• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Cosmology Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait i think i found something
Quasar vol 1 issue 25 - there are numbers greater than infinity, and just like in mathematics the universe is trans finite, existing infinites higher than other infinites
Yeah, but marvel treats higher infinites wrong. They say odd numbers are larger infinity than even numbers, even though both are the same infinity.

Depends on the writer tho
Even if that's the case, the word "transfinite" dosen't mean larger infinity.
Transfinite is still aleph null or the smallest possible infinity. So, marvel cosmology works on the smallest infinity possible.

wait i think i found something
Quasar vol 1 issue 25 - there are numbers greater than infinity, and just like in mathematics the universe is trans finite, existing infinites higher than other infinites
Doesn't even comes close to saying that.
Just as in mathematics there are numbers greater than Infinity... There apparently are Trans-Infinite forces in the Universe as well. - Quasar, issue 25.

Doesn't talk about the Universe being transfinite at all. Seems like an analogy similar to Kubik's especially since the dialogue is in relation of the "truly infinite power" that Infinity possesses.

What this scan could be referring to, is similar to Platos world of forms, where all of existence and imagination is simply a “shadow” of the true platonic form of reality. Which would qualify as a transcendence.
This is actually 1-A lol

I don't understand what they prove.
I mean, the first scan is just saying universes are stacked, so it's not important now that am looking back at it.
The second scan however, is talking about infinite number of dimensions and that one dimension is inaccessible to the other ones. Each dimension is also said to be infinite in size as well.

Welp low 1-A, but nothing lower than high 1-B
How's that scan Low 1-A?
I mean, the first scan is just saying universes are stacked, so it's not important now that am looking back at it.
The second scan however, is talking about infinite number of dimensions and that one dimension is inaccessible to the other ones. Each dimension is also said to be infinite in size as well.
Yeah second proves R-F difference but not on High-1B tier, just saying infinite in 2 Dimensions and 3 dimensions or basically examples on them, if they are to prove R-F difference it's fine but we'd need another information as at times scans like that could be taken out of context. If it's to prove High-1B I'd have to decline as that scan didn't even mention "infinite dimensions".
There are some 1-A realms that characters scale to.
Yeah, we have characters like that, if High-1B gets debunked here then the tiers of such characters might be affected, Antvasima also brought a new proposal above, I just don't wanna agree yet since I believe High-1B exist.

How's that scan Low 1-A?

Yeah second proves R-F difference but not on High-1B tier, just saying infinite in 2 Dimensions and 3 dimensions or basically examples on them, if they are to prove R-F difference it's fine but we'd need another information as at times scans like that could be taken out of context. If it's to prove High-1B I'd have to decline as that scan didn't even mention "infinite dimensions".

Yeah, we have characters like that, if High-1B gets debunked here then the tiers of such characters might be affected, Antvasima also brought a new proposal above, I just don't wanna agree yet since I believe High-1B exist.
Have all the scans for High 1-B been debunked? There are lots of scans saying there’s infinite higher dimensions in marvel, and there are characters that transcend those.

Have these been debunked?
Marvel multiverse contains higherdimensions, infinite of them, which would quality far above L1C tier. It would be easily entering High 1B territory just because of that especially since the difference between some of them is infinite.
I don't think these two have been talked on yet or maybe i missed them
Have all the scans for High 1-B been debunked? There are lots of scans saying there’s infinite higher dimensions in marvel, and there are characters that transcend those.
They are a lot but most of them are taken out of context or don't mean High-1B, same for DC.

Have these been debunked?
These are all disconnected scans that doesn't even say what the comment thinks it says. Most of the scans have been addressed.
Sama-D is right of some things but one should take his words with a grain pf salt, especially when it comes to give any tier. Because, as he says each universe is a thought inside a larger thought. Just like the Macroverse they are in. Its a larger reality containing inside it smaller realities like 616. And as the same comic shows, 616 contains the sub atomic microverse inside it. The only way we can come to the conclusion of some R>F transcendence if we only focus on a single phrase and not consider the wider implication of what it means inside the story.

Here is the scan used to prove High 1-B cosmology in Marvel.

Infinite levels of existence

But it is refering to bubble realities created by Hypercomputers which are real fantasies.

main-qimg-ba3079f3d976f402e8c6b30042497161-lq

In fact., they aren't real.

main-qimg-3f1a4bab799d735c0e5b9c629e9c2617-lq

also it says "us who can observe multiverse on infinite levels" mean humans can observe inf spatial dimensions? doesn't make sense. thus, could refer to infinite alt existences.

Adam Warlock High 1-B statement

In above scan, it doesn't even mention infinite dimension just an infinity beyond infinity thing.

