• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bender VS Sans (Bending Unit 22 Bend's a Pun telling Skeleton)

Buttersamuri said:
Oh yea. One huge thing. Even if he gets your health down poisoned to 1. It doesn't automatically kill you. If you sit down in the bones. Have 50 health left but are poisoned down to one. You can't be poisoned passed 1. So basically you can't be poisoned to death. He has to get you down to 1 regardless. So consider that too. Bender may take minor damage. But he could handle it. He just comes up scuffed up.
Wrong, that's game mechanics. The bones cause damage in addition to soul poison so touching the bones at all is going to hurt Bender. A bloodlusted Sans will just dunk on Bender.

Wrong, that's game mechanics. The bones cause damage in addition to soul poison so touching the bones at all is going to hurt Bender. A bloodlusted Sans will just dunk on Bender.

is this a vote for Sans

Sure, but I'm mainly point out that there is some pretty poor reasoning going on for Bender winning here. I'm also confused as to why everyone is so convinced that Sans will never, ever teleport like it's some kinda taboo for him. The whole second half of the fight is teleport spam.

Honestly, I think Bender can win via his planetary annihilator, various other ray guns like making black holes, transmutation, some sort of BFR with a time gun that replaces your current self with a past or future self, and a gun that has some sort of plot manipulation by ending everything. He also has his clones that have matter manipulation and a photo of Langdon cobb that literally sucks out your soul, bones, and organs in a second once you look at it. Then you got his AP advantage, his ghost form that's intangible and invisible and can host in different bodies, and "Bender Vision" which is some sort of Info Analysis. Oh and spatial manipulation in the form of 4th wall breaking.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Sure, but I'm mainly point out that there is some pretty poor reasoning going on for Bender winning here. I'm also confused as to why everyone is so convinced that Sans will never, ever teleport like it's some kinda taboo for him. The whole second half of the fight is teleport spam.
Probably has something to do with his range rather than him not spamming teleportation. While I'm unsure if it covers 4 km, even if he could teleport across that distance, Bender would have still nuked the earth to hell and back. I'm not sure about the strength of his resistance beyond it being enough to give him time to annihilate everything.

Also why would Sans immediately teleport to Bender anyway? It's not like attacking from a distance isn't viable, especially against an unknown opponent. From San's perspective, ranged attacks would be the easiest and safest way to get rid of Bender.

@Planck Bender's resistance is almost an immunity. Almost

Plus doesn't Bender have the experience, lifting, murderous intent, range, striking strength, and stamina advantage?

And I'll say again, Sans is bloodlusted too. He isn't gonna wait for Bender to fire first, he's gonna summon bones directly beneath Bender.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
They can't be 4km apart, the judgement hall is that big.
Doesn't really change the fact that Bender destroys the earth faster than Sans can soul-hax him. Hell even if Sans can bypass his resistance, I don't see it being faster than Bender nuking.

And them being bloodlusted... doesn't change much. Assuming those bones bypass 5-A durability somehow (you know what, for the sake of the match I'll assume Bender has no resistance), Bender still kills Sans faster than Sans can kill him via soul-hax not one-shotting.

VioletVoid100 said:
Ignoring durability doesn't always one shot the opponent. They can just damage them ignoring the durability factor.
This. So much this. Sans soul-hax aren't anywhere near potent enough to one-shot opponents who already have resistance. Thus, Bender destroys Sans before he is sufficiently harmed.

I never said he'd oneshot, but it'll be damn close. It'll take a couple seconds.

Quick question, how man of Bender's attacks have planet sized aoe or is he just scaled to planet level dura? Or even just building sized?

So um, apparently Bender's durability is only Wall level in this key... that was my bad. He could still use his lasers and exhaust pipe to one-shot Sans but now he's in a far more precarious situation than before.

So Bender's wincons are lasers, which tend to be for pinpoint aiming with no aoe, or turning around to use his exhaust pipe? While all Sans needs to do is summon bones directly beneath Bender to win? Is that about the gist of it?

How is bender winning. Sans uses bones, or blue bones or hell gaster blaster and teleport spam. And he's bloodlusted

Bender can't do much

The fact he has a higher range so he's more likely to hit?

And Sans Litteraly only has soul haxs and durability. That's it and soul haxs won't even one shot

And Bender can actually dodge attacks so

Btw, I'm not voting for Bender. That's the reason why Bender's getting votes, I was just trying to sum up his "reasons" for winning

Stalker Maggot said:
Btw, I'm not voting for Bender. That's the reason why Bender's getting votes, I was just trying to sum up his "reasons" for winning
ohhh ok

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
So Bender's wincons are lasers, which tend to be for pinpoint aiming with no aoe, or turning around to use his exhaust pipe? While all Sans needs to do is summon bones directly beneath Bender to win? Is that about the gist of it?
Not just any lasers. And I said more than just laser guns. He has guns that does other things obviously. And I said more stuff on why Bender wins which I think nobody noticed.

Yeah, no, what the hell? Lasers are absolutely useless when the enemy can teleport both Bender and himself around.

Sans ignores resistance to soul manip, and kills a soul in 0.3 seconds normally.

Using guns is not useful here, Bender has zero reason to nuke the planet (being bloodlusted makes him want to win, which he can't really do when he kills himself), and he has no way to get a hold of someone that can spam teleport action and summon attacks that kill him in seconds at best.

What the hell?

Bender's pipe thing is only aim-able to one direction (rip teleportation GG) and would kill him if he ever tried to actually damage earth with it.

Bender is hundreds of times weaker physically (you know, 9-B to 9-A) than what Sans' attacks do in a sixtieth of a second, he does get one-shot by any of Sans' attacks.

Bender's guns take more to draw than bones just appearing around him, and by the time they travel half the way to Sans he just teleports.

Melee combat is just suicide.

...How the hell does Bender win at all here?

Wait, Benders 5-A comes from a weapon that can only shoot in one direction? If that's the case, then 7-C Bender would likely be better

No it wouldn't at all. That Bender is several billions of Benders, that's asking for a stomp.

Anyhow, I'm guessing you revoke your vote, yeah?

I never voted for Bender actually. And this seems like a stomp for Sans tbh, since that weapon can only shoot in on direction

Back