• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Cosmology Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop saying things like this as clearly the OP gave his reasons for the downgrade which staffs agreed too, you can debunk the OP by bringing scans of High-1B in marvel let's work together and look into it.
Then, create a new marvel cosmology page rather of downgrading it but never doing effort of creating a new cosmology page.
Staff members actually agreed on the split, but are there any volunteers who want to do it?

This is a great question, ya we can debunk and everything but at least one page that explains everything and keep us updated is appreciated.

Verses have been hyped, wanked or upgraded without good evidence and get downgraded heavily, you can move from tier 0 to 1-A or even lesser dosen't matter.
sure i know that but in this case the proposal for download is purely ignorant. the multiverse of marvel is one out of infinite more contained in one out of 8 previous outerversal cosmoses.
The multiverse being High-1B can be bring a clear cut scan for that It would be appreciated, what is the Local multiverse? Can I see scans and it being a higher layer of existence.
i never said the multiverse is a higher layer or whatnot i said contained in eternity are othr layers of existence beyond the local multiverse of which there are infinite numbers of.
We aren't talking on far shore, or WHR or HOI just on High-1B for now, if you can't bring credible proof for High-1B please sit this one out cause after looking at those we can head into the rest.
first you brought in beyonder here trying to low ball him by directly comparing him to the high 1b multivere lol i cannot help but see this as an ignorant attempt here considering anyone knows anything about marvel cosmology would know the same beyonder is by far more powerful than eternity of the 7th cosmos whom is already possibly outerversal for containing the far shore which is legit outerversal.
so maybe its you who should sit this one out because even if we strictly talking about statement of his direct comparison to the multivere, this wont the first time the entirety of eternity or multiversal embodiments are referred to as multiverses.....so unless u telling me all what the 7th cosmos contains is but a high 1b multiverse then u should drop this.
The OP never said so he only said High-1B isn't valid that's why he made a thread all other higher plane of existence aren't mentioned yet, as a matter of fact most are where they are cause the Marvel multiverse is High-1B.
it's unfortunately for the op that in this same thread he has been debunked bya number of people on why the local multiverse is indeed high 1b
Make your CRT on how high marvel is after reading defenders beyond yourself and we have staffs look into it, for now this CRT is only about the credibility of High-1B, any other thing is just derailing.
i'll accept this for sure but again this crt is completly just a huge act of ignorance.

Then, create a new marvel cosmology page rather of downgrading it but never doing effort of creating a new cosmology page.
Staff members actually agreed on the split, but are there any volunteers who want to do it?

This is a great question, ya we can debunk and everything but at least one page that explains everything and keep us updated is appreciated.
Why should I create a new marvel cosmology page? I am asking you if you have credible proof of High-1B why would I even make a cosmology page for Marvel when even High-1B dosen't seem credible, Staff members agreed on its downgrade, split is for another time after the DC comics split, then we look for volunteers for the marvel cosmology split but till then let's focus on what's in front of us.

After this thread it would be probably be worked on as we just can't start shit without credible info.

sure i know that but in this case the proposal for download is purely ignorant. the multiverse of marvel is one out of infinite more contained in one out of 8 previous outerversal cosmoses.
Why is the proposal for downgrade ignorant? Do you have credible proof for High-1B let's move on. I don't understand what you mean? Are you using a translator? But from what I try to interpret from what you just said not High-1B for simply being one out of infinite realities.

i never said the multiverse is a higher layer or whatnot i said contained in eternity are othr layers of existence beyond the local multiverse of which there are infinite numbers of.
And I'm asking you what is the Local multiverse? Do you have scans of it. No one dispute there to not be other realities in Eternity and it dosen't matter if they are infinite realities in Eternity..if they don't transends one another in form Higher and lower dimensions seeing lower one as fiction then its just 2-A, some of marvel High-1B are just 2-A taken out of context.

first you brought in beyonder here trying to low ball him by directly comparing him to the high 1b multivere lol i cannot help but see this as an ignorant attempt here considering anyone knows anything about marvel cosmology would know the same beyonder is by far more powerful than eternity of the 7th cosmos whom is already possibly outerversal for containing the far shore which is legit outerversal.
so maybe its you who should sit this one out because even if we strictly talking about statement of his direct comparison to the multivere, this wont the first time the entirety of eternity or multiversal embodiments are referred to as multiverses.....so unless u telling me all what the 7th cosmos contains is but a high 1b multiverse then u should drop this.
We are talking of "Pre retcon beyonder" in secret war I and II, he was never compared to the multiverse for High-1B the **** its cause he was called infinite-dimensional and even that book didn't show proof of R>F difference especially with his battles with Fantastic four and the rest, so I propose a High-1B for his true form in the Beyond Realm, again "Pre retcon beyonder".

it's unfortunately for the op that in this same thread he has been debunked bya number of people on why the local multiverse is indeed high 1b
And can you tag the debunks?

i'll accept this for sure but again this crt is completly just a huge act of ignorance.
Then prove the OP wrong by bringing credible scans for crying out loud.

