• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Only way I see Bender winning is if he uses that soul rip. Compared to SpongeBob many other ways of taking the fight, that's not too good. I vote the fry cook.

Psychomaster35 said:
Wasnt this done before and Bender won?
it was but rules were different and Spongebob got a lot of new stuff which is why it was removed

Psychomaster35 said:
Wasnt this done before and Bender won?
Don't see how Bender could've won. Spongebob outpoints him in h2h and has more hax at his disposal. Only way he could win is with the soul rip.

TFSCell said:
Don't see how Bender could've won. Spongebob outpoints him in h2h and has more hax at his disposal. Only way he could win is with the soul rip.
Bender won last time because of LS, Clones, and becoming a ghost if killed this time Bender still has LS, and Clones but can be K.O'd or Incapped preventing Ghost Bender

should add Bender has a slight AP advantage

Bender won last time because of LS, Clones, and becoming a ghost if killed this time Bender still has LS, and Clones but can be K.O'd or Incapped preventing Ghost Bender

should add Bender has a slight AP advantage

I haven't really seen a calc for Benders AP, plus, Spongebob goes up against people superior to him physically multiple times. I don't see how clones would make much of a difference considering Spongebob has his own duplicates as well. The turn to a ghost bit shouldn't matter since Spongebob can physically interact with ghosts and spirits within his show.

Bender is 516,644.24 Joules (given what the Zoidberg thread shown)

and Bender can just throw Spongebob extremely far away which would count as BFR and he has greater Range

scrap that throwing Spongebob means nothing because of teleportation

yep

Spongebob = 4,702,625 Joules

Bender = 516,644.24 Joules

Spongebob holds the AP whoops I thought that . in Bender's was ,

ye this seems like a stomp now given Bender really has no way to win nor bypass his regen except Soul Rip but Spongebob winning seems so likely now given his One-Shot AP, Greater Hax, and basically saying no to whatever Bender does

Yeah. This is a stomp. Spongebob has more than 8x Benders AP(7.5x is considered a one shot), has more skill, and is able to face rank almost all his attacks.

Back