• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Animated Universe Discussion Thread

There's a lot of modes so it'd probably require a rewatch
but i remember the armor having a drill mode with a drill replacing one of the arms (Tony uses this one quite frequently), i believe there was also some fire resistant mode and a stealth mode plus Tony could give his armor claws but i'm not sure if that counts as a mode as it didn't really change it's appearance much
I don't remember any besides that

Only a few episodes left until you're done with the series, right?

Since it ties into Iron Man's, once we're finished with this series we can go through Hulk's, I think.

Calculated Sunturion destroying the Star Well which is Low 7-C, now all that's left is calculating Iron Man pushing it
Also Sunturion died destroying the Star Well so the feat is the peak for him, which might make the 7-B rating for Iron Man a little harder to justify
Edit: Added Iron Man pushing the Star Well and it's not even 9-B+
The values could be a little higher if i assumed lower hollowness, since i assume the most hollow part of the satellite would be the base which has the hallways and rooms inside of it while the rest would probably just contain machinery or something

Last edited:
Yeah especially in space that wouldn't have yielded much.

Also, with the way it sprinkles down so harmlessly, I think you could probably use pulverization with Sunturion's feat.

Still a pretty decent result, I guess aside from the Oracle Weapons, Ultimo and Sunturion are the god tiers of that show.

Back