To make everything visible and clear rather of keeping old cosmology page outdated and valid to most of the visitors.
It is a suggestion.
We can't really change the old cosmology page without this thread being accepted and of it gets rejected it would be the same. Alonik would probably return and try to prove credibility of High-1B and I hope it's enough.

We can't really change the old cosmology page without this thread being accepted and of it gets rejected it would be the same. Alonik would probably return and try to prove credibility of High-1B and I hope it's enough.
You actually can, take the code from the old cosmology page, change everything that it needs, and post your sandbox here.

Makes work easier and save us time while we are discussing it.

Work, besides without the High-1B, I don't really know how high marvel would be and its not a one person work if you need credibility.

Why is the proposal for downgrade ignorant? Do you have credible proof for High-1B let's move on. I don't understand what you mean? Are you using a translator? But from what I try to interpret from what you just said not High-1B for simply being one out of infinite realities.
it seems the very basics of marvel cosmology is alien to you. The marvel multiverse is legit high 1b for reasons given already in this thread, one of which is the scan saying 'infinite directions' and another is beyonder having to reduce his form from infinite direction down to 3 to interact with people.
And I'm asking you what is the Local multiverse? Do you have scans of it. No one dispute there to not be other realities in Eternity and it dosen't matter if they are infinite realities in Eternity..if they don't transends one another in form Higher and lower dimensions seeing lower one as fiction then its just 2-A, some of marvel High-1B are just 2-A taken out of context.
'seeing it as fiction' is just one of he many alternative sentence for apparent transcends, a scan here talked about how universes are being seens as merely shadows in comparisons to higher dimensional universes as well as the already established mathematical dimensions of the cosmology....i think you should go and read through resolved crts about this because many had been done and it has all been debunked with good proof, isaid this is backwards because its just another stress of surfing for scans al over again.
We are talking of "Pre retcon beyonder" in secret war I and II, he was never compared to the multiverse for High-1B the **** its cause he was called infinite-dimensional and even that book didn't show proof of R>F difference especially with his battles with Fantastic four and the rest, so I propose a High-1B for his true form in the Beyond Realm, again "Pre retcon beyonder".
the beyonders are seen as infinite beings rather than infinite dimensional as seen in the recent defenders beyond run which is canon to the secret wars run. proof r>f difference exists everywhere and insted of surfing for scans i'll save myself the stress by sending you a link to a previously concluded crt on this matter. beyonder isnt an infinite 'dimensional' being.

@Alonik Your help here would be needed, seems all High-1B scan are rejected or debunked, you're very knowledgeable on cosmology structure of marvel....so if you can bring new info that's okay and straightforward, would be appreciated.
No, thank you. Get someone who will solve this situation in accordance with @Antvasima 's desires, since the last time i did try to help he closed the threads even though I asked him to wait he just behaved immaturely and closed soemthing I had 30 minutes to write.

it seems the very basics of marvel cosmology is alien to you. The marvel multiverse is legit high 1b for reasons given already in this thread, one of which is the scan saying 'infinite directions' and another is beyonder having to reduce his form from infinite direction down to 3 to interact with people.
I've read my share of comics since the 90s not very knowledgeable on recent books. The scans are debunked unless you can prove validity of them, I first agreed with the infinite-directions scans since Antvasima referenced similar earlier but @Ovy7 proved the invalidity of it as infinite directions could still mean anything of a higher plane even and not necessarily Higher infinites or dimensions and as for the beyonder that was in secret wars II after the secret I event where he finally showed himself plus it was from "infinite-dimensional" to 3-D thing is in multiverse state didn't prove qualitative superiority over the multiverse and they could interact with him fine and even fight and give him trouble, then thus characters shown in secret wars I were impressed by Galaxy level destruction done by beyonder further more to entire event of secret wars II which he never showed quality superiority. But I feel even if he gets to keep High-1B it should be in a separate key where his one with the Beyond Realm.
My opinion is like this:

