• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Super Janemba

that's not how it works , it's not on his profile for a reason , u can't just come up with abilities and claim " well we can use it cause it's canonical " , you're the one who wants the ability added so u make a CRT abt it , it's not that complicated man
It's not on his profile because no one thought to add it. Disprove it rn, I'm waiting.

I don't have to , if u wanna add it so bad , make a crt .

I shouldn't be the one telling u this , u've been here for longer than i have u should know better
You have to, that's the very concept of a debate. If you disagree with the scan I placed debunk it, explain why it's false rn.

As i said i don't have to and this isn't the place for it so I'd drop it if i were u , get it on his profile then we can have a debate , stop ignoring the rules

As i said i don't have to and this isn't the place for it so I'd drop it if i were u , get it on his profile then we can have a debate , stop ignoring the rules
Seeing as you brought it up and tried to say it's wrong, by the very concept of a debate, you'd have to. I'm not ignoring any rules, I literally sent a thread where obvious evidence was used off a profile on a thread lmao.

I can but I already established you can use abilities if they're obviously correct in threads as shown with a thread I linked, if someone wants to add it to his profile they can go ahead but I have no reason too.
as long as it's not present in the profile , it can't be used , end of story

Well if Mario resists sealing and power nullification from Janemba, then I guess Mario wins due to versatility and being able to use his abilties in a more proper manner compared to Janemba unless he doesn't resist reality warping and soul manipulation

Since Mario has access to he’s abilities he has this due to more had such as time manipulation perception manipulation, transmutation, passive resurrection etc.

Well if Mario resists sealing and power nullification from Janemba, then I guess Mario wins due to versatility and being able to use his abilties in a more proper manner compared to Janemba unless he doesn't resist reality warping and soul manipulation
He doesn’t resist Reality Warping, Sealing, or Soul manip going by his profile.

Again he doesn't resist any of those , if he did he'd have them on his profile, so he's
Sent a thread of an ability being used not on the profile and being allowed due to how obvious it is, so that point was already debunked, end of story.
Keep ignoring the profiles and i might report you

Anyway, voting janemba, this has dragged on long enough

He doesn’t resist Reality Warping, Sealing, or Soul manip going by his profile.
Janemba doesn't have soul manipulation and I think those aren't even combat related remember janemba only used those once and he is a child at that time . My best bet with Janemba is his dimension sword or ap at that matter. But my vote is till Mario with better hax such as catch cards, battle cards perception manipulation etc

Last edited:
Again he doesn't resist any of those , if he did he'd have them on his profile, so he's

Keep ignoring the profiles and i might report you

Anyway, voting janemba, this has dragged on long enough
I sent a thread where it was allowed to use something outside of a profile due to how obvious it was, you just refuse to accept it lmao

no , already discussed all of this

well it can be added then
Mario was literally changing fate in SPM that's why it said the wheels of destiny were turning and he was directly stated to change fate. And it is combat applicable, it prevents him from losing because he won't get to save peach. And retry clock reset time if he gets defeated

Mario was literally changing fate in SPM that's why it said the wheels of destiny were turning and he was directly stated to change fate. And it is combat applicable, it prevents him from losing because he won't get to save peach. And retry clock reset time if he gets defeated
You should make a CRT for this, since the current reasoning for Mario’s Fate Manipulation is based on Mario RPG, not SPM.

Yes, but not in the way you specified though, hence CRT. You can use abilities that are on the profile, but they have to be used in the way they're specified.

Yes, but not in the way you specified though, hence CRT. You can use abilities that are on the profile, but they have to be used in the way they're specified.
By that logic we can only use abilities that have explanations and scans

Pretty sure we can use the ability as long as its listed, it's like that for every fight here. For AP, not every profile explains and states the exact joule output yet we use it when its outside the page. Same for speed. And same for hax potency

Yes, Fate Manipulation is on the page, but what the profile says and how you’re explaining the ability don’t align, hence CRT.

It should be a simple matter to expand upon an already-added ability, so here’s the scan. Just make the CRT.
image0.png

By that logic we can only use abilities that have explanations and scans
There's a difference between using an ability that has no explanation, and an ability that has a specific explanation for its limitations and extent of use. One can be elaborated on, trying to change the latter would require revisions to the ability itself on the profile.

Back