• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Super Janemba

It is very much combataplicale and seriously I disproved the sealing which given the thing's fight strategy from the movie, it's intelligence and Mario's fate hax it not going to use sealing plus if I am not mistaken Mario has power ups which include an item that gives him resistance to power nullification. Also what stops Mario from just coming back from the dead, janemba law manipulation is actually passive so Mario can just come back meanwhile Janemba is not effected by it and will die permanently.
The sealing is passive

No it isn't

It was actived when he born and is literally just a barrier enclosing a space that is harmed by insults and unless I am mistaken they never do it again after they are born it's passively maintained at best.
It is merely a result of his birth if you have prove otherwise show it also power stars break seals so there's that.

Euuh no those trapped inside are like frozen and stripped of their powers iirc , or at least that's what his profile says , and even if he did know abt the weakness it wouldn't help him either, as i said before pikkon spent the entire movie throwing insults at it until he gave up
Apparently the seal freezes people so Mario won’t be able to activate his powers

Wouldn't a result of birth make it passive?
No. If it happened once then this is just a one time thing resulted from his birth. If it was passive, he would constantly create these forcefields rather than just doing it one time and then never again

I dont know why I assumed peach needed to be in danger, Mario cant save her if he's dead or sealed so of course it would still work

Note 2: The reason behind the Fate Manipulation ability is due to the lore established Super Mario RPG, where there's a place named Star Road which grants people's wishes and turns them into stars once granted. Mario's wish was to always be able to save Princess Peach. Geno, someone who is sent to fix the Star Road and has extended knowledge on it, stated that without the wish, Mario wouldn't have been able to stop Bowser and save Peach, meaning Mario will succeed in his wish in rescuing people such as Peach or the world, regardless of the interference he faces. It is also likely that this can also influence outside events, like against the Shadow Queen in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, which also explains times where Mario is kidnapped by the likes of Bowser/King Boo. However, it should be noted that this ability does not fully prevent him from being knocked out or incapacitated.

Y'all stepping into NLF territory , just saying , sealing counts as incap

Note 2: The reason behind the Fate Manipulation ability is due to the lore established Super Mario RPG, where there's a place named Star Road which grants people's wishes and turns them into stars once granted. Mario's wish was to always be able to save Princess Peach. Geno, someone who is sent to fix the Star Road and has extended knowledge on it, stated that without the wish, Mario wouldn't have been able to stop Bowser and save Peach, meaning Mario will succeed in his wish in rescuing people such as Peach or the world, regardless of the interference he faces. It is also likely that this can also influence outside events, like against the Shadow Queen in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, which also explains times where Mario is kidnapped by the likes of Bowser/King Boo. However, it should be noted that this ability does not fully prevent him from being knocked out or incapacitated.

Y'all stepping into NLF territory , just saying , sealing counts as incap
in the crt that had it accepted it said perma incap fell under what triggered the fate manip if you have an issue with how it works make a crt about it

i'm not gonna make a crt abt smtg that isn't present in the profiles in the 1st place , if YOU have an issue with the profile then make a CRT to have it added

Following for now, though I do want to lean with Mario depending on if he can break through Janemba's sealing and if the fate hax can give him an edge

I don't remember Fusion Reborn too well but iirc the characters inside the jellybeans could still move and talk so they weren't frozen.

Okay yeah, went back and watched, and King Yenma sealed inside the bean could still relay messages to Goku and such.
Although ig the way it is framed is kind of weird.

Well technically he relays messages to other characters a lot in the RPGs and speaks in gibberish, it's just not shown on screen what he's saying.

As someone who watched Fusion Reborn a couple weeks ago, I can very vividly remember that King Yemma could still relay messages to Goku and Pikkon but couldn't move so if Mario has thought based hax which will let him break out then sealing is gonna be hard to use on him

To any Mario supporters, does Mario resist power absorption and nullification? Janemba's barriers got rid of Yemma's ability to judge souls and it also can absorb energy attacks

Weeb was planning a p&a crt i think , but he left and i dont exactly know if they still planning on doing it but one of the things it would give was power null resist through badges and super guarding

Last edited:
It is very much combataplicale and seriously I disproved the sealing which given the thing's fight strategy from the movie, it's intelligence and Mario's fate hax it not going to use sealing plus if I am not mistaken Mario has power ups which include an item that gives him resistance to power nullification. Also what stops Mario from just coming back from the dead, janemba law manipulation is actually passive so Mario can just come back meanwhile Janemba is not effected by it and will die permanently.

Darn, well I'd have to assume it'd be relative to Mario's tier if evident by him being normally affected by the nullification but being resistant with badges so I guess you could say Mario could resist Janemba's nullification

Guys, the fate manip is combat applicable, it's literally Mario makes a wish and it comes true, Mario would wish to save peach, if he's dead, who is going to save peach?

Back