2-A up to High-1B with powers and possibly High-1B.
That's for him reducing his self from infinite-dimensional to 3-D in multiverse which would mean the Beyond Realm is possibly High-1B for it to say he reduced his dimensionality from infinite-dimensional to three dimensional.

seeing it as fiction' is just one of he many alternative sentence for apparent transcends, a scan here talked about how universes are being seens as merely shadows in comparisons to higher dimensional universes as well as the already established mathematical dimensions of the cosmology....i think you should go and read through resolved crts about this because many had been done and it has all been debunked with good proof, isaid this is backwards because its just another stress of surfing for scans al over again.
But that was for a single reality and could mean anything not a continous hierarchy.
"Perhaps our reality is merely a shadow for a greater reality"
Really not proof for High-1B, i checked and those are the sane the only downgrade CRT wasn't even concluded and proof brought by opposition is what's used here and he simply just pack up different scans to prove his point, if you really wanna keep the High-1B validity then you should go through that stress to prove it or else the downgrade is likely to happen.

the beyonders are seen as infinite beings rather than infinite dimensional as seen in the recent defenders beyond run which is canon to the secret wars run. proof r>f difference exists everywhere and insted of surfing for scans i'll save myself the stress by sending you a link to a previously concluded crt on this matter. beyonder isnt an infinite 'dimensional' being.
Again infinite beings is even a lesser prove for validity than infinite-dimensional and we are talking mainly on the cosmology, and how is defenders beyond canon to secret wars?
Beyonder isn't an infinite dimensional being? Then what is he?

No, thank you. Get someone who will solve this situation in accordance with @Antvasima 's desires, since the last time i did try to help he closed the threads even though I asked him to wait he just behaved immaturely and closed soemthing I had 30 minutes to write.
Okay but from the thread i saw, your thread only needed input from Ultima who's a staff also and he could have re-opened it and continue on the thread, plus most thread I've seen have been concluded without him so I can see why he did so.

Well, I still think that there seem to be a few legitimate scans for High 1-B, and given that Al Ewing introduced some higher degrees of reality than that, Marvel may very well still reach Low 1-A or 1-A, but we need to sift out the pieces of evidence that are legitimate from the ones that are not.

Last edited:
I do not remember that, but I admittedly have a tendency to handle arguments poorly when I am sufficiently overworked, distracted, stressed out, and impatient.

Anyway, if you try to be rational and unbiased in your evaluations with neither exaggerations or understatements, your help would be appreciated here.

I've read my share of comics since the 90s not very knowledgeable on recent books. The scans are debunked unless you can prove validity of them, I first agreed with the infinite-directions scans since Antvasima referenced similar earlier but @Ovy7 proved the invalidity of it as infinite directions could still mean anything of a higher plane even and not necessarily Higher infinites or dimensions and as for the beyonder that was in secret wars II after the secret I event where he finally showed himself plus it was from "infinite-dimensional" to 3-D thing is in multiverse state didn't prove qualitative superiority over the multiverse and they could interact with him fine and even fight and give him trouble, then thus characters shown in secret wars I were impressed by Galaxy level destruction done by beyonder further more to entire event of secret wars II which he never showed quality superiority. But I feel even if he gets to keep High-1B it should be in a separate key where his one with the Beyond Realm.
My opinion is like this:

2-A up to High-1B with powers and possibly High-1B.
That's for him reducing his self from infinite-dimensional to 3-D in multiverse which would mean the Beyond Realm is possibly High-1B for it to say he reduced his dimensionality from infinite-dimensional to three dimensional.
then explain him being millions of times greater than the 7th cosmos
But that was for a single reality and could mean anything not a continous hierarchy.
"Perhaps our reality is merely a shadow for a greater reality"
Really not proof for High-1B, i checked and those are the sane the only downgrade CRT wasn't even concluded and proof brought by opposition is what's used here and he simply just pack up different scans to prove his point, if you really wanna keep the High-1B validity then you should go through that stress to prove it or else the downgrade is likely to happen.
nahhh you just watch i wont bother much and it isnt happening lol
what does the statement 'levels of infinity' mean to you
Again infinite beings is even a lesser prove for validity than infinite-dimensional and we are talking mainly on the cosmology, and how is defenders beyond canon to secret wars?
Beyonder isn't an infinite dimensional being? Then what is he?
infinity as we know in marvel has been said alot of times to be in levels which is what the beyonder is, an infinitebeing beyond even the powers of the 7th cosmos, iit doesnt make him any less it adds more context and eliminates the debunk here.

