• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it as you can ask firestorm when I tried to use the 60 trillion light years in half a second big bang he said if the writers are different I should stick with 93 billion light years as writers tend to ignore stuffs like that and other reasons for consistency.
I don't recall saying that.

It doesn't make sense to have 4-A and high 3-A given they're both based on the same shaking the universe feat.

if high 3-A is an outlier, then the shaking the universe feat needs to be taken out of consideration for the 4-A argument.

Yeh it's either going to be those feats or Surfer's Black Hole feat to base it all off of.

Will we return to peak Heralds all scaling off of Surfer alone? đź‘şđź‘şđź‘ş

Are there other things that support Heralds being universal? Because honestly, I'm not sure that shaking a possibly infinite universe is enough.

no. I made that thread, I know what I wrote. I didn't write that. Prove me where I said it extends to universal tier.
Splitting cosmology by writers I don't remember it being only to outer or teir 1 characters from what I know as it's a general something.
Splitting it via only outer or teir 1 characters and leaving the Lower characters makes no sense to me at all.

Not when you're saying shit like "oh this is what the accepted standard is" and using that to quell debates. It's misinformation
I remember it stated as splitting the Marvel and DC cosmology via writers not just teir 1 characters.

That seems like a firestorm problem to me. But that shouldn't be. Just because a writer doesn't go out of his way in every issue to mention the universe is infinite in size is... Stupid. The universe is infinite, and that's practically something every writer agrees with.

Anyway, can we leave this discussion behind already? The universe is infinite, and we have at least 1 trillion statement. Don't like it? Take it up to marvel.
Not all writers agree with infinite universe wtf and the universe ain't even infinite to begin with. Plus we see pathetic statements of infinite universe then later we see it stated to have a middle or an end.

The universe isn't infinite by all writers and the atleast 1 trillion light year statement can be used by the writers who made that book.

Mate, can you show me at least 5 different instances where the author doesn't agree with infinite universe. You can't because you don't even read marvel to begin with.

Your next post is immediately getting deleted. You keep stonewalling the whole thing and repeating the exact same point without backing it up. If you can come with scans next time, sure. Otherwise, just don't.

Mate, can you show me at least 5 different instances where the author doesn't agree with infinite universe. You can't because you don't even read marvel to begin with.
Our universe isn't infinite in the first place and it doesn't matter if I don't read marvel books as I can give my input like any other person. If it annoys you deal with it.

Your next post is immediately getting deleted. You keep stonewalling the whole thing and repeating the exact same point without backing it up. If you can come with scans next time, sure. Otherwise, just don't.
I'm giving my input and stop saying stonewalling lmao as if I'm ignoring what you guys I've been saying and what do I need to backup? I'm just giving my input and that's all if you don't wanna reply then you can simply ignore them.

There is a difference between this universe and a fictional universe, which has consistently been confirmed to be infinite in size... nobody gives a shit about real world standards when the verse has its own fictional standards for shit.

Seriously, can you guys just ******* drop this already. It keeps going in circles.

I disagree with High 3-A, even if there's a lot of them there is basically just one kind of High 3-A feat and that doesn't sit right with me.

Specifically I don't know how to get the actual size of the black hole because there's nothing to compare it to

Our universe isn't infinite in the first place and it doesn't matter if I don't read marvel books as I can give my input like any other person. If it annoys you deal with it.

The world of Marvel is not our universe. This point is moot, Heralds would've already been High 3-A if this wiki didn't have the need to illogically lowball verses at random. The evidence is clear, if there are multiple statements of the universe being infinite, then there's no reason to doubt it is, unless there are explicit contradictions within the narrative

Now to rip that DC debunk blog to shreds

What DC debunk are you referring to?

The world of Marvel is not our universe. This point is moot, Heralds would've already been High 3-A if this wiki didn't have the need to illogically lowball verses at random. The evidence is clear, if there are multiple statements of the universe being infinite, then there's no reason to doubt it is, unless there are explicit contradictions within the narrative

What DC debunk are you referring to?
The whole “debunking all Uni and above herald feats”

This is a dope ass thread and I agree
Inf Marvel would be it's own thread so I'd have to ask we keep that there

I don't see any posting from me on your wall.
Firestorm808
Sorry for the late reply. It would depend on the writers of both comics.
Aug 10, 2021

Sorry I didn't know how to copy link from your wall and wouldn't wanna save the entire conversation.
I've been saying this from the beginning.
There is a difference between this universe and a fictional universe, which has consistently been confirmed to be infinite in size... nobody gives a shit about real world standards when the verse has its own fictional standards for shit.

Seriously, can you guys just ******* drop this already. It keeps going in circles.
I'd drop it now so this thread can be concluded or when you guys create the High 3A thread.

Yeah. All I said was that it depends. I didn't say anything about going one way over the other.
Yeah it depends on the writers that's what I've been saying above given examples like the question I asked you but anyways I leave that for another time.

There seen to be more than enough legitimate 4-A feats/statements for the upgrade to be valid, i agree as well.

Last edited:
Just uh I'm a bit lost, what's the current topic of discussion? Is it still on universe sizes? Since there are a shocking amount of infinite statements... but also plenty of insert ridiculously big finite number here statements as well - ranging from a trillion of light-years to a trillion thought-years (which is heavily inconsistent as well)

Can someone just compile these “finite universe statements” and “infinite universe statements”? Depending on the context, both can be moot since a large enough finite size can be conflated to an “infinite size” by the speaker, and on the other hand a finite number given can very well just be a part of the whole, infinite universe.

Like, ALOT of this can very well be uncontradicted or compatible with one another if someone were to just compile them for analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back