• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

I'm on episode 6 of season 2 rn
What's pretty notable is that Iron Man was capable of somewhat staggering Ultimo (because he came back) with his attacks and could fight equally against him after both of them were shrunken down to microscopic size
Hawkeye could also take down and harm Ultimo with his explosive arrows

Last edited:
I'm on episode 6 of season 2 rn
What's pretty notable is that Iron Man was capable of somewhat staggering Ultimo (because he came back) with his attacks and could fight equally against him after both of them were shrunken down to microscopic size
Hawkeye could also take down and harm Ultimo with his explosive arrows
It'd be nice to have a page for that Hawkeye, I think that was the first time he was a main character in an adaptation.

In fantastic four TAS s6 ep 19, Thor throw his hammer at FTL speeds and it shock the earth and caused natural disasters before it even entered the atmosphere
Was that the hammer's doing or Thor's? 'cause following the logic of many old comics, the hammer packs far more power than Thor does.

Action Hour Hawkeye would probably be Wall level physically for being able to harm the Mandarin's zombies in episode 1, which while dealt with pretty easily by Iron Man could still tear open metal (albeit from an already made holes, they just stretched)
He also survived a broken off piece of an airplane falling on him, albeit it damaged his spine and knocked him out

I don't recall any AP feats for her, she could probably scale to Hawkeye tho
LS wise she lifted a steel beam in one episode which yields around Class 10
Also both her and Hawkeye could scale to Iron Man in combat speed for frequently keeping up with the villains they fight (Spider-Woman could even dodge several of Ultimo's lasers)

It'd be nice to have a page for that Hawkeye, I think that was the first time he was a main character in an adaptation.

Was that the hammer's doing or Thor's? 'cause following the logic of many old comics, the hammer packs far more power than Thor does.
I don’t think there were any statements that the hammer was causing all the shaking and destruction besides Thor just throwing it

Also it should be noted that the laser Ultimo fired that destroyed a wall was actually one absorbed from the Mandarin
Also also, would Scarlet Witch and Century get profiles too? Tho they definatly wouldn't be made by me since i find their powers confusing (mostly because i don't read comics and because they're never properly explained in the show)
I wouldn't be against them having pages, Century doesn't even have a page for his original incarnation, probably because of how obscure he is.

Also, I guess that could potentially boost Iron Man's AP? Once all feats have been collected, we'll see.

I don’t think there were any statements that the hammer was causing all the shaking and destruction besides Thor just throwing it
Fair enough, I'm fine with that knowing Hulk will scale xD

Also, I guess that could potentially boost Iron Man's AP? Once all feats have been collected, we'll see.
I guess it could since i don't think anything implies Ultimo somehow strenghened the blast, he probably just regurgitated it.
Season 1 has already had most of it's notable feats calculated tho, so i think the ratings could be discussed now

I guess it could since i don't think anything implies Ultimo somehow strenghened the blast, he probably just regurgitated it.
Season 1 has already had most of it's notable feats calculated tho, so i think the ratings could be discussed now
True enough.

Lemme find the mean number of all these feats, for Iron Man at least.

0.00626, 0.032224, 0.0381405, 0.1546, 0.159443, 2.635, 26.00085 in tons of tnt, the mean number of all these would be 4.1466453571429, placing Iron Man at Large Building level, though we could settle for "At least Building level to Large Building level, likely City Block level". Most of those feats are around or closer to Building level.

True enough.

Lemme find the mean number of all these feats, for Iron Man at least.

0.00626, 0.032224, 0.0381405, 0.1546, 0.159443, 2.635, 26.00085 in tons of tnt, the mean number of all these would be 4.1466453571429, placing Iron Man at Large Building level, though we could settle for "At least Building level to Large Building level, likely City Block level". Most of those feats are around or closer to Building level.
Seems fine to me

Btw assuming the destruction of Earth leaves it with no chance left of reforming, we can use the planet's GBE since the earthquake would be overpowering it

Are there any memorable quotes that could be used for S1 or S2 Iron Man? Or Tony Stark? I should get a render of him for the page.

I tried calcing Hawkeyes explosive arrows but the result came out as only Wall level sadly (Doesn't really matter tho since they scale to Ultimo anyways)
Are there any memorable quotes that could be used for S1 or S2 Iron Man? Or Tony Stark? I should get a render of him for the page.
I think a render of Tony would be nice, however i don't remember any good quotes for Tony

Here's the calcs (only 4 of them tho)
The episodes didn't really have any good feats for me to calc which is why there's so little, the exception would be episode 5 where Madame Masque casually destroys buildings, but it's hard to scale
Also Hawkeye getting crushed doesn't scale to his durability (At least in a combat aplicable way) as the fragment hitting him damaged his spine and could have potentially paralyzed him. It's supposed to be more of a limit for Hawkeye to help with giving ratings for him and characters at his level

Last edited:
Fair enough, Madame Masque destroying buildings should still be clipped.

A list of feats, not just calcs, would help for scaling as well.

Also i found a potential feat for the Seamen Zombies that could scale to Hawkeye and such
One Zombie was able to launch several rocks at high speeds, could KE be used to calculate this?
Also ngl that animation of the Zombie stepping out of the rocks might be the best animation in season 1
Probably, though I'm not sure it'd yield much.

Calculating the force of it would also help for LS.

Back