• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Cosmology Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuciferX

He/Him
Here is the scan used to prove High 1-B cosmology in Marvel.

Infinite levels of existence

But it is refering to bubble realities created by Hypercomputers which are real fantasies.

main-qimg-ba3079f3d976f402e8c6b30042497161-lq

In fact., they aren't real.

main-qimg-3f1a4bab799d735c0e5b9c629e9c2617-lq

also it says "us who can observe multiverse on infinite levels" mean humans can observe inf spatial dimensions? doesn't make sense. thus, could refer to infinite alt existences.

Adam Warlock High 1-B statement

In above scan, it doesn't even mention infinite dimension just an infinity beyond infinity thing.

As I know, Reed Richards inf dimension sttmt got debunked, and secret wars II event was retconed. so there is no actual evidence for a High 1-B Marvel Multiverse.

Beings like LT resides in a 16 Dimensional Space,literary Hyperversal scale makes more sense than High 1-B or Low 1-A.

rco0331464519424-1540695012045587405192.jpg

Conclusion: Marvel Cosmology should downgrade to 1-B. Also there is no proof for reality fiction transcendence between dimensions.

Agree: @Deagonx @Eficiente @Alonik @Eseseso @Vasco @Hasty12345 @Immortalgodd

Neutral: @Tarang123

Last edited:
I believe we are in the middle of revising Marvel cosmologies and that Antvasima prefers to recruit a group of Marvel experts to do so, but is currently working on the DC revisions atm.
I didn't know about that. hope, he'll look into this later. Have enough evidence to debunk High 1-B Marvel Cosmology.

You do realize non of those are actually justifications for high 1-B, right? But This. This scan didn't get "debunked" either.

You do realize non of those are actually justifications for high 1-B, right? But This. This scan didn't get "debunked" either.
They are. just look eternity's profile.
Do you still using that old scan from a f4 issue?

Well. Jumping from 4D space to Infinite D space using tech, is literary impossible, and contradict them being actual higher dimensions. it doesn't explicitly mentioned as spatial dimensions too.

Negative Zone or Crossroads didn't stated as infinite layered structures in any other comic or guidebook.

There is no proof even Higher Dimensions are inf superior to Lower Dimensions too.

They are. just look eternity's profile.
Do you still using that old scan from a f4 issue?

Well. Jumping from 4D space to Infinite D space using tech, is literary impossible, and contradict them being actual higher dimensions. it doesn't explicitly mentioned as spatial dimensions too.
This is fiction lmaoo. Superheros also can't exist. Your argument is a non factor.
Negative Zone or Crossroads didn't stated as infinite layered structures in any other comic or guidebook.
Why does this matter again?
There is no proof even Higher Dimensions are inf superior to Lower Dimensions too.
This is true though

It should not be mentioned as “spatial dimension”, the context matters.

What do you have to say about this?
Outerverse level (He is the Supreme Creator of the "Omniverse," i.e. everything in Marvel Comics, and is immensely greater in power than all other characters combined, as they are all extensions of himself. Has been called "The author of all that is." Marvel Comics has outerversal characters such as Oblivion, and has shown realms / locations beyond all dimensional space. Part of him personifies the deepest form of Hell with its domain, the Below Place, being described as an endless abyss that lies as the dark reflection of creation and that which exists above it, standing underneath everything

This is fiction lmaoo. Superheros also can't exist. Your argument is a non factor.
I know that. by that means it could be inf alt dimensions in crossroads.
Why does this matter again?
Marvel has tons of retcons and it comes from an old comic, there is a direct statement saying Marvel Multiverse is just 3D, but other people just ignore it by saying "oh it was retconed" and didn't look about context when it comes to those scans.
This is true though

It can interprete in two ways. context is vague.
wdym it is vague? You are the one who needs to disprove it by showing anti-feats or contradiction, as long as you don't have them (and I mean counter-evidence) then it is valid

wdym it is vague? You are the one who needs to disprove it by showing anti-feats or contradiction, as long as you don't have them (and I mean counter-evidence) then it is valid
Look at my reply above.

