himself namor is not 4-B. It's like removing the lantern ring from Hal Jordan and the helmet from Richard Rider, they're no longer 4-B, but just human athlete level and vice versa with the ring and helmet . Namor is just High 5-A regularly, but when you gave him his trident his 4-B,take it away and his back to High 5-A.

Unless it has been stated that it gives him a massive raw power boost from 5-A, we definitely cannot assume so. Sorry.

Can we move on from this derailment and focus on the main topic of the overall revision please?

What is for discussing now? If we are just sticking with large planet, it is just the edits that would have to be done.

Yes, although I prefer to not misuse my position by clearing changes that might need more input from knowledgeable members first.

But I agree that we need to organise the revisions themselves.

To start with, is somebody willing to check through the Marvel Comics category to write a list of all the pages that need to be updated?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Marvel_Comics

Okay. Thank you for the summary. Would you be willing to update those pages, including the justification text segments when necessary? The Grey Hulk would obviously need a link to Kepekley23's calculation as a justification for 5-A, and the tier categories at the bottom of the pages would need to be updated for some of the characters.

Many of those pages are locked and I'm stuck with source editor, so I think it would be easier if some of the staff do it. Sorry.

Edit: Actually, I will do most all the 5-A ones. I've found a way.

Edit 2: It did not work, so I cannot, unfortunately.

@ByAsura

If you write a list of the exact titles of the pages that need to be unlocked, my automated script can handle it.

I'll change a couple of the names there so they'll be exact.

Edit: The names on the list are now exact.

@Spino

Sera EX plans to start a Marvel revision eventually. Let's handle one thing at a time.

Yes, I know. A new speed revisions thread, that summarises the previous discussion, may be necessary.

@ByAsura

I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

I think you missed the second edit on the post. I can't really edit character pages. Sorry.

Edit: Actually, I can with visual editor. I'll get onto it.

You should only edit pages with the source code editor, or the structure will get messed up.

Thank you. The 5-Bs have been done now.

I'd appreciate it if somebody could take a glace at the profiles to see if there's any mistakes. I'd do it myself, but I'm a bit buisy.

I got the previous Marvel Revision thread:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2414181

I replied to the new thread.

Also, I checked through ByAsura's revisions, and they seemed fine. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back