• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Cosmology Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we need to outline some sort of much more specific plan for doing so in that case.

Yes, but preparations beforehand via a private discussion or somesuch would likely be for the best.

Yes, it's blatantly stated lesser worlds are seen as shadows to greater one's that's R-F difference and not about alternate universes, people who exists in greater dimensions are higher dimensional since their dimension sees lower worlds as shadows.

I believe this message by Antvasima means infinite directions = High-1B (in a weird way).
It says the greater reality extend towards infinite directions, I don't know how does that prove High 1-B? nothing even implies it?

What of places like the Gutter space, The Superflow, The Overspace, The Underspace, The Below Realm, The House Of Ideas, Exo-Space and The Paradox Space
How do you know he is refering to those? He didn't say anything further about it.

It says the greater reality extend towards infinite directions, I don't know how does that prove High 1-B? nothing even implies it?
Dude…. The higher realities see the lower realities as shadows and extends outward in infinite directions, i.e. Higher infinities

within atoms.
Proof it meant within atoms.
Did you calmly read that scan? And infinite directions is High-1B.
It's not r>f. It would qualify as a transcendence.
What you on bro🤨
Seem it's just his demon king daimo thread then. Shouldn't this thread be closed then.
I'm in support of that.

Dude…. The higher realities see the lower realities as shadows and extends outward in infinite directions, i.e. Higher infinities
Can you provide scans with evidence please?

Can you provide scans with evidence please?
this?
main-qimg-b7f8ace6a47323c6d95d38ac45599eed-lq

Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Vol 1 #87

Sorry, but I don't see how that scan proves High 1B, at most to me would be Low 1C assuming the base reality is our own, as it mentions only 1 greater reality, not multiple.

At the same time I don't understand where the infinite directions = infinite dimensions idea comes from, and not "infinite directions" just simply meaning that the reality is infinitely big (an infinite 3D space would have infinite directions). Is there proof that by "directions" the character or author actually means higher dimensions? For this reason stuff like "infinite directions" or "infinite coordonates" being used to prove High 1B had always irked me the wrong way.

Well, the 1986 Secret Wars II instance of this happening with The Beyonder explicitly mentioned that he reduced himself from having infinite directions to only three of them.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate help from yourself and others with figuring out much more appropriate tiering for Marvel Clmics' overall cosmology.

DeMatteis rarely, if ever, means some higher spatial dimensions with his talk of reality. He means metaphysical planes beyond the mere physical universe as we see when he takes Wong beyond mere "gross substance" to higher perceptions, which isn't R>F.

Well, the 1986 Secret Wars II instance of this happening with The Beyonder explicitly mentioned that he reduced himself from having infinite directions to only three of them.

Isn't Beyonder being High 1B/Low 1A also contested? From the scans I've seen in this thread, and the ones I've came across in the past, those dimensions seems to be more like alternative dimensions (different universes) than higher dimensions. Tho maybe I'm missing some other scans. . .

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate help from yourself and others with figuring out much more appropriate tiering for Marvel Clmics' overall cosmology.

Well, I'm not a comic book reader (I've only read 1 single Marvel comic in my life - Marvel: The End), so I can't help with scans, context, and all that stuff, but I guess I could try and help with the tiers part.

Isn't Beyonder being High 1B/Low 1A also contested? From the scans I've seen in this thread, and the ones I've came across in the past, those dimensions seems to be more like alternative dimensions (different universes) than higher dimensions. Tho maybe I'm missing some other scans. . .
The dimensions in the Marvel Universe, during that series I will say, they were all adjacent dimensions. But the Beyonder talks about his dimensions spatially- becoming 3D- so I think its reasonable assumptions that the Beyond has higher spatial dimensions.

Yes. See here please:

Well, I'm not a comic book reader (I've only read 1 single Marvel comic in my life - Marvel: The End), so I can't help with scans, context, and all that stuff, but I guess I could try and help with the tiers part.
Thank you. That would be very appreciated. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sorry, but I don't see how that scan proves High 1B, at most to me would be Low 1C assuming the base reality is our own, as it mentions only 1 greater reality, not multiple.

At the same time I don't understand where the infinite directions = infinite dimensions idea comes from, and not "infinite directions" just simply meaning that the reality is infinitely big (an infinite 3D space would have infinite directions). Is there proof that by "directions" the character or author actually means higher dimensions? For this reason stuff like "infinite directions" or "infinite coordonates" being used to prove High 1B had always irked me the wrong way.
I was also doubtful on this but since Ant already gave a hint infinite directions could be High-1B, I couldn't argue as his older here and should obviously know more since his the manager or I perhaps misunderstood him.

I keep interpreting his High-1B self to only be applicable when his in the beyond Realm and that's possibly he never showed he was higher infinites greater than the Avengers,fantastic four and the rest especially molecule man who would be highest 2-A then.

Beyonder should be High-1B not Low 1-A.
Secret wars II #1 right?

Correct.
Exactly.

@Alonik Your help here would be needed, seems all High-1B scan are rejected or debunked, you're very knowledgeable on cosmology structure of marvel....so if you can bring new info that's okay and straightforward, would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back