then explain him being millions of times greater than the 7th cosmos
This statement was made in secret war II(final issues). you'd know it took all major entities including living tribunal plus energies of heroes and villians and would only destroy 1/3 of the universe which even mephisto and the entities believed would kill him.

nahhh you just watch i wont bother much and it isnt happening lol
what does the statement 'levels of infinity' mean to you
It could mean many things heck a scan above explained how marvel greater infinities are described and not necessarily qualitative superiority.

infinity as we know in marvel has been said alot of times to be in levels which is what the beyonder is, an infinitebeing beyond even the powers of the 7th cosmos, iit doesnt make him any less it adds more context and eliminates the debunk here.
Levels of infinity dosen't mean shit without additional context, infinite being isn't really anything on how tiering system page is.

High 1-B: High Hyperverse level

Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures whose size is equivalent to a countably infinite number of qualitative sizes above a universal model, usually represented in fiction by endless hierarchies of layers of existence, each succeeding one completely trivializing the previous into insignificance, or more generally a space with countably infinite dimensions.
Read it.

This statement was made in secret war II(final issues). you'd know it took all major entities including living tribunal plus energies of heroes and villians and would only destroy 1/3 of the universe which even mephisto and the entities believed would kill him.
his immortality has nothing to do with his power level buddy...being greater than an outerversal cosmos is self explained. stop comparring him to a high hyperversal multiverse when he already is described as far more powerful than eternity himself of that cosmos. Also you can not use the infinite dimensional as that is wong. he was described as INFINITE which yes could mean many things even infinite enough to be outerversal considering he is already more powerful than an outerversal cosmos so proving marvel multiverse isnt high hyperversal doesnt in anyway affect the beyonder.
It could mean many things heck a scan above explained how marvel greater infinities are described and not necessarily qualitative superiority.
yeah or it could mean transcending layers of infinities.
Levels of infinity dosen't mean shit without additional context, infinite being isn't really anything on how tiering system page is.
yeah without additional context, yeah like the one that describes lower dimensional realities as dreams or shadows to lesser ones? againit is everywhere, the scan has been posted here, different writers have their own view on what the multiverse and i think that is why the wiki chose to split the verse....this crt again is so backwards.
High 1-B: High Hyperverse level

Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures whose size is equivalent to a countably infinite number of qualitative sizes above a universal model, usually represented in fiction by endless hierarchies of layers of existence, each succeeding one completely trivializing the previous into insignificance, or more generally a space with countably infinite dimensions.
Read it.
????????

his immortality has nothing to do with his power level buddy...being greater than an outerversal cosmos is self explained. stop comparring him to a high hyperversal multiverse when he already is described as far more powerful than eternity himself of that cosmos. Also you can not use the infinite dimensional as that is wong. he was described as INFINITE which yes could mean many things even infinite enough to be outerversal considering he is already more powerful than an outerversal cosmos so proving marvel multiverse isnt high hyperversal doesnt in anyway affect the beyonder.
Durability*
What's the outerversal cosmos with High-1B that made it so? He was more powerful than universal eternity in secret wars II not Multiversal Eternity, doubt he even knew it's existence. Why can't I use infinite-dimensional statement? When it's made by the narration itself, FOR THE LAST TIME BEING CALLED INFINITE HAS NO IMPACT ON TIERS AND MOST DEFINITELY DOSEN'T MAKE ONE OUTERVERSAL OR LAYERS INTO IT.

Pre-retcon beyonder is High-1B with or without the multiverse, you could argue for Low 1-A for himself in beyond Realm If the multiverse is High-1B.

yeah without additional context, yeah like the one that describes lower dimensional realities as dreams or shadows to lesser ones? againit is everywhere, the scan has been posted here, different writers have their own view on what the multiverse and i think that is why the wiki chose to split the verse....this crt again is so backwards
Literally those are single layers of transcendence and @Immortalgodd and @Ovy7 debunked them, you can debate them on it if you disagree but for now we agree with their views till further evidence or argument is brought, trust me when the split comes marvel has a higher possibility or decreasing in tiers than increasing, cause you disagree or being a very big fan of it dosen't make it so, if you could defend it then it wouldn't look so.
Just read the damn tiering system on how to be High-1B and 1-A, being stated to be infinite alone dosen't mean shit and isn't proof for such tiers.

