• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Never mind then.

I think that we should still probably upgrade the 5-B and High 5-A characters though.

The previous calcs are fine and we're accepted on OBD, done by Endless Mike.

The blog is 90% nitpicks that seem to have come right out of CharacterRant.

Well, let's move on from the Thing feats blog and focus on the upgrades instead then.

Endless Mike is usually reliable, and we tend to use their accepted calculations, unless we have a very reliable other calculation of our own, that has been evaluated and accepted, as is the case with Kepekley23's Hulk calculation.

We accept EM's mikes calc without checking them? These aren't arguments they are blatant errors with math and interp which is why a calc member needs to look at it.

If the OBD has evaluated and accepted them, we tend to do so, unless we have a more reliable alternative that has been evaluated by our own calc group.

However, The Thing will scale from the Grey Hulk anyway, so this discussion does not seem constructive.

We should likely try to look at other feats for potential scaling. For example, Classic Drax has a famous Small Star level feat.

What is classic Drax's Small Star level feat, and which characters should scale from it?

Could be a useful feat to calc (statistical standpoint of course, we could assume baseline)

Also was it Classic Drax who matched Thor? If not we could have it as a key.

Wasn't the Drax who destroyed the star a much weaker incarnation than the one that fought the Silver Surfer?

Edit: So, from what I can tell, he was killed, and brought back with much greater (that's why he's much bulkier) power but a damaged mind.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Just because it's an "Anti-Hulk" weapon doesn't mean it's on par with him. Especially since Hulk stomped him, meaning the Hulkbuster kind of failed its purpose. They can still be upgraded for other reasons, just not scaling directly from a serious Hulk or Thor. But even a casual Hulk seems to be on par with other 4-B characters, so High 5-A characters could be upgraded to 4-B either way.
It was still able to swap hands with the hulk even if ultimately defeated

The image isn't working, but I assume that's when the abstract host is fighting Thanos w/ Infinity Gauntlet. In that scene, they were at the very edge of it, iirc.

I found the feat, and I was wrong, he wasn't at the very edge of it, but this could be a dispersed enough portion to be Solar System level. I don't really know how to do those kinds of calcs.

I'd also point out Thor shakes the universe a few times which would be 4-A (irrelevant I know but felt like throwing it out there)

Classic Drax was mentally killed by his daughter Moondragon, which caused brain damage when he was resurrected with greater power and a much bulkier appearance. Then he was killed again, and brought back in a much weaker but more intelligent form without flight or force blasts.

Anyway, let's focus on the main topic of upgrading the 5-B and High 5-A characters please.

Shaking the universe is flowery speech hyperbole in this case.

I'm not too sure given the consistency of the statement and feat but that's god another day.

Also Hykuu if you wish we could continue this on either my or your walls to avoid derailment

Hopefully we can handle the skyfathers when Sera has time to start her Marvel revisions later, but for now let's focus on these (in theory) comparatively simple 5-B -> 5-A & High 5-A -> 4-B revisions please.

Bump, we should really finish this. I think we should just go ahead with the updating, and worry about the other stuff later.

And my reasoning for 4-B Namor with trident " Trident of Neptune : The Trident of Neptune is made up of the enchanted metal known as Adamantine. Adamantine is also used by Howlett (In his claws and skeleton) and many of Hercules 's weaponry . Adamantine is also comparable to the former hammer of Thor,Mjolnir as products of the metal, the Trident of Neptune and The Golden Mace, were able to clash with it (Here and here ), and not suffer any substantial damages. "

We preferably need some more help and input first. Can you ask the following members to comment here?

Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, The Archdemon, Kepekley23, Sera EX.

I also think that we need more examples of Namor actually gaining more raw power from the trident to upgrade him beyond 5-A.

Okay. Thank you.

We need some experienced members who know exactly what they are doing to carry out the upgrades though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back