• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Lantern: The Animated Series General Discussion

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Welcome to the General Discussion Thread for the best DC animated show Green Lantern: The Animated Series .

Here, we can discuss the show, feats and profiles creations. And if none of you think Razer is best boy, I might have to ban you :]

green-lantern-the-animated-series-header.jpg

If we made a profile for the Anti-Monitor, I think he'd get 4-A via energy-mass conversion and Low 2-C with space-time manipulation.

I want, someone know where i can re-see the show free?

If i correct, Hal make Light-years travel in the first episode

MFTL+ probably might not scale to reaction and combat speed? But Hal and Guy could fight while moving to space in a short time iirc, which would put them in the MHS to Relativistic ranges

I loved this show, I remember Anti monitor snuffing out dozens of stars in real time while they were having that whole Orange lantern drama and Hal flying to the center of the universe in a minute or so

Episode 12 "Invasion" could have some good feats if we're willing to calculate them.

1. Razor uses a forcefield to protect himself, Kilowog and Hal from an exploding ship while they were inside it. I don't recall seeing even any debris left of the ship after the explosion.

2. The lanterns protect themselves from the "planet-killers" which tore a massive hole through an entire asteroid belt. To be fair, they seemed to be a fair bit away so it might not be anything special.

Back