What do you have to say about this?
Being creator of Omniverse doesn't make Outerversal. Obvilion's realm stated as a realm of no time and nor place just like the way sphere of gods defined which isn't enough evidence to prove it exist beyond all dimensions.

Being creator of Omniverse doesn't make Outerversal. Obvilion's realm stated as a realm of no time and nor place just like the way sphere of gods defined which isn't enough evidence to prove it exist beyond all dimensions.
You should know Marvel and DC have many cosmologies. Over the years, many Writers have different ideas about cosmology. The only way around is to split the different cosmologies and Antvasima is planning on that.

You should know Marvel and DC have many cosmologies. Over the years, many Writers have different ideas about cosmology. The only way around is to split the different cosmologies and Antvasima is planning on that.
You might try to debunk 1-A Marvel universe to 1-B and another thread will say upgrade Marvel to Boundless Level.

Correct,but all scans that used to prove High 1-B cosmology are taken out of context or have contradictions. the only actual statement in there, is comes from Secret Wars II which was sadly retconed.

Well, we first need to finish our current DC Comics cosmology revision, and that is going to take a while, but for the record, I think that the first post in this thread actially has good arguments. We should probably switch to mainly basing Marvel's infinite-dimensional hierarchy on the Doctor Strange scans featuring George Cantor.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Living_Tribunal#Gallery

Well, we first need to finish our current DC Comics cosmology revision, and that is going to take a while, but for the record, I think that the first post in this thread actially has good arguments. We should probably switch to mainly basing Marvel's infinite-dimensional hierarchy on the Doctor Strange scans featuring George Cantor.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Living_Tribunal#Gallery
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @Sandman31 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepme @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @LordTracer @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Gasper @Maverick_Zero_X @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Vasco @Eseseso @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Tllmbrg @CrimsonStarFallen @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb

Your help would be appreciated here.

Correct,but all scans that used to prove High 1-B cosmology are taken out of context or has contradictions. the only actual statement in there, is comes from Secret Wars II which was sadly retconed.
That is why it better for a cosmology split.

Well, there are lots of toxic Marvel Comics and DC Comics fans who only enjoy the settings and characters based on extremely exaggerated perceptions of their abilities to destroy anything that opposes them. Thankfully they seem to be rare in this particular community.
True.

From what I can, they aren't wrong about the scans referred in the opening. Both scans used for High 1-B don't make sense contextually with that rating. Since the full context makes them either 2-A or vague.
Yes, agreed. We will need to base our tiering on the transfinite hierarchies scans from early 1990s Doctor Strange comics, and possibly the Crossroads to Everywhere, instead.

Yes, I know. Feel extremely free to help organise a Marvel Comics cosmology revision project via private messages if you wish. You can ask other knowledgeable members if they are willing to participate, and then invite them to a private message conversation, if you wish. I am willing to help you out, for example.

In my opinion, marvel needs a cosmology split. The old comics have some high 1-B stuff via infinite hierarchy of alephs. At least some comics. There is also that weird living tribunal scan saying he is 16 dimensional (which if anyone can prove these dimensions are higher infinites can upgrade living tribunal m body to 1-B).

The ones from early 1990s Doctor Strange featuring George Cantor.
Marvel used Transfinite term in wrong ways it's not beyond infinity and Transfinite numbers are below Absolute Infinity, caps at Hyperversal.

Crossroads scan is easily debunkable though.

Just saying, there is no proof for higher dimension has reality fiction difference in Marvel too.

Just saying, there is no proof for higher dimension has reality fiction difference in Marvel too.
Well, higher dimensions just need to be qualitatively superior to qualify according to our system.
Marvel used Transfinite term in wrong ways it's not beyond infinity and Transfinite numbers are below Absolute Infinity, caps at Hyperversal.

Please explain further regarding what you mean here.

They also said higher infinity is just two times larger.

That was just a mathematically very poor example though, as it is not how higher infinities work as far as I am aware. We cannot base our scaling on an author being uninformed or trying to dumb things down for their readers.

Then this dude says odd numbers are larger infinity than even numbers. That's not true at all. And the writer here clearly didn't understand what transfinite even means, so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back