• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of topic but if a character creates countless stars and worlds instantly what teir is the character? I asked Yuri already just wanted to ask again also incase.
I might be wrong but iirc 4-A, since there isn't any implication of the realm being universe sized

does this have to do with Heralds being 4-A?

Thor's durability being higher than mjolnir is a baseless assumption. Especially the scans posted above is from a story where Thor was Hella more op, and mjolnir was having some issues iirc

Technically Thor does not scale to the full durability of Mjolnir, as he did not literally tank the blast at the epicenter but to one side and therefore only received a portion of the total energy of the blast.

Technically Thor does not scale to the full durability of Mjolnir, as he did not literally tank the blast at the epicenter but to one side and therefore only received a portion of the total energy of the blast.
...did you miss the part where that's RKT?

I mean he was half way through to RKT around this time. Right before Loki gets his own hammer.

Either way, there wa something wrong with the hammer, so it was able to break easily. I will need to reread that bit tomorrow to refresh my memory tho.

I calculated it by doing Calc Stacking and Ulik would be getting 1.3 ZettaFoe from the explosion of the hammers, this would be 4-A. Thor, who has a smaller body, received less energy.
We can therefore continue with the discussion of 4-A for the Herald Tiers.

Last edited:
Other feats that can support 3-C.
Thor absorbs and deflects the energies of the Null bomb, which was to destroy the Black Galaxy.
Mjolnir has within it the Storm God, a sentient storm destroyer of galaxies and as big as these.
Thor survives an explosion that breaks Mjolnir, which as we have already seen can contain energies such as those of the Null bomb or the God Storm.
This also scales Ulik and Beta Ray Bill as it resisted the explosion caused by the destruction of Stormbreaker, said hammer is made with Uru metal and is considered the brother of the Mjolnir.
Note: The counterargument of saying that Thor only absorbed star-level power is a clear cherrypicking fallacy, since the way Thor uses those energies does not correlate with the destructive potential of the bomb itself.
Do you have the Sources for these?

Do you have the Sources for these?
Thor absorbs and deflects the energies of the Null bomb, which was to destroy the Black Galaxy. | Mighty Thor Vol.1 #407 | 1989 | Tom DeFalco
Mjolnir has within it the Storm God, a sentient storm destroyer of galaxies and as big as these. | Mighty Thor Vol.3 #14 | 2016 | Jason Aaron
Thor survives an explosion that breaks Mjolnir, which as we have already seen can contain energies such as those of the Null bomb or the God Storm. | Thor Vol.2 #80 | 2004 | Michael Avon Oeming, Daniel Berman
This also scales Ulik and Beta Ray Bill as it resisted the explosion caused by the destruction of Stormbreaker | Thor Vol.6 #3 | 2020 | Donny Cates
said hammer is made with Uru metal and is considered the brother of the Mjolnir. | Beta Ray Bill: Godhunter Vol.1 #1 | 2009 | Kieron Gillen
Note: The counterargument of saying that Thor only absorbed star-level power is a clear cherrypicking fallacy, since the way Thor uses those energies does not correlate with the destructive potential of the bomb itself.

7486731-7449347-0542089632-main-qimg-53538825b007410012c3dc6e11d9f537.jfif.jpg
Source of the scan? It is mandatory to give comic book issue names now.

Also I agree with the upgrades, I'm whatever with what you guys choose, either 4-A or 3-C is fine in my books, I don't really care.

And remember people, source your comic book scans.

I agree with the upgrade. Personally I'm leaning more towards 3-C, simply because I think there are always going to be fewer high end feats than mid end ones (there are more Planet level Thor feats than Solar System level). But 4-A works as well.

I'm less concerned about how many feats there are overall so much as I am concerned with the validity of the feats in question. I might need to look over all of them again but it seems every mention of "Galaxy Busting" so far has no description on the timeframe of such a feat nor the amount of attacks needed to do so. Simply a statement about how "they are a threat to an entire galaxy" or "they will destroy an entire galaxy if provoked" or "these two characters destroyed one or more galaxies during their fight with an undertermined timeframe."

There's a lot of potential there but nothing definitive. It could be referring to full on galaxy busting but it could just as easily be referring to systemic galaxy busting after a combination of attacks. It's not like the 4-A feats which for the most part are just describing the result of a single defined action, i.e. their attacks causing the entire universe to shake. I think the only feat here than can support a straight 3-C rating is the Mother Storm.

Depends on it. But creating in one go is 3-C. Although can only be used as creation/environmental destruction feat

That's rune king Thor

Where are you getting it being RKT from? It's not the first time Thor was shown to be more durable than Mjolnir anyway. Look at Thor #477, where the Destroyer bonked Thor so hard that a piece of Mjolnir came off, but Thor was only briefly KOed.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Q3vvATdPuXY/VnqP52C5mxI/AAAAAAAAfE4/8pAdOkzFxXE/s1600-Ic42/RCO022.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DOa2UIE_HQc/VnqQBDzS-5I/AAAAAAAAfIQ/FtF_W-ta-xY/s1600-Ic42/RCO007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back