• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario VS Bender

Bobsican said:
2: That sounds like just stuff in the lines of atomization.
5: He can spawn black holes out of nowhere?
2. Not really if you watch the scene and get where I'm coming from. You take breaks during debates don't you?

5. I mean, the reason why Bender is 3-C is cause he can create entire galaxies by burping. Galaxies holds a supermassive black hole in the center of their galaxy. If Bender can easily create a galaxy from the most non-sensical way possible, he can create a supermassive black hole to suck in Mario. Bender does not play.

2: Yes, I take breaks every now and then due to respective inactivity in the debate.

Anyways, this part doesn´t seem to be relevant in the match in the long run as it likely will end before that happens.

5: In that case, Mario can dodge it.

2. Since Bender would destroy Mario in a heartbeat lol.

5. Dodge a black hole while the black hole is in the center of him? And Mario has clips of him in his games where even getting close to a black hole causes a life? And Bender having some crazy precognition would do it before Mario even says "Mama Mia"?

5: He can spawn one right under him? If he can´t even dodge it, then it´s an stomp probably.

VioletVoid100 said:
Well based on this debate, you made it sound like it wasn't.
I mean, I thought it was like him just tossing a huge black hole at him, not summoning one right under him.

If Bender is the universe, or galaxy or whatever, it's a stomp and Mario has no chance of winning.

If Bender is a physical body, Mario bodies via actually being an experienced fighter and using his hax.

Does Mario even have a way to hit Bender who is in a non-corporeal state? Would throwing Cappy work on that state?

Cappy in general seems useless for almost every versus match since Mario can still be harmed and can kill both himself and the opponent. Which only results in a inconclusive.

Okay then. Well, Cappy is Marios only chance of winning, but he will kill himself alongside Bender which would be inconclusive. Though, I think Bender already kills Mario before he can throw Cappy at him, so voting Bender.

...when was Mario able to die while possessing someone else?

Genuinely asking. I unfortunately haven't played Odyssey yet.

Like any damage done by the character Mario possesses, it damages Mario. That's why I don't like Cappy as an ability much lore wise.

Also how dare you NOT play Odyssey?

Back