• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

Looking back on the explosion caused by the Mandarin and Iron Man, you could probably angsize how far it reaches from where it starts to the screen since it expands beyond the width of the screen, it may yield results closer to the Titanium Man's explosion.

Nice

And since you brought up the feat of him going past the Sun's escape velocity, I've updated his page, since that's MHS+ levels of speed.

Likely 7-B seems fine, since the explosion killed FFF who should be at Iron Man's level and for the TM case the explosion formula isn't exactly accurate for space explosions so him not being definitely City level seems fair.
Iron Man escaping the Sun's pull is a little weird, since he only escaped by slingshotting himself however since he only decided to sling shot himself after noticing his power is low i guess that implies he could probably do it at full power
Also you should probably mention Iron Man surviving being in the middle of the explosion for his durability

Done!

The various dragons seemed to kinda match Iron Man's power briefly, I guess they could downscale from it? Since I have the Foom blog kinda ready, that's one of the pages I'll add, related to this series. Given the story those episodes are based on, Foom did indeed get vaporized in the comics but maybe they intended to bring him back like he did there (probably not). I know he doesn't come back after those episodes but I think there were plans for it, so that could be used for his page.

The various dragons seemed to kinda match Iron Man's power briefly, I guess they could downscale from it? Since I have the Foom blog kinda ready, that's one of the pages I'll add, related to this series. Given the story those episodes are based on, Foom did indeed get vaporized in the comics but maybe they intended to bring him back like he did there (probably not). I know he doesn't come back after those episodes but I think there were plans for it, so that could be used for his page.
I guess it could be used for the profile
Btw what's Iron Man's definitive rating (one without likely/possibly) for season 2 gonna be?

Well we aren't done with the show so we'll see if we settle on City level or if somehow we come across far higher stats xD

I'm curious to see how close the other Marvel shows are to this, I definitely don't remember feats of this magnitude on the Hulk series.

The one 1.4 megaton nuke that was detonated in space created a flash +1000 km wide, but without any air there was no fireball:

Maybe you could make something out of that, knowing that a 1.4 megaton bomb would have a heavy damage radius of 2.43 km.

Last edited:
Maybe you could make something out of that, knowing that a 1.4 megaton bomb would have a heavy damage radius of 2.43 km.
Well the radius of the TM explosion is 5.42km so it should at least be superior the 1.4 megaton one
However is there a way to get a more precise value? Inverse square law perhaps?

Well let's see, the 1.4 megaton nuke would've had a radius of 2.43 km, it left a flash over 500 km wide, 205.761317x bigger
TM's explosion was 5.42 km we divide it by 205.761317 to assume how it'd be on Earth... and I think we get a much smaller result than City level

Trying to make my own calculations for the space calc but what I get is actually higher and wouldn't be consistent with the other City level calc

I think we could also interpret that feat with Mandarin as Iron Man using damn near everything he had to take out the dragons

Firepower's missiles can destroy Tanks
Hm, Justin Hammer is Doc Ock in disguise...

Back