• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario is In Next Exciting Scenes from the Next The Legend Of Zelda

Mario: Hey audience, you have to watch these Exciting Scenes, from the Next Legend Of Zelda

https://youtu.be/i_6gccuhhfY

• Mario then looks to his surroundings to see he is In The Exciting Scenes from the next Legend Of Zelda*
Mario: Uh Oh

• He then looks to see Link standing, looking his direction, ready to fight*
Mario: Uh Oh!

Mario vs Link

Speed is equal

They start in range

Who wins?

Mario: 3

Link:

Inconclusive/Draw:

If you think about it, Mario transcends Link. Mario in the SMBSS sees the DIC Zelda show as a fictional TV show, therefore he's on a higher dimension than Link.

So, Mario stomps.

Ah, but that's where you're wrong. The senario states that Mario is IN the next exiting scenes from the Legend of Zelda. As such....

You know what this sounded funny in my head but I just sound like I'm getting wooshed.

The Smashor said:
Ah, but that's where you're wrong. The senario states that Mario is IN the next exiting scenes from the Legend of Zelda. As such....

You know what this sounded funny in my head but I just sound like I'm getting wooshed.
Yep. You got r/whooshed. My apologies, however I won't put anyone on Reddit so don't worry.

That's something Mario is entirely able to dodge, and actually fully would know about since he technically knows all of links adventures and all about him.. So it's not really a stomp thread. Mario even has potential in surviving a shot since he is human, making him naturally more resistant to magic, and if it bounces, the magic could weakens, and they start in range. So not really a stomp.

Buttersamuri said:
That's something Mario is entirely able to dodge, and actually fully would know about since he technically knows all of links adventures and all about him.. So it's not really a stomp thread. Mario even has potential in surviving a shot since he is human, making him naturally more resistant to magic, and if it bounces, the magic could weakens, and they start in range. So not really a stomp.
Mario has prior knowledge. Knowing him, he probably seen every episode.

Mario exists in the same universe as Captain Lou Albano (Aka The Real World)

Not because they are the same person, but because there was an episode of the SMBSS called 'Captain Lou is missing'

Therefore, Mario isn't fictional ;)

Captain Lou Albano can force the opponent to watch the LoZ show for days or weeks, resulting in an incapacitation victory. That's happened quite a bit with his threads... and Link's sword beams only affect magical creatures, and I don't think Albano counts. That leaves Link's go to attack useless, and he'll have to watch his own show.

[I was wondering about his power, though I remembered he made the audience watch LoZ while Mario was off having a date in a span of a few days.]

It isn't useless against nom magical creatures. Any Human is just Naturally more resistant to magic. So Mario just would be naturally more resistant.

Nobody above had said that. There was one joke comment about Mario transcending Link, A Joke about Link having a mental breakdown due to being a fictional character, and then someone Asking hoe strong Mario is. But nobody actually made reasons.

Buttersamuri said:
Nobody above had said that. There was one joke comment about Mario transcending Link, A Joke about Link having a mental breakdown due to being a fictional character, and then someone Asking hoe strong Mario is. But nobody actually made reasons.
I wasn't going for the joke comments I also thought at one point he could have instantly won via the power of commercials incap due to having no other trick or escape to leap out of the situation not because of Links fictional existence (Even though I agree there is one odd loop hole bewteen the two.). Ok so contradictary belif aside despite surpisingly somewhat useful inventory, I might actually give it to Lou on this one as I was going to soon make my own full on assumption about it but user "MasterMewtwo3" Did beat it to me.

He is not. But he is getting Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, and Pressure Points due to special military/government training. And teleportation and a few other abilities as well

Back