• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

around 100 kilometers for a lightning bolt.
Hm, to find the volume of that this would be the radius, but there's no specified height... I guess we could use the average height lightning bolts strike from?

And ignore the result in my previous post, it'd be higher than that.

Fictional characters saying that they've been holding back in order to surprise the audience with an "epic" moment? Who could've seen that coming?!
Oh, that fascinating trope where the character struggle so much they end up in literal pain and on the verge of defeat but then ha ha surprise I could have defeated you all along, it was just to make the fight impressive, now I see

Sorry, never watched this series so I didn't know that. Really a classic!

Anyway enough Avengers hurl Assemble, let's talk about other Marvel animated adaptations, preferably older ones since those need some exposure and calcs.

I really should've sent you those images before you started making calcs for the series but oh well, it's too late now, I think.

I guess it makes more sense for season 1 Iron Man to be 8-C now since he has actual 9-A+ calcs and can probably downscale from his season 2 armor which has an 8-C+ feat

Back