• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not the game Mario. Captain Lou Albano.

Gumball told Mario that Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog is a better corny 90s cartoon based on a game, so needless to say, Mario is ******* pissed.

Mario is 9-A

Speed is =

Gumball has the Universal Remote, Magic Notebook, Console, Phone and Love Arrows

Do the Mario!: 7

What the what?:

Incon:

Last edited:
Mario has higher AP, I think, and outskills Gumball, but Gumball does have a major hax edge, albeit he doesn't use it in-character iirc.

It summons Gumball's parents, grandma and friends in the midst of combat to help him out. It's a one-use item, so chances are he'll only use it once things get dire
Ah thanks, so here's my opinion... Both characters have a 1.14x AP/Durability gap, I don't believe it's enough to one-shot but just enough to exchange a few blows. Mario does have the LS advantage meaning he can overpower Gumball and/or pry his items out of his hands, Mario does have better combat prowess (Where he could knock Gumball out with a pressure point strike for example) and can use the cursed watch or other curses to mentally incapacitate him. I also realized that if Gumball tries to get the upper hand like using the notebook to toxify the air or kill Mario, the latter could just pull a GER and reverse time back to a more convenient moment though Gumball would also likely retain some knowledge due to his limited Acasualty. Overall I think Mario would likely win via Incapacitation or KO (Considering I don't really see him being able to get past Gumball's Low-High regeneration). So for now I think I'll do the Mario

Yeah, knocking out Gumball works. Normally, people with Mid regen or above can't be knocked out due to stuff involving the brain, but Gumball is one of the few characters exempt from that since he has been knocked out several times before.

Back