As I know, Reed Richards inf dimension sttmt got debunked, and secret wars II event was retconed. so there is no actual evidence for a High 1-B Marvel Multiverse.

Beings like LT resides in a 16 Dimensional Space,literary Hyperversal scale makes more sense than High 1-B or Low 1-A.

rco0331464519424-1540695012045587405192.jpg

Conclusion: Marvel Cosmology should downgrade to 1-B. Also there is no proof for reality fiction transcendence between dimensions.
I agree with everything exactly

I really dont understand certain need for backwardness here.
how can the marvel verse cap at low 1a after so many progresses made to get it to where it is at now.

First the multiverse being high 1b isan already established fact but the local multiverse is only but a layer of existence contained in the outerversal eternity.
places like th neutral zone, superflow, far shore are already beyond the said local multiverse with r>f differences.

Saying beyonder is low1a or high 1b is so backward that it gets annoying.
what happened to the 7th cosmos accepted to be 1a for containing the far shore?
what happened to beyonder being far more powerful than eternity and even tribunal of the 7th cosmos?
what happened to the current established fact that secret wars beyonder was only a child and now he is grown up and far more powerful?
what happened to the beyond realm being the remnant of the second cosmos?
what happened to beings like anti all and first firmament who far far are above beyonder and eternity of any cosmos at all?
what happened to the hot room and abyss being beyond the void of eternity and the very outside ?
what happened to the concept of the mystery which contains the crown of creation and far beyond?

are we going to ignore all that advances because someone thinks the multiverse of infinite dimensions is all what marvel verse contains?
what really is the point of this discussion?

we should be talking about how far into outerversal marvel currently is with the release of defenders beyond and how it makes so many character with beyonder included to be legit outerversal but this time not even baseline.
can the author of the post or anyone at all answer me these questions?

Last edited:
i really dont understand certain need for backwardness here.
how can the marvel verse cap at low 1a after so many progresses made to get it to where it is at now.

first the multivers being high 1b isan already established fact but the local multiverse is only but a layer of existence contained in the outerversal eternity.
places like th neutral zone, superflow, far shore are already beyond the said local multiverse with r>f differences.

saying beyonder is low1a or high 1b is so backward that it gets annoying.
what happened to beyonder being farmore powerful than eternity and even tribunal of the 7th cosmos?
what happened to the current established fact that secret wars beyonder was only a child and now he is grown up and far more powerful?
what happened beings like anti all and first firmament who far far are above beyonder and eternity of any cosmos at all?
what happened to the hot room and abyss being beyond the void of eternity and the very outside ?
what happened to the concept of the mystery which contains the crown of creation and far beyond?

are we going to ignore all that advances because someone thnks the multiverse infinite dimensions is all hat marvel verse contains?

we should be talking about how far into outerversal marvel currentlly is with the release of defenders beyond and how it makes so many character with beyonder included to be legit outerversal but this time not even baseline.
can the author of the post or anyone at all answe me these questions?
People want to downgrade for no reasons.

first the multivers being high 1b isan already established fact but the local multiverse is only but a layer of existence contained in the outerversal eternity.

what happened to beyonder being farmore powerful than eternity and even tribunal of the 7th cosmos?
what happened beings like anti all and first firmament who far far are above beyonder and eternity of any cosmos at all?

are we going to ignore all that advances because someone thnks the multiverse infinite dimensions is all hat marvel verse contains?

we should be talking about how far into outerversal marvel currentlly is with the release of defenders beyond and how it makes so many character with beyonder included to be legit outerversal but this time not even baseline.
Agree with all this.

Verses have been hyped, wanked or upgraded without good evidence and get downgraded heavily, you can move from tier 0 to 1-A or even lesser dosen't matter.

The multiverse being High-1B can be bring a clear cut scan for that It would be appreciated, what is the Local multiverse? Can I see scans and it being a higher layer of existence.
We aren't talking on far shore, or WHR or HOI just on High-1B for now, if you can't bring credible proof for High-1B please sit this one out cause after looking at those we can head into the rest.

The OP never said so he only said High-1B isn't valid that's why he made a thread all other higher plane of existence aren't mentioned yet, as a matter of fact most are where they are cause the Marvel multiverse is High-1B.

Make your CRT on how high marvel is after reading defenders beyond yourself and we have staffs look into it, for now this CRT is only about the credibility of High-1B, any other thing is just derailing.

People want to downgrade for no reasons.
Please stop saying things like this as clearly the OP gave his reasons for the downgrade which staffs agreed too, you can debunk the OP by bringing scans of High-1B in marvel let's work together and look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back