• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

Just got done watching episode 7, holy shit it has crazy feats
-A flashback shows Dark Ageis surviving being shot by an asteroid blaster, while we never actually see the blaster shoot any asteroid, perhaps a calculation for the minimum KE of an asteroid would work? As it's name implies it's purpose is blasting asteroids heading towards Earth (tho keep in mind we don't get much further info on it other than the name)
-Titanium Man comes back in this episode which means he survived the massive explosion at the end of the first episode of the series
-Iron Man is shown to be able to somewhat fight against the Sun's gravitational pull

The best feats in the episode come from the Oracle Weapons which can:
-Casually destroy large chunks of buildings
-They can also fire blasts strong enough to destroy entire moons (the blasts are also fast enough to reach said moons in seconds, Iron Man can also dodge the blasts, tho it could be reasoned that since he's dodging them on weaker settings their speed might also be lower)
-Two of them are also stated to be able to destroy suns, it's also mentioned their power can be adjusted with settings
-The Oracle Weapons can also create forcefields strong enough to block blasts from Iron Man, War Machine and Titanium Man simontaneously

And as for anti-feats Iron Man failed to slow down a space-ship that was about to crash to Earth (but a net could somehow)

Just got done watching episode 7, holy shit it has crazy feats
-A flashback shows Dark Ageis surviving being shot by an asteroid blaster, while we never actually see the blaster shoot any asteroid, perhaps a calculation for the minimum KE of an asteroid would work? As it's name implies it's purpose is blasting asteroids heading towards Earth (tho keep in mind we don't get much further info on it other than the name)
-Titanium Man comes back in this episode which means he survived the massive explosion at the end of the first episode of the series
-Iron Man is shown to be able to somewhat fight against the Sun's gravitational pull

The best feats in the episode come from the Oracle Weapons which can:
-Casually destroy large chunks of buildings
-They can also fire blasts strong enough to destroy entire moons (the blasts are also fast enough to reach said moons in seconds, Iron Man can also dodge the blasts, tho it could be reasoned that since he's dodging them on weaker settings their speed might also be lower)
-Two of them are also stated to be able to destroy suns, it's also mentioned their power can be adjusted with settings
-The Oracle Weapons can also create forcefields strong enough to block blasts from Iron Man, War Machine and Titanium Man simontaneously

And as for anti-feats Iron Man failed to slow down a space-ship that was about to crash to Earth (but a net could somehow)
Guess Season 2 Iron Man is a lot better in every way... And this is pre-Hulkbuster, I'm pretty sure.

Guess Season 2 Iron Man is a lot better in every way... And this is pre-Hulkbuster, I'm pretty sure.
Yeah there's no Hulkbuster yet
Altho i'm kinda confused on the titanium man return.
In episode 1 he doesn't speak and is implied to be a creation of M.O.D.O.K and not an actual person
While in his return episode he's behaving more like a person and talking about how the Oracle Weapons will help his motherland

If you calculate the speed (I think you already did) and the time, you can get a good idea of how far he was, then you can angsize the size of the explosion knowing that distance.

Btw, do the different armors get any names, ala Mark 42 and stuff like that? Currently I only have them as "Season 1 Armor" and "Season 2 Armor"

Maybe i could measure the size in the same way i measured the distance? That is assuming TT is 1 pixel because he can't be seen

The armors don't get any name drops sadly

y'know what, I'm gonna call these armors mk. i and ii for simplicity's sake (Season 1 and Season 2 just doesn't sound as cool, and this way it takes less space for the other armors). Even if the second one is based off the Mark 13 from the comics... w/e

y'know what, I'm gonna call these armors mk. i and ii for simplicity's sake (Season 1 and Season 2 just doesn't sound as cool, and this way it takes less space for the other armors). Even if the second one is based off the Mark 13 from the comics... w/e
Alright then

Btw for his weakness section you should add that his armor is solar powered and will quickly run out of power if trapped in a place with no light (episode 4). This does seem to be less of an issue in season 2 tho as most of the episodes take place at night

Done

I'm interested to see what that explosion will yield. Upper Tier 8? Maybe even Tier 7?

Btw, regarding the characters that could get pages, I have models for: War Machine, Hawkeye, Hypnotia, Scarlet Witch, Homer, Spider-Woman, Blacklash, Nick Fury, Foom, Firepower (he's from a later episode I'm pretty sure), Ultimo, Dread Knight, MODOK, Whirlwind, Century, Living Laser, Justin Hammer, Mandarin, Grey Gargoyle, Controller and Sunturion.

Most probably won't get pages, but they are likely candidates.

Last edited:
Makes sense, he's not a robot in the comics either.

I'm gonna have to go through the series myself at some point to go through specific armor abilities or powers unique to characters and stuff. Also quotes.

Well damn... I guess now we're stuck at "At least Building level, possibly City level" xD

Although... Were Rhodes and Tony actually able to hurt Titanium Man in his debut episode?

Back