• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario powers

Read this, Also, it is a really bad idea to bring up other Vs debating communities here.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Read this, Also, it is a really bad idea to bring up other Vs debating communities here.
Read the comments, none of those feats are legit 4-A, theyer High 4-C at best

Ah, sorry, spoke too soon. They weren't there the first time it was discussed and accepted as 4-A feats.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Okay so Large star with the power star, Large building at least as he punted a large building prob higher with power ups.

Yeah, its an issue that will have to be brought up at some point as the feats we currently rate them 4-A for arent legit. The High 4-C stuff is fine though

Gamehost0007 said:
Okay so Large star with the power star, Large building at least as he punted a large building prob higher with power ups.
Large Star level in base. Also, the building punt was calculated to be City level

WeeklyBattles said:
Gamehost0007 said:
Large Star level in base. Also, the building punt was calculated to be City level
im fine with this

Large Star level+ to be specific; given the supernova calc.

Most likely yes, Azzy kinda pointed out how all the 4-A feats are unuseable and this downgrade would affect a good amount of the verse

Seems like a perfect timing; the thread was created shortly before DRB starting feeling better. Still sad what happened though, but it's a good thing he has out support.

I really don't think we should take that video seriously, especially since we never made Mario Universal and the fact he is one of the many users who rather detest this site over the fact he, of course, disagrees with the way we rate the characters, despite us doing the best we can with several knowledgeable members and calc experts. We aren't perfect but definitely aren't below the standards of rating characters.

Ask for the 4-A rating, it's still worth keeping. While I understand why it's questionable wether the Millenium Star created the realm in the final battle, King Boo, on the other hand, definitely did as he did so in the very same cutscene. The Power Star's abilities are also explained in SMG, if you recall, are comparable to Lumas, which can turning into stars into entire galaxies. Luigi was significantly much smaller than the stars within the constellations when approaching it. The close up just shows how the Luiginoids came to be. The point is to demostrate the Luiginary Work. It is further supported by the [https://youtu.be/wSSEyKTTtYc?t=425 Antigravity] Luiginargy Work which involves Dreamy Luigi possessing a space with mutiple stars. He expands it to affect the gravity in the dream world. If the stars are truly proportional to Luigi's size, then Luiginoids would have to be severly smaller or the constellation have to be alot closer and a whole lot larger but neither are the case.

Oh yeah, the stars in the background being tiny could just be that the stars a light years away. Besides, considering dreams in the Marioverse are entire universes, it really is unknown how far away the stars could be.

And yeah, we should always avoid using other YouTubers as a source for revisions. Otherwise, we have things such as High 2-A Goku. And the guy who linked the video seems to ignore Newton's Third Law.

@DRB

Do the statistics need to be better explained/justified?

Maybe not the stats, rather the link to the thread. Since it's unclear wether the Millenium Star created the realm and Paper Mario's trio attack is indeed questionable, we can remove those. I have to re-evaluate Antasma by referring to what he did to Dreamy Luigi, not himself. Raphael Raven's can remain, however. If he truly were a single star, rather than a constellation, there would be no need for an alignment for him. After all, a constellation is group of stars forming a recognizable pattern. Not a single one. The rest of the stars forming the image could be far from a viewable distance, with the one in the middle simply being closer than others.

I will probably continue later since there is something I need to attend to and there's another revision I'm more focused at the moment.

WeeklyBattles said:
Most likely yes, Azzy kinda pointed out how all the 4-A feats are unuseable and this downgrade would affect a good amount of the verse
Lugi Controlling a conatellation should be 4-A.

No, it's just the GBE of the stars that we count now, he'll in KH there is is a feat or rearranging a constellation with hundreds of stars and it only yielded high end High 4-C

WeeklyBattles said:
No, it's just the GBE of the stars that we count now, he'll in KH there is is a feat or rearranging a constellation with hundreds of stars and it only yielded high end High 4-C
Then why does the CBF page state that moving multible Solar Systems is 4-A,? Moving the entire galaxy is barely Solar System Level by sheer energy. Why is Hercules and the other Gods 4-B instead if 4-C?

Because moving celwstial bodies is almost always done at FTL speeds, which means they cant be calculated with kinetic energy, so we use the gbe instead. Moving a galaxy is galaxy level. And its be ause they high 4-C feat was so ridiculously casual that they should easily be in 4-B at full power

WeeklyBattles is correct. We use GBE for FTL speeds, in lack of better options.

Antvasima said:
WeeklyBattles is correct. We use GBE for FTL speeds, in lack of better options.
Your Celestial Bodies Feats say otherwise; explicitly stating that moving multiple Solar Systems at once at FTL speeds is 4-A.

Because it is...

And what exactly is a constellation? Last I checked those things are made of multiple Stars, which logically translates into multiple Solar Systems by sheer distance.

Exactly what am I not getting here?

Moving Multiple Solar Systems at Ftl = Tier 4-A.

Distances between 2 or more Stars = 4-A distances.

Multiple STARS, not a solar system. As much as i would love Pantheo to be 4-A for busting a constellation, its just not how we treat constellations here. Constellations are rated only by the number of stars.

WeeklyBattles said:
Multiple STARS, not a solar system. As much as i would love Pantheo to be 4-A for busting a constellation, its just not how we treat constellations here. Constellations are rated only by the number of stars.
Then what counts for moving multiple Solar Systems?

Celestial Body Feats

• If one planet or multiple planets or stars are moved the equivalent Attack Potency is the sum of their GBE. Per default it is assumed that only the stars themselves are moved whenever stars are moved in the night sky to form constellations. Usually Stars can be considered to be like our sun and planets to be like earth, as long as no better guess is possible.
  • If a whole Solar System is moved at FTL speed, the feat will be ranked as Solar System level.
  • If multiple Solar Systems are moved at FTL speed, the feat will be ranked as Multi-Solar System level.

Again, please check the page above for our current standards. They may be changed in the future, but currently that is what we go by.

Antvasima said:
Again, please check the page above for our current standards. They may be changed in the future, but currently that is what we go by.
I...admittedly did not see that part, my bad.

If I may ask, is there an official stance on the notion of Mario scaling to Dream World Antasma?

During a boss fight with Antasma in the Dream World, Antasma will repeatedly take Dreamy Luigi -who normally powers up Mario- away from Mario, putting him in an orb, of a type that Antasma can eat for a power-up, which Mario CAN break to free & regain Dreamy Luigi, but Mario can still damage not only said orbs, but Antasma, too, without Dreamy Luigi.

Back