• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario VS Bender

Mario has no showings of hitting a non-corporeal, Boos are only intangible.

If Bender is non-corporeal, he stomps cause Mario can't do anything to him

If he isn't, Mario stomps due to versatlity + a massive AP advantage

Maverick Zero X said:
Oh frick Mario is on a losing streak
I mean, once I clarified that he can´t lead with the best hax even if he wants to without prep it turned into... this.

That and the fact that the stuff he has fought against so far are just mainly AP Vs. Hax threads.

If Bender is physical then the votes are moot as he can't counter Mario's crazy AP advantage + variety + fighting experience.

But both are at the same AP for similar reasons.

Bender is resistant to some of Mario's most abundant haxxes I believe.

And while Mario has the fighting experience, Bender has the stamina advantage. Plus I can't see Mario counter precog and nigh omniscience.

The thing that grants Mario his 3-C rating scales so far above Lumas which themselves are casual 3-C beings that it's indeed massive. Stamina, I guess, as Bender's a robot. Bender's nigh-omniscience I don't assume is like Madoka's where he knows everything in the past present and future so it won't help in a neutral setting.

The real cal howard said:
The thing that grants Mario his 3-C rating scales so far above Lumas which themselves are casual 3-C beings that it's indeed massive. Stamina, I guess, as Bender's a robot. Bender's nigh-omniscience I don't assume is like Madoka's where he knows everything in the past present and future so it won't help in a neutral setting.
but that doesnt really mean anything on how would mario beat bender

Bender can create galaxies with little effort. They way how he creates them is equivalent to him creating fire: by burping. Not with his hands or with any mental training either. It's like a "supplement" to his power more or less. His nigh-omniscience is practically like that since his processor was one with the universe. Also precognition.

Aren't most of the votes for Bender about him being non-corporeal (which would make this a stomp and/or mismatch) and having nigh-omniscience (which doesn't help for anything outside of verse)?

GyroNutz said:
Aren't most of the votes for Bender about him being non-corporeal (which would make this a stomp and/or mismatch) and having nigh-omniscience (which doesn't help for anything outside of verse)?
Mostly his nigh-omniscience and broken precognition. Plus his other abilities.

Nigh-omniscience is an in-verse thing so it won't help outside of it.

What's his best feat of precognition though?

I feel like the reasoning is rushed at best, so I'd rather this wasn't added straight away.

GyroNutz said:
Nigh-omniscience is an in-verse thing so it won't help outside of it.
What's his best feat of precognition though?
Well in Futurama, they have made fun of Mario anyway and since the setting takes place 1000 years in the future, there's no way Bender shouldn't recognize Mario. His Nigh-Omniscience just helps him out.

Able to react "50 moves ahead" and was ready for Mom's robots that were going to attack him before they even came here and nobody knew. And that was just in Base Form. Overclocked Bender have passed that extensive singularity and can act WAY faster than that. Hence why Fry treat him like a God once he found out.

Recognizing Mario =/= knowing his abilities or power. If anything, Bender's prior knowledge of Mario would be harmful as Mario is commonly depicted in platformers as being, like, Low 7-B max.

That being said, I genuinely don't get why Bender is 3-C if he's pretty much a living universe in this key.

GyroNutz said:
Recognizing Mario =/= knowing his abilities or power. If anything, Bender's prior knowledge of Mario would be harmful as Mario is commonly depicted in platformers as being, like, Low 7-B max.
That being said, I genuinely don't get why Bender is 3-C if he's pretty much a living universe in this key.
I wasn't referring to AP. Bender's Nigh Omniscience can view Mario more than just "7-B" my guy. But then agin Mario shouldn't be in tier 3 to begin with but eh. Plus it's Mario. He's very well known and made other appearances in Futurama anyway.

That's his omnipresence and that's already been discussed way early on this thread.

However, this is my last comment. This fight has already been discussed and has been done. I have no other reason to even continue on.

If Mario has appeared in Futurama, that's probably detrimental. They haven't portrayed Mario as anywhere near strong at all. Like, 9-C. Bender could probably think he could beat him without Overclock. That leads to severe underestimation.

If Mario has appeared in Futurama, that's probably detrimental. They haven't portrayed Mario as anywhere near strong at all. Like, 9-C. Bender could probably think he could beat him without Overclock. That leads to severe underestimation.
Since Bender's 3-C for this fight, he's Overclocked the *entire fight*.

Not my point. Also, if there was a time limit, you can't restrict it anymore, but I'm digressing. The point I'm trying to make is that Bender won't think Mario as even the slightest of threats.

Why? This can change the path of the match a lot, evne potentially render it unvalid to be added, at least for now.

Bobsican said:
Why? This can change the path of the match a lot, evne potentially render it unvalid to be added, at least for now.
This should invalidate some votes if I´m right.

Back