Durability*
What's the outerversal cosmos with High-1B that made it so? He was more powerful than universal eternity in secret wars II not Multiversal Eternity, doubt he even knew it's existence.
lol.....there canen talking about uni eternity lol, he was far more powerful than muti eternity, where he came from was always outside multi eternity so thinking he doesnt know of its existence is just ignorance at best. owen with a flick was repairing the multiverse and you talking about universal eternity.
Why can't I use infinite-dimensional statement? When it's made by the narration itself, FOR THE LAST TIME BEING CALLED INFINITE HAS NO IMPACT ON TIERS AND MOST DEFINITELY DOSEN'T MAKE ONE OUTERVERSAL OR LAYERS INTO IT.
and am telling you that in line with the recent defenders beyonder which took account of every event of secret wars as canon, the beyonder is described by the narration as INFINITE and not infinite dimensional.
so u cannot use the infinite dimensional statement as a low ball attempt here.
Pre-retcon beyonder is High-1B with or without the multiverse, you could argue for Low 1-A for himself in beyond Realm If the multiverse is High-1B.
lol, unless the 7th cosmos is low 1a or high 1b beyonder is 1a.
Literally those are single layers of transcendence
lol single layers??? talking about universes within the local multiverse here and they simplyb are described with r>f difference.
and @Immortalgodd and @Ovy7 debunked them, you can debate them on it if you disagree but for now we agree with their views till further evidence or argument is brought, trust me when the split comes marvel has a higher possibility or decreasing in tiers than increasing, cause you disagree or being a very big fan of it dosen't make it so, if you could defend it then it wouldn't look so.
u can only wait.....what is there to debunk when Arkham here already debunked it.
Just read the damn tiering system on how to be High-1B and 1-A, being stated to be infinite alone dosen't mean shit and isn't proof for such tiers.
i know how it works i just dont why you should go through the stress of pasting it here....u sure do enjoy stress.

lol.....there canen talking about uni eternity lol, he was far more powerful than muti eternity, where he came from was always outside multi eternity so thinking he doesnt know of its existence is just ignorance at best. owen with a flick was repairing the multiverse and you talking about universal eternity.
Multi-eternity wasn't shown in secret wars II, beyonder isn't omniscient we saw him knowing the meaning of things then and if I'm sure Multiversal Eternity wasn't even introduced in marvel then. I remember that feat and Owen then was very powerful and believed to be the only one that could face and this feat dosen't really mean anything.

and am telling you that in line with the recent defenders beyonder which took account of every event of secret wars as canon, the beyonder is described by the narration as INFINITE and not infinite dimensional.
so u cannot use the infinite dimensional statement as a low ball attempt here
Proof it made secret wars canon? Being called infinite dosen't mean shit, he was called infinite-dimensional in secret wars which is better than being called infinite please read the damn tiering system. FYI being called infinite-dimensional is better than simply being called infinite, one dosen't do shit to tiers.

lol, unless the 7th cosmos is low 1a or high 1b beyonder is 1a.
What does it have to do with this thread? If High-1B scans are proved invalid most of marvel would up being 1-B, I'd advise you to debate on the thread at hand than irrelevant nonsense that don't even make sense.

lol single layers??? talking about universes within the local multiverse here and they simplyb are described with r>f difference.
You keep on saying local multiverse and I keep asking what that is, and what are you saying?

u can only wait.....what is there to debunk when Arkham here already debunked it.
Who's Arkham and what does he have to do here?

i know how it works i just dont why you should go through the stress of pasting it here....u sure do enjoy stress.
You clear don't understand the tiering system if you believe being CALLED INFINITE HAS ANY IMPACT ON MAKING ANYONE HIGH-1B OR 1-A or layers in them.

