• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I suppose that virtually everybody would scale from the Hulk's speed.

Well, we probably need a calculation for that.

so how fast is thor's flight speed from when he was trying to escape the dragon cos that seemed like his maximum unless he likes being dragon chow

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Matthew says we should wait for the Thor: Ragnarok clips to come out and he's confident that we'll get MHS speed.
I agree too.

Okay. I suppose that the changes can be applied then.

Combat speed for Hulk since he can move his arms fast enough to create the sonic boom. Thor Scales to Hulk, as do their foes and the like. Hulk Buster as well.

Unrelated, but it's civil war, down in Dragon Ball land.

Pro and anti Kefla forces circle each other. For the super vegito upgrade cause.

Oh yeah, I forgot they were a thing. I don't think they'll scale because they've never fought the Avengers or its villains.

Okay. If you write down the exact titles for the pages in question, I can use a script to unlock them for you.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Finally got to watch Thor: Ragnarok, and here are my thoughts. Spoiler warning to those who have yet to watch it. Oh, and most aren't even speed feats so sorry for that.

Surtur was laughing at Hela when she was spamming her big swords at him.

That said, here's what I percieve to be the current power rankings among them. NOTE that it's mostly what's in the profiles now anyway. Mostly.

Big Surtur is much stronger than Hela

> Hela is not that much stronger than Lord of Thunder Thor considering it took her quite a while to get out of the water after being thunderstruck from behind, but is still stronger, and she has annoying regen

(How long was she underwater? Well, Thor and Valkyrie were talking a bit, then Surtur appeared, then Hulk jumped in, Thor called him a moron, Hulk got pimpslapped by the grand daddy of fire, Hulk lands on the bridge but got talked by Thor out of trying to smash a giant monster, they jump into the ship, and the ship managed to get enough distance that they didn't get blasted by Surtur meeting Asgard with the business end of a mountain-sized longsword)

> LoT Thor looks to be stronger than Hulk as the Grandmaster needed to step in, and Thor was already incapacitated and still managed to raise his hand to block the skyfall and was only knocked out

> Sakaar Hulk, note that LoT mode got disabled because Grandmaster

- Fenris scales to Hulk because fight, and cracked the rainbow bridge just by running on top of it, meaning that he can run on top of it with as much force as Thor can whack it with the hammer, per step

- God of Hammers Thor held his own against Sakaar Hulk, even knocking him down for a while, but was ultimately losing

- Valkyrie scales to Hulk by training him

- Loki scales to Valkyrie and GoH Thor as he actually held his own against the former, just that she was the better fighter, and the latter, though he was outmatched the moment Thor got serious

Asgardian weapons stab through pretty much anything except other asgardian weapons

- Gungnir stabs Hela

- Valkyrie's dragon tooth sword stabs Hela

- Heimdall's daggers rip through space-faring dark elf ships

- Asgardian dead guys stabbing the ship that survived the Devil's Anus with forces that Banner likens to a neutron star (or was it another star?) inside an Enstein-Rosen bridge

Notable that the ship had something of a forcefield while inside the Anus but not when it was in Asgard

Finally, speed.

Thor flying away from the dragon had what look like a white shield in front of the hammer, meaning he was at least supersonic. I missed the background though so I can't say how much faster.

Thor also mentions that he was traversing the cosmos for leads regarding the infinity stones (and he didn't find any), and this was without the Bifrost, considering he didn't even have Heimdall to open it. Means are unknown though I doubt beings like Surtur have space-faring ships. Maybe hidden portals (like the one Loki likes to use), but Thor can't really point out where those are. That leaves "Possibly FTL flight" or something.

• Thor and his people need to keep an eye on the Devil's Anus so they can truly be what we can call Asgardians.

I'm not gonna lie, the Neutron Star part went by fast, they were talking fast as hell. What I was able to come out of it with was that the Devils Anus was a portal that let out of the center of a decaying neutron star in transition to a singularity. Again, this is what I think I heard. The Dialogue was fast.

Also, again, I think Asgardian weaponry should Scale to At Least Island Level considering who they harmed. And Helas swords were cutting them apart.

I agree with scaling Valkyrie to Hulk. Loki maybe a bit lower.

Did Valk train Hulk? I thought they only trained together.

Hulk doesn't exactly have much to train, considering he's only trained in the art of smashing things until they stop moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back