Multi-eternity wasn't shown in secret wars II, beyonder isn't omniscient we saw him knowing the meaning of things then and if I'm sure Multiversal Eternity wasn't even introduced in marvel then. I remember that feat and Owen then was very powerful and believed to be the only one that could face and this feat dosen't really mean anything.
he doesnt need to be introduced at that time, we know for certain uni eternity isnt the totality of the multiverse and we have owen and beyonder trading transmultiversal attacks at each other saying he was only compared to uni eternity again is ignorace. espeecially when a being like the tribunal was well below him in power.
Proof it made secret wars canon? Being called infinite dosen't mean shit, he was called infinite-dimensional in secret wars which is better than being called infinite please read the damn tiering system. FYI being called infinite-dimensional is better than simply being called infinite, one dosen't do shit to tiers.
first have you read it? i cannot waste my time proving it to you for those that have read it, it showed it was canon, it literally talked about the events from secret wars 1&2
What does it have to do with this thread? If High-1B scans are proved invalid most of marvel would up being 1-B, I'd advise you to debate on the thread at hand than irrelevant nonsense that don't even make sense.
places like far shore, outside, obliion doesnt need the foundational tiering of the multiverse to be outerversal just so u know.
You keep on saying local multiverse and I keep asking what that is, and what are you saying?
there are infinite multiverses contained within normal space....any of it is the local multiverse. The entirety of Eternity can be clled the multiverse like in the beyonder's case.
Who's Arkham and what does he have to do here?
Antvasima*
You clear don't understand the tiering system if you believe being CALLED INFINITE HAS ANY IMPACT ON MAKING ANYONE HIGH-1B OR 1-A or layers in them.
for the last time.
he was only described as INFINITE which yes could mean alot due to the flexibility of the word. fyi in the context of marvel he is infinite while transcending even outerversal cosmos like eternity. am not saying just being infinite makes him anythinh...try to keep up man.

Yes, please stop trolling by provoking other members, Fitz.

Anyway, I doubt that anything will happen based on this thread alone, but would greatly appreciate help with setting up a knowledgeable cosmology investigations and revisions group. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Yes, please stop trolling by provoking other members, Fitz.
uh??? if by provoking you mean tackling then i had no idea that was a crime here....i wasnt even the one using the harsh words here.
Anyway, I doubt that anything will happen based on this thread alone, but would greatly appreciate help with setting up a knowledgeable cosmology investigations and revisions group. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
pretty much what i told him but ok

pretty much what i told him but ok
Major verses like this the thread simply won't be over, it would be like a base idea then the real downgrade would happen. It can literally be concluded now in this thread marvel has no proof of infinite heirachy of dimensions and be closed then the real downgrade would be made by Antvasima or another staff.

Major verses like this the thread simply won't be over, it would be like a base idea then the real downgrade would happen. It can literally be concluded now in this thread marvel has no proof of infinite heirachy of dimensions and be closed then the real downgrade would be made by Antvasima or another staff.
ok. But given the number of times this attempt has been made and nothing but upgrade is coming to marvel given the recently concluded defenders beyond i can tell you nothing like a downgrade is happening to cosmology at best it gets splitted and some part of it is downgraded like you desire.

ok. But given the number of times this attempt has been made and nothing but upgrade is coming to marvel given the recently concluded defenders beyond i can tell you nothing like a downgrade is happening to cosmology at best it gets splitted and some part of it is downgraded like you desire.
I don't care the number of upgrades or downgrades that's been done or is gonna happen, all I care about is accurate statistics and comics are very exaggerated both DC and Marvel.
We can't keep downgrading and upgrading cosmology anyhow. We should just split it like DC is about to.
No rule on that..no verse is above that, yeah splitting it would make things easier.

Secret Wars II was retconed (99th time saying this), infinite directions thing was explained by ovy above.
'seeing it as fiction' is just one of he many alternative sentence for apparent transcends, a scan here talked about how universes are being seens as merely shadows in comparisons to higher dimensional universes as well as the already established mathematical dimensions of the cosmology....i think you should go and read through resolved crts about this because many had been done and it has all been debunked with good proof, isaid this is backwards because its just another stress of surfing for scans al over again.
It says a Great Reality. How does that apply to others?
the beyonders are seen as infinite beings rather than infinite dimensional as seen in the recent defenders beyond run which is canon to the secret wars run.
You can't understand what meant by retcons ig.
proof r>f difference exists everywhere
In most cases,the higher dimensions was mentioned in a random comic and r>f proof is from another comic. Lol.

There is no legit proof for r>f instead of plato's shadow reality theory mentioned in that infinite direction scan.

High 1-B scans were debunked though.

I don't really care about those higher dimensions being higher infinities or not, since there are thousands of comics exist there and can't counter all. someone'll find a random scan eventually. 1-B seems legit and